It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Morning folks. Won't be checking much on the forum, need to learn how to us something called a CAS program.

It's not fun.

Also if you see any rage-filled coffee-fueled corvids, shoot them up with +1 ammo.
----
On a side note. Some penny games have already fallen prey to my ludicruously cheap cravings. Half of them bought with fake monopoly money even.
Now if only we could get monopoly money used at the bar and/or strip club.
*tips helmet* Good morning.

Windy as pluck here. Hearing some loud crashes that I'm guessing are coming from the construction site down the street. A lamp post is rocking back and forth just outside the window. Yet the pumpkin sitting on a large rock in the front yard stays strong :-)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet* Good morning.

Windy as pluck here. Hearing some loud crashes that I'm guessing are coming from the construction site down the street. A lamp post is rocking back and forth just outside the window. Yet the pumpkin sitting on a large rock in the front yard stays strong :-)
Heya agent, how are you?
Good morning, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing okay on this very late night/very early morning.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya agent, how are you?
Kinda feel like I'm on drugs, but I'm not. Not sure what to make of this feeling...

How about yourself?
CarrionCrow: Good morning, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing okay on this very late night/very early morning.
I've got an exam coming up, and the best thing I can do to prepare for it is buy a barrel of vaseline.

Aside from that, I'm great.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya agent, how are you?
AgentBirdnest: Kinda feel like I'm on drugs, but I'm not. Not sure what to make of this feeling...

How about yourself?
I feel like that sometimes...and I usually enjoy it while it lasts. :p
j0ekerr: I've got an exam coming up, and the best thing I can do to prepare for it is buy a barrel of vaseline.

Watch out for cats. I just put some vaseline on my lips, and my cat decided to hop on my lap and brush against my face. Little punk >:-\
pimpmonkey2382.313: I feel like that sometimes...and I usually enjoy it while it lasts. :p
Heh :-)

Well, when it gets to the point where I'm having difficulty spelling words (like now), I figure I should lie down and rest a little. I'll give this forum thing another try in a while.
j0ekerr: I've got an exam coming up, and the best thing I can do to prepare for it is buy a barrel of vaseline.

That might work. You should at least get some extra credit for the effort.
AgentBirdnest: Watch out for cats. I just put some vaseline on my lips, and my cat decided to hop on my lap and brush against my face. Little punk >:-\
Yeah, cats and vaseline don't go together well. When I was a kid I was in the habit of kissing the cat goodnight, but one night I happened to do that while I had some vaseline on my lips. Well, let's just say he rocked a punk hairstyle for quite a while. :P
AgentBirdnest: Watch out for cats. I just put some vaseline on my lips, and my cat decided to hop on my lap and brush against my face. Little punk >:-\
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, cats and vaseline don't go together well. When I was a kid I was in the habit of kissing the cat goodnight, but one night I happened to do that while I had some vaseline on my lips. Well, let's just say he rocked a punk hairstyle for quite a while. :P
Danzig misfits/samhain style?
I'd be very... disturbed; if a cat tried to rub itself against the body part I'd be applying vaseline to.
Also, the distinction between . and * in the goddamn CAS is driving me crazy. They're supposed to be the same, yet yield different results...

Fuck this I'm killing aliens.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I'd be very... disturbed; if a cat tried to rub itself against the body part I'd be applying vaseline to.
I'm sorry, I laughed out loud lol I am truly sorry Agent. lol
Good morning everybody :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?