It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
*hugs the owl* Hello owl how are you? :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
Trying to make a machine do math for me.
The machine has other plans though.
I'm going to buy more penny games to relax.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by j0ekerr
I can't imagine vasoline and pussy being a very good mix...usually shouldn't need it.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs the owl* Hello owl how are you? :)
Tired :) otherwise good... what about you, Pimp ??
**Big Friday hugs**
j0ekerr: Trying to make a machine do math for me.
Don't you need maths to make a machine which does maths ?... >__o
Penny games sounds better... even if I have no idea of what they are precisely... :)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Empress_Owl
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs the owl* Hello owl how are you? :)
Empress_Owl: Tired :) otherwise good... what about you, Pimp ??
**Big Friday hugs**
j0ekerr: Trying to make a machine do math for me.
Empress_Owl: Don't you need maths to make a machine which does maths ?... >__o
Penny games sounds better... even if I have no idea of what they are precisely... :)
*hug hugs owl.* :D Can I have some coffee please?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hug hugs owl.* :D Can I have some coffee please?
**Pass Pimp a huge mug of coffee** Here you are !
... do you really use vaseline for that ?... it's made of petrol... I thought we mostly use it to heal severe burns or ulcers, so the bandage doesn't stick to your limb (when your skin is missing and you have no other solution)... :-\ ... not sure if it's totally harmless if you use it everyday or almost ?...
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hug hugs owl.* :D Can I have some coffee please?
Empress_Owl: **Pass Pimp a huge mug of coffee** Here you are !
... do you really use vaseline for that ?... it's made of petrol... I thought we mostly use it to heal severe burns or ulcers, so the bandage doesn't stick to your limb (when your skin is missing and you have no other solution)... :-\ ... not sure if it's totally harmless if you use it everyday or almost ?...
lol nah I was making a bad joke, cat=pussy=thus the joke. lol

*hugs and thanks owl for coffee.* :)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
Empress_Owl: **Pass Pimp a huge mug of coffee** Here you are !
It's also against minor cuts and such. They do sell it in little tin cans specifically meant for application to the lips. So don't worry, those variants are harmless. Or well, as harmless as anything with chemicals and such is. Just google some of the ingredients of your shampoo and you'll see we use lots of weird stuff on a daily basis. :)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
Empress_Owl: Tired :) otherwise good... what about you, Pimp ??
**Big Friday hugs**
Don't you need maths to make a machine which does maths ?... >__o
Games that cost a quarter or two.

Logging off now, trying to focus on finding out the correct way to type the calculation for the square of the inverse of the matrix.

Yes it's as horrible as it sounds.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by j0ekerr
*wanders back into thread*
*hugs for new arrivals Owl and Fearful*

My head finally cleared up a bit after eating some food. Sometimes I forget to do that :-p
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
Good morning. =)

-breaks out the pool of coffee with higher sides-
Happy 70th birthday, Fonzie :-)
I thought he was older.

Also the 77th anniversary of the War of The Worlds radio broadcast. We always learned that it caused mass suicides, but it turns out that is BS.

[/obsessed with anniversaries] :-p
Post edited October 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Happy Super Game-Noir Colourless Bloody Rainbow Halloween!

Crow, I might need a few laps in that pool if you all don't mind... had a semi-fight at work (me: too much work, collegue: it's alright) that ended in impasse and "we'll see about it later" ... exhausted but happy & home... also my wife passed by me just now and said, "oh, you are so busy, busy with that" - that always cheers me up...
FearfulSymmetry: It's also against minor cuts and such. They do sell it in little tin cans specifically meant for application to the lips. So don't worry, those variants are harmless. Or well, as harmless as anything with chemicals and such is. Just google some of the ingredients of your shampoo and you'll see we use lots of weird stuff on a daily basis. :)
Ho ok... and yeah, I know about shampoos and stuff... :) I make my own soaps and balms at least I know what II put in them... but I never tried the shampoo ! :)

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

-breaks out the pool of coffee with higher sides-
Good morning Crow, and Agent !
**Jumping happily in the new coffee pool**
How are you doing ?
AgentBirdnest: Happy 70th birthday, Fonzie :-)
I thought he was older.

Also the 77th anniversary of the War of The Worlds radio broadcast. We always learned that it caused mass suicides, but it turns out that is BS.

[/obsessed with anniversaries] :-p
Dont know either of those...
I wish I was obsessed with anniversaries too... Maybe it would have avoided me to forget my friend's one a couple days ago (and the guilty feeling + the argument that followed)... >:-| pfft.
superstande: Happy Super Game-Noir Colourless Bloody Rainbow Halloween!

Crow, I might need a few laps in that pool if you all don't mind... had a semi-fight at work (me: too much work, collegue: it's alright) that ended in impasse and "we'll see about it later" ... exhausted but happy & home... also my wife passed by me just now and said, "oh, you are so busy, busy with that" - that always cheers me up...
Hey Sup ! **Big hug**
Come and swim angrily in the coffee pool !! :) hopefully you'll feel better after that...
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Hey people of the thread!!!