It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Edit: Also, speaking of snow, where is our Viking Chief, Stilton? I know he was moving but I haven't seem him around in weeks...
moonshineshadow: hey :-) *hug?*
You are right, Stilton has really been away for some time now. Seems like moving takes a bit longer. Or perhaps he just has not gotten internet again. Sometimes stupid stuff like that happens when moving.
True, hopefully it's just something like that. Sorting Internet out can be a nightmare sometimes.
AgentBirdnest: Feeling great.
I hope you get some better sleep over the weekend! *hug*
I hope, too :")
Thanks !! *Hug*

EndreWhiteMane: Hi Little Owl, and everyone!
Doing pretty well today, woke up very early which is good for me. ;)
I see you're still "Pretty in Pink" today Owl. ;)
Glad to read you're doing well !! :)
Ho, yeah... I should change my picture... but I don't know what to put instead of this one for the moment !

AgentBirdnest: *shudders at the memories of yesterday's attack... There was pink everywhere! There was no stopping them!*
Bah, you easily escaped, finally... ;-p

j0ekerr: G'day y'all! The prodigal bunny is back!

What did I miss?
Hey ! Welcome back, J0ekerr... !!
Where have you been ?? :-D
How are you doing ?

AgentBirdnest: 2 great bits of news from yesterday - Hyper's friend had a successful procedure, and Hummer has a second son!

Other news off the top of my head...
Carrion is brutally beating the shit out of himself with Soulstorm. It can't be healthy.
dd is still a badass, and is building greenhouses in the snow right now.
Endre may or may not have sexy nurses chained in his basement.
Very good summary !!! \o/

adaliabooks: Hey everyone,

I see we're all suffering with / enjoying the snow :)

White and cold and slippy here, which wouldn't be a problem except we've got a market tomorrow (just our luck that it snows the one day we need to go out!). Hopefully it won't be too cold and people will come out.

Edit: Also, speaking of snow, where is our Viking Chief, Stilton? I know he was moving but I haven't seem him around in weeks...
Hey, Adalia !! :-)
How are you doing ?!
What kind of stuff do you sell on markets... ?
Stillton might still be busy with unpacking stuff, I guess... !!
LaPtiteBete: Hey, Adalia !! :-)
How are you doing ?!
Hey little owl :)

Fine, just wrapped up inside out of the warm, putting off preparations for tomorrow due to laziness.
We have a wood fired pizza van and we do fresh homemade pizzas at markets and events. It's a bit slow at the moment due to the weather, and lack of money in January. But the first few markets are starting again now and the events start at the end of February.
adaliabooks: Hey little owl :)

Fine, just wrapped up inside out of the warm, putting off preparations for tomorrow due to laziness.
We have a wood fired pizza van and we do fresh homemade pizzas at markets and events. It's a bit slow at the moment due to the weather, and lack of money in January. But the first few markets are starting again now and the events start at the end of February.
Hmmmmm pizza !!!! :-O (drools)
I hope business picks up again soon, then !!
AgentBirdnest: dd is still a badass, and is building greenhouses in the snow right now.
What do you mean badarse (badass), I will have you know I have a great arse (ass). ;-)

Oh well, back to work I go, just wasting a few minutes while my hands warm up again. I'm sure they are starting to look blue, I know my lips and my face sure look pale. Just a few more hours to go (about 4 or 5 more hours), then I can go have a nice hot bath.

I hope you are all having a nice day?

LaPtiteBete: Hmmmmm pizza !!!! :-O (drools)
I hope business picks up again soon, then !!
Thank you :)
We're starting to get events and things booked in for later in the year and we're looking at finding some regular pitches in the meantime. Unfortunately where we live there aren't too many opportunities about and the whole Street Food thing hasn't caught on yet.. But we'll be fine once we hit Spring properly.
moonshineshadow: Good day :-) *hug?* you missed getting pink accessoire when there was some redecorating going on yesterday ;-)
Pink? How trendy and chic, was it loud and neon? You can't go wrong with neon colours.

AgentBirdnest: Holy shit! You're alive!
Welcome back :-)

2 great bits of news from yesterday - Hyper's friend had a successful procedure, and Hummer has a second son!

Other news off the top of my head...
Carrion is brutally beating the shit out of himself with Soulstorm. It can't be healthy.
dd is still a badass, and is building greenhouses in the snow right now.
Endre may or may not have sexy nurses chained in his basement.
Nice, I see there was much rejoicing let us toast to healthy friends who make full recoveries.

My condolences to Hummer on the new rugrat. Another toast to mourn for his loss of peaceful nights for the next 9 months.

I know, I see him from time to time. While I slay monsters and get slayed in turn in Dark Souls. IT'S ALL HIS FAULT. I've been trying to convince him to leave that one for a while and play some DS, and check wether we can engage in JOLLY COOPERATION, which seems unlikely since we're in different territories, and will probably connect to different servers, thus having nearly no chance whatsoever of linking each other's session.

I can now say, that DD's videogame counterparts are lame and nowhere near as awesome as she is.

Whatever you do Endre, don't take your cue from japanese videogames. Seriously, don't.

Hey lil owl... I'm fine. And trying ineffectively to cut the tail of that GODDAMNED DRAGON, if only he'd just stay still for a moment.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: I hope you are all having a nice day?
More comfortable and easy than yours, undoubtedly... !! :-D
I still have 3 of the nurses, why as a matter of fact they're just getting ready to serve lunch. ;)
AgentBirdnest: dd is still a badass, and is building greenhouses in the snow right now.
ddickinson: What do you mean badarse (badass), I will have you know I have a great arse (ass). ;-)

<snip>
Damn, I just bit my tongue! ;)
Attachments:
lunch.jpg (78 Kb)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: I still have 3 of the nurses, why as a matter of fact they're just getting ready to serve lunch. ;)
My good such beauty and glamous concentrated in one single picture, my base impulses threaten to spiral out of control as I gaze into that beautiful image and the loveliness it depicts.

That cheese lover's pizza looks particularly scrumptious.

The gals are okay too, I guess.
ddickinson: What do you mean badarse (badass), I will have you know I have a great arse (ass). ;-)

I hope you are all having a nice day?
I'd tell you to do something with it, but I'm pretty sure you don't need prompting on my part to do so.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: Damn, I just bit my tongue! ;)
Are those Mormon missionaries?
I see a group of people in name tags, and that is my first thought... :-P

(Really though, I have a Mormon friend in the Philippines right now, and any time she posts pictures, they look exactly like this.)
EndreWhiteMane: Damn, I just bit my tongue! ;)
AgentBirdnest: Are those Mormon missionaries?
I see a group of people in name tags, and that is my first thought... :-P

(Really though, I have a Mormon friend in the Philippines right now, and any time she posts pictures, they look exactly like this.)
As long as the pizza's good who cares? :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hey, Adalia !! :-)
How are you doing ?!

Like this?
Attachments:
p_van.jpg (95 Kb)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: As long as the pizza's good who cares? :-)
True :-)
Which reminds me... Friday is pizza day at my house! Woo!

EndreWhiteMane: Like this?
Not quite as grand, but close :)
Attachments:
pizza_van.jpg (247 Kb)
I just killed a bloody dragon.

I couldn't cut its tail off. I WANT THAT SWORD!

It's all CC's fault!