It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Aw... Sorry for you, but happy for me. I love the dark. The night time is the right time \o/
;-p
LOL - lucky you then! I enjoy it too... just not so early! On the bright side, for about two weeks "sleeping in" on the weekends doesn't seem so bad when it's an hour earlier than before ;)
moonshineshadow: Hide all you want, we'll let owl decide what to do with you :P
Hum :-(
Hopefully the oubliette has received a new shipment of hot chocolate since the last time I was there...
ElTerprise: And there such lengthy words in German like that (it's a title of a - now obsolete - regulation)

EG-Verbraucherschutzdurchsetzungsgesetz-Ermächtigungsübertragungsverordnung :P
Only-wear-your-left-wooden-shoe-on-right-foot-on-Thursdays-to-prevent-inconsistent-wear?
ElTerprise: EG-Verbraucherschutzdurchsetzungsgesetz-Ermächtigungsübertragungsverordnung :P
Good GOG, can you actually speak that behemoth of a word? :-O

The longest in English is "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" (a lung disease.)
ElTerprise: And there such lengthy words in German like that (it's a title of a - now obsolete - regulation)

EG-Verbraucherschutzdurchsetzungsgesetz-Ermächtigungsübertragungsverordnung :P
Ixamyakxim: Only-wear-your-left-wooden-shoe-on-right-foot-on-Thursdays-to-prevent-inconsistent-wear?
LOL XD
Post edited October 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Hide all you want, we'll let owl decide what to do with you :P
AgentBirdnest: Hum :-(
Hopefully the oubliette has received a new shipment of hot chocolate since the last time I was there...
If you give me a nice hug I might forget to tell her what happened *totally bribable with hugs*
Ixamyakxim: Only-wear-your-left-wooden-shoe-on-right-foot-on-Thursdays-to-prevent-inconsistent-wear?
Lol :D

AgentBirdnest: Good GOG, can you actually speak that behemoth of a word? :-O

The longest in English is "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" (a lung disease.)
Sure - more or less :P

Sounds unpleasant...but not actually sure if that aforementioned word is actually the longest German word ;)
moonshineshadow: If you give me a nice hug I might forget to tell her what happened *totally bribable with hugs*
Woohoo! \o/
*extra nice and big hug for the lovely and corrupt Moon* ;-)
moonshineshadow: If you give me a nice hug I might forget to tell her what happened *totally bribable with hugs*
AgentBirdnest: Woohoo! \o/
*extra nice and big hug for the lovely and corrupt Moon* ;-)
*big return hug* :D

LOL XD
Let's not forget the lovely Welsh village of Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch .

My English teacher in high school took particular pleasure in not letting us go home until we could pronounce that word.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
ElTerprise: Lol :D

ElTerprise: Sure - more or less :P

Sounds unpleasant...but not actually sure if that aforementioned word is actually the longest German word ;)
*Surprise hugs, for the hell of it.* :p
FearfulSymmetry: Let's not forget the lovely Welsh village of Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch .

My English teacher in high school took particular pleasure in not letting us go home until we could pronounce that word.
Ô__Ô

II would have starved to death, because there is no way I could say that :-p
AgentBirdnest: Ô__Ô

II would have starved to death, because there is no way I could say that :-p
Torturous repetition was the key. Every day. -__-

Well, my essays are finally done and I'm freaking cold so I'm off to bed. Have a nice rest of the day, everyone! *hugs*
FearfulSymmetry: Torturous repetition was the key. Every day. -__-

Well, my essays are finally done and I'm freaking cold so I'm off to bed. Have a nice rest of the day, everyone! *hugs*
I can think of better things to do with time than learning that one. (Like, literally anything. Eating cat food would be a better use of my time :-p)

Have a good night, Ms Metry. Sleep well :-) *big hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: *Surprise hugs, for the hell of it.* :p
*big non-surprise return hugs* :P

FearfulSymmetry: Let's not forget the lovely Welsh village of Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.
*brain BSOD*

FearfulSymmetry: Well, my essays are finally done and I'm freaking cold so I'm off to bed. Have a nice rest of the day, everyone! *hugs*
Good night and sleep well *big goodnight hugs*
Ixamyakxim: LOL I wish I caught this the first go around! If I have the inclination to be cracked out on coffee until all hours of the dawn I might give this a go ;)
-laughs- As a bonus, if you give that a shot? Odds are I'll be awake, and here, so you can yell at me about how awful an idea that was once your heart tries to beat its way out of your chest. =)
FearfulSymmetry: Well, my essays are finally done and I'm freaking cold so I'm off to bed. Have a nice rest of the day, everyone! *hugs*
Have a good night, stay warm, and sleep well. =)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow