It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Im such a bad middle easterner, sleeping with my fan running...
Soccorro: Im such a bad middle easterner, sleeping with my fan running...
Why do that make you bad?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs*
*hello hug* how are you doing?

ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?
Good evening DD *big hug*, still quite warm here and i only returned from work recently but otherwise all is fine here :)
What about you?
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*, still quite warm here and i only returned from work recently but otherwise all is fine here :)
What about you?
Glad to hear you are doing fine, despite the heat. We seem to be over the worst of it, at least in my part of England.

I am doing good, work was quite hard today, and I am feeling quite warn out, but other than that I am doing good.

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend?

*return hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?

Endre: The super awesome gifting Ninja! :-)

*big hug*

Good evening!

The weather is still lovely here, the cold wind came back earlier, and the night wind gets even cooler. Sadly I can't send any over to you.
Glad to hear that. Don't worry! It's got a bit more windy in the last hour :)
ddickinson: Glad to hear you are doing fine, despite the heat. We seem to be over the worst of it, at least in my part of England.

I am doing good, work was quite hard today, and I am feeling quite warn out, but other than that I am doing good.

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend?

*return hug*
Glad to hear that. Well nothing special for the weekend. A barbecue and possibly beachvolleyball but otherwise mostly relaxing...
what about you?
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Don't worry! It's got a bit more windy in the last hour :)

Glad to hear that. Well nothing special for the weekend. A barbecue and possibly beachvolleyball but otherwise mostly relaxing...
what about you?
Nothing much planned for me. I am working on Saturday, then on Sunday we will probably just spend a nice day relaxing and enjoying the countryside, maybe a nice walk or some horse riding.
Soccorro: Im such a bad middle easterner, sleeping with my fan running...
ddickinson: Why do that make you bad?
Middle easterners should be able to live with heat. Im near death whenever temperature hits the 20°C mark :D
ddickinson: Nothing much planned for me. I am working on Saturday, then on Sunday we will probably just spend a nice day relaxing and enjoying the countryside, maybe a nice walk or some horse riding.
Horse riding or a walk sounds really nice :)
Soccorro: Middle easterners should be able to live with heat. Im near death whenever temperature hits the 20°C mark :D
Using that logic, so should people from the Mediterranean, but they still complain about the heat. Just because people live somewhere hot does not mean they don't mind the heat. Besides, you will have adapted to the weather in Germany. (Although, 20°C is a bit low to be near death. :-))

ElTerprise: Horse riding or a walk sounds really nice :)
it will probably just be a nice walk and a picnic along the river, then who knows, we will decide on the day.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson
Soccorro: Middle easterners should be able to live with heat. Im near death whenever temperature hits the 20°C mark :D
ddickinson: Using that logic, so should people from the Mediterranean, but they still complain about the heat. Just because people live somewhere hot does not mean they don't mind the heat. Besides, you will have adapted to the weather in Germany. (Although, 20°C is a bit low to be near death. :-))

ddickinson: it will probably just be a nice walk and a picnic along the river, then who knows, we will decide on the day.
Im definitely adapted to the weather here... *looks at chalk white skin* yup, definitely!
Soccorro: Im definitely adapted to the weather here... *looks at chalk white skin* yup, definitely!
There is always spray tan or sun beds to help with that chalk white skin. :-)
ddickinson: Using that logic, so should people from the Mediterranean, but they still complain about the heat. Just because people live somewhere hot does not mean they don't mind the heat. Besides, you will have adapted to the weather in Germany. (Although, 20°C is a bit low to be near death. :-))

ddickinson: it will probably just be a nice walk and a picnic along the river, then who knows, we will decide on the day.
Gonna hug you,nee-chan.
l0rdtr3k: Gonna hug you,nee-chan.
*big hug*

How are you? How is the weather for you, are you enjoying your winter?
As i said sounds really nice - hopefully it won't be too hot for that :)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: As i said sounds really nice - hopefully it won't be too hot for that :)
It is not supposed to get very hot.

Is there anything from the promo that catches your eye?