It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Hey ElT! *big hug* Hope you're still doing okay?
Yup. More than okay. Watched some football on TV earlier and "my" team won :D

How are you?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by ElTerprise
Stilton: Too much Geralt makes Stilton think they overpaid for the franchise...
Too much Geralt makes Stilton think they overpaid for the franchise...

Here's Johnny!!
I'm just waiting until I get it for free at some point. Just like the Witcher 1 & 2, which are still sitting in my library, unplayed ...
ElTerprise: Yup. More than okay. Watched some football on TV earlier and "my" team won :D
Oooh, very important stuff. ;)

I'm still fine, even moreso now that I've finished my essay.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Oooh, very important stuff. ;)
Yup...but it was good for relaxing :P
FearfulSymmetry: I'm still fine, even moreso now that I've finished my essay.
Good to hear. Achievement unlocked?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by ElTerprise
Well the area between my shoulder blades, just below the nape of my neck, ocasionally feels like it's on fire. So I will be retiring for the night and trying to find a sleeping posture that won't make me hiss like a slytherin alumni that's just found out his cook is a filthy mudblood.

Seriously, wizarding society makes no sense.

That's part of the problem why the attempt to make the books more grimdark came out as grimdork.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by j0ekerr
Stilton: Hi people :-)

How's life today?

Not a bad assortment of Halloween titles there, kind of....
LeoLR: Hello, Stilton!
Life is going well today.
Some odd choices for a Halloween themed promo but a good list nevertheless.
Hi, Leo :-)

Its a bit of an awkward list for me - I can see 9 titles I wouldn't call Halloween-worthy. But its good to see some of the things I've been looking for come along at the appropriate time. Maybe I'm getting too fussy in my old age...
ElTerprise: Yup...but it was good for relaxing :P
Good to hear. Achievement unlocked?
It definitely is. As long as it's fun, right? :)

Yep, achievement unlocked! One of my friends is going to look over them tomorrow (we always check each other's work) and then they'll likely need a bit more editing ... but then it's done! Woohoo!
j0ekerr: Well the area between my shoulder blades, just below the nape of my neck, ocasionally feels like it's on fire. So I will be retiring for the night and trying to find a sleeping posture that won't make me hiss like a slytherin alumni that's just found out his cook is a filthy mudblood.

Seriously, wizarding society makes no sense.

That's part of the problem why the attempt to make the books more grimdark came out as grimdork.
I hope your pain clears up soon. Good night, and thanks for making me laugh about Potter. :P
Post edited October 29, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: It definitely is. As long as it's fun, right? :)

Yep, achievement unlocked! One of my friends is going to look over them tomorrow (we always check each other's work) and then they'll likely need a bit more editing ... but then it's done! Woohoo!
Indeed..plus it's a good excuse to enjoy some beer :P

Yes that's always good. I usually do that with my papers/essays whatever as well and i usually have to do some more editing afterwards :P
ElTerprise: Indeed..plus it's a good excuse to enjoy some beer :P

Yes that's always good. I usually do that with my papers/essays whatever as well and i usually have to do some more editing afterwards :P
Haha, yep. :P I'd agree if I drank beer. :)

Yes, it's especially nice to have someone else to look over them. Some things inevitably make perfect sense in your own head, but when someone else reads them they turn out to be a jumbled mess. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, yep. :P I'd agree if I drank beer. :)

Yes, it's especially nice to have someone else to look over them. Some things inevitably make perfect sense in your own head, but when someone else reads them they turn out to be a jumbled mess. :P
:D

True. In my case i often need some who tames my indefinite sentences :P
Stilton: [Lovely novel]
Really, heart of her bottom? ô__ô Heh... :-)

Thanks for the lovely reply, Mr 'Ton. Good idea to redefine "bad". No idea what that definition is yet; I suppose it will take some time to figure out, after my mind has had a little more time to be "at home." Some days, like today, I can't really tell what I'm feeling. Just a big mess of mashed up feelings with no space in-between them. I'm still working out what my new "bad" is, but I know what "good" is, and luckily, good is what I'm feeling most often lately.

I can't stress enough how valuable this thread and its lovely inhabitants have been to me. I remember (faintly) back at the end of last year I was having nearly daily panic attacks, when I first started lowering my medication dose. I came here (or the tracker threads) to vent, and you guys really helped me out. On many of my worst days since then, you guys are still here. (And that yellow-feathered one... well... not to diminish the help that everyone else gave me of course, but that one really went above and beyond the call of duty, several hundred times over.)

Appreciate all the lovely words. It really means a lot. Thanks :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, same here. My clumsiness is especially popular. :P I like to regale people with tales of nearly setting my hair on fire and injuring my ankle on the "Cripple Street".
I've noticed that. Poor Ms Metry :-p
As much as I love burning things to the ground, burning hair is just plain horrible >__< Glad that was only nearly on fire.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Oh, before I leave.

Yesterday I mentioned about us pitching together to get the whole warhammer weekly, while avoiding individual "padding"

I was actually serious. Anyone in?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by j0ekerr
Stilton: Hi people :-)

How's life today?

Not a bad assortment of Halloween titles there, kind of....
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Dozed off, woke up with a rib cramp and a pounding headache. Life is good. ;)

Yeah, like you said, there's some shoehorning going on there. But at least the core is composed of legitimate Halloween-type titles.

How was your day?
Hi, Crow.

My day was...interesting....

The patio doors got locked closed some while back (jammed mechanism - sod's law it didn't happen while they were open) so we had someone in today to sort them out. I think there's something about me which attracts morons (present company absolutely excluded, by the way!), but the character who turned up was a virtual cave man who tried to push his 'services' on us almost from the outset. The basic repair and lock replacement was expensive enough, but he actually tried intimidation (yes, you read that correctly) to get me to buy a few other things which he was making available to me at 'an incredible price' but which were completely unnecessary. Amazing. He thought I was a complete idiot who couldn't see he was trying to shaft me for every penny he could get. He even told me he didn't like me looking at what he was doing and refused to give us a guarantee (lucky us - at least he won't be coming back). It made me really happy to pleasantly refuse all of the shit he was trying to fob off on me and watch his lingering dirty looks. Tradespeople in the UK are the dregs of humanity. Its sad, but a fact of life. We've only met one we have used again, a plumber, who (incredibly) is conscientious, value for money, and even does addons he doesn't charge for. It was quite an experience today, and one which has made me lean heavily towards Brother Google and Sister YouTube to sort the more major things out for myself.

How's your day so far?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Stilton
ElTerprise: :D

True. In my case i often need some who tames my indefinite sentences :P
My language tends to be pretty okay but sometimes my brain makes odd jumps that require more clarification than I think they do. :P
Stilton: Too much Geralt makes Stilton think they overpaid for the franchise...

Here's Johnny!!
FearfulSymmetry: I'm just waiting until I get it for free at some point. Just like the Witcher 1 & 2, which are still sitting in my library, unplayed ...
At least then we wouldn't have to look at it so often :-0
AgentBirdnest: I've noticed that. Poor Ms Metry :-p
As much as I love burning things to the ground, burning hair is just plain horrible >__< Glad that was only nearly on fire.
We all have our challenges. Mine is not stumbling into things or knocking them over. ;)

Well, I singed the ends. That was rather weird. I had to get them cut off. But at least they didn't actually catch fire, that would have been disastrous. xD