It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good news and bad news:
Good:My brother has finally entered the theater group that he wanted and tried for 2 years to get in.
Bad:They'll be touring for the next 3 months and he's been called to act in said tour.
l0rdtr3k: Good news and bad news:
Good:My brother has finally entered the theater group that he wanted and tried for 2 years to get in.
Bad:They'll be touring for the next 3 months and he's been called to act in said tour.
That is great news :-) And isn't a tour something good for him?
AgentBirdnest: Are those Mormon missionaries?
I see a group of people in name tags, and that is my first thought... :-P

(Really though, I have a Mormon friend in the Philippines right now, and any time she posts pictures, they look exactly like this.)
I once opened the door to two mormon missionaries. Both girls. One was local, and the other was obviously not.

The foreign girl was introduced by the local girl with a name that can best be translated as "sister depraved".

At which point I stopped listening and lost myself in happy thoughts,
EndreWhiteMane: Like this?
adaliabooks: Not quite as grand, but close :)
Very nice! ;)
adaliabooks: Not quite as grand, but close :)
EndreWhiteMane: Very nice! ;)
Thank you :)
Will it be hard for him to get away to do that?
He'll be touring the state. So 3 months without seeing him :(
moonshineshadow: That is great news :-) And isn't a tour something good for him?
l0rdtr3k: He'll be touring the state. So 3 months without seeing him :(
moonshineshadow: That is great news :-) And isn't a tour something good for him?
l0rdtr3k:
oh ok that *anti-loneliness hug*
So who's excited about this weekend's promo? Raise your hand!

Audible cue.
j0ekerr: So who's excited about this weekend's promo? Raise your hand!

Audible cue.
Would have been if I didn't have Hotline Miami already. Also - while it's nice to have a movie discount, I just can't see me buy movies. I wouldn't know when to watch them. Spare time goes into gaming :-)

Audible cue.
No shit. :P
I should be grateful as I still haven't snagged all the SW games and this kind of helps.

BTW j0ekerr, I like the new avatar but it certainly isn't subtle is it? :P

Audible cue.
Doesn't really do anything for me BUT! On the bright side GoG finally updated Sunless Seas "Coming Soon" tab with screenshots. So I'm not bummed at all that I don't find anything appealing because I'm most likely going to grab that next week.

Also, what's Paranautical Activity? Anyone know?

Audible cue.
Ixamyakxim: Doesn't really do anything for me BUT! On the bright side GoG finally updated Sunless Seas "Coming Soon" tab with screenshots. So I'm not bummed at all that I don't find anything appealing because I'm most likely going to grab that next week.

Also, what's Paranautical Activity? Anyone know?
All I know is that there was a huge controversy when it got pulled from Steam because one of the Devs started bad mouthing Steam and made death threats against Gabe Newell on Twitter... As to what the game is or is about, haven't a clue.

Edit: And I only know that because there was a topic about it here a while back XD

Sunless Sea should be good though, played around a bit with Fallen London and found the setting quite interesting (the game was mostly boring though, too random).
Post edited January 30, 2015 by adaliabooks
Well that doesn't sound promising at all.

adaliabooks: Sunless Sea should be good though, played around a bit with Fallen London and found the setting quite interesting (the game was mostly boring though, too random).
I had only heard of the game recently (Sunless Sea) and thought the setting and playstyle descriptions sounded great. Watched a couple videos of people starting out and was sold. It was neat to take a look at the screenshots here because the game looks even than I expected (I had previously been watching lousy youtube captures of it). Color me excited!
Sunless Sea looks indeed good.