It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Hey... That's coffee, after all !... :->
I'm tired but good... :)
well I can always haunt you and Crow if it burns me to death :p
*jumps into the pool*
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Agent :)
Yes, i'd like you to burn something to the ground... what you want !
Your friend's house? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Some pretty hairy conversation in here today, Vaseline's a pretty slippery subject too.
(Actually owning pets is why I own nothing even similar to Vaseline) :-)

Aloha all, hope everyone is doing well today.
OK here, drinking coffee and trying to psyche myself up to do laundry. :/
Empress_Owl: Is it bad for animals ?...
Good afternoon, Endre ! How are you doing today ? Looking forwards to the weekend ?... :)
**Big owl hug**
The very thought of having pet hair stuck to my lips is horrible. :-)
Doing OK here, the weekends are when I work so things are rather backwards for me, I look forward to Mondays.
*bear hug*
EndreWhiteMane: It's not so much the laundry itself as the flight and a half of stairs needed to get to it.
This old body doesn't do stairs well at all.
Plus I share the washer and dryer with 3 other people which is always a pain.
Glad some food made you feel better.
Humph. That doesn't sound fun. Are the washer and dryer at least on the same floor together? (I lived in a house where that was not the case.)
AgentBirdnest: Your friend's house? :-)
Yeahhh :D
EndreWhiteMane: The very thought of having pet hair stuck to my lips is horrible. :-)
Doing OK here, the weekends are when I work so things are rather backwards for me, I look forward to Mondays.
*bear hug*
Eeerkh... >__o ... Got it.
Ho yeah, sorry... I forgot :-| you must be the only one to love Mondays :) ... along with DD...
**Big owly hug**
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Empress_Owl
EndreWhiteMane: It's not so much the laundry itself as the flight and a half of stairs needed to get to it.
This old body doesn't do stairs well at all.
Plus I share the washer and dryer with 3 other people which is always a pain.
Glad some food made you feel better.
AgentBirdnest: Humph. That doesn't sound fun. Are the washer and dryer at least on the same floor together? (I lived in a house where that was not the case.)
Yes, they're both in the basement.
Last place I lived I made a room for them on the first floor and had them to myself. I never had dirty laundry then. :-)
Hello all!

*hugs and waves*

Strange day. Still got a cold and fever and almost no voice... and a house full of kids because my biggest has her "birthday party with friends" today O_o.

Promises to become an interesting afternoon.
Hello Tom!
Oh-oh... I'd recommend jägermeister but that might not go well with fever... hope you can rest at some point!
AgentBirdnest: Your friend's house? :-)
Empress_Owl: Yeahhh :D
... :-p
Good afternoon folks *big hugs and waves* :)

How are you all doing?

AgentBirdnest: ... :-p
LOL. Awesome :D
ElTerprise: Good afternoon folks *big hugs and waves* :)

How are you all doing?
Good ElfTernoon.
Doing okay here. Apparently in a silly mood, as I'm sure you could guess :-p

How 'boutchaself?
Empress_Owl: Yeahhh :D
AgentBirdnest: ... :-p
:-O .......
Great. >:-|
(Hihihi ^__^)
AgentBirdnest: Good ElfTernoon.
Doing okay here. Apparently in a silly mood, as I'm sure you could guess :-p

How 'boutchaself?
Yeah...i noticed :P

Doing quite good here...after returning from work i will be enjoying my weekend now :D
ElTerprise: Doing quite good here...after returning from work i will be enjoying my weekend now :D
\o/
Anything fun planned?
superstande: Hello Tom!
Oh-oh... I'd recommend jägermeister but that might not go well with fever... hope you can rest at some point!
Don't like it, but maybe a single malt scotch when... if... I've survived this day. ;-)