It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: I think it's a very essential point of fantasy roleplaying. To start testing the borders of possibility and imagination.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Exactly, staying within the box is pretty boring. Surprisingly Classic D&D makes it pretty damned easy to be an outside the box type of character.
What version would you recommend? Maybe I change rulebooks in the new campaign.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Exactly, staying within the box is pretty boring. Surprisingly Classic D&D makes it pretty damned easy to be an outside the box type of character.
GreenDamsel: What version would you recommend? Maybe I change rulebooks in the new campaign.
Personally, I'd go with classic, via the rules cyclopedia which you can buy the entire rules for $10 on drivethrurpg. It's called basic, but with a lot of the optional stuff, in some ways is more advanced than 1E, 2E, and so on. http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/17171/DD-Rules-Cyclopedia-Basic?it=1

And the entire rules are in that one book.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
GreenDamsel: What version would you recommend? Maybe I change rulebooks in the new campaign.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Personally, I'd go with classic, via the rules cyclopedia which you can buy the entire rules for $10 on drivethrurpg. It's called basic, but with a lot of the optional stuff, in some ways is more advanced than 1E, 2E, and so on. http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/17171/DD-Rules-Cyclopedia-Basic?it=1

I don't believe it will be as cheap with shipping. But I shall look into it. Thanks
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Personally, I'd go with classic, via the rules cyclopedia which you can buy the entire rules for $10 on drivethrurpg. It's called basic, but with a lot of the optional stuff, in some ways is more advanced than 1E, 2E, and so on. http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/17171/DD-Rules-Cyclopedia-Basic?it=1

GreenDamsel: I don't believe it will be as cheap with shipping. But I shall look into it. Thanks
It's a digital, like gog, no shipping.
GreenDamsel: I don't believe it will be as cheap with shipping. But I shall look into it. Thanks
pimpmonkey2382.313: It's a digital, like gog, no shipping.
Oooooh I see. Thanks a lot then!
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: It's a digital, like gog, no shipping.
GreenDamsel: Oooooh I see. Thanks a lot then!
You're welcome. I just put it on my laptop, phone and tablet. And I will always have it when I need it. :)
War is hell.

And senpai won't notice the way I mercilessly gun down enemy troops for her sake, uguuuu!
low rated
j0ekerr: War is hell.

And senpai won't notice the way I mercilessly gun down enemy troops for her sake, uguuuu!
Don't turn weak on me.
Yes, this is not the appropriate thread. That is part of the fun, as it randomizes who sees it. I have lingering codes for Dungeon Keeper Gold, Torchlight, SimCity 2000, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. PM/"chat" me if you want one of these game codes.
rawmilk905: Yes, this is not the appropriate thread. That is part of the fun, as it randomizes who sees it. I have lingering codes for Dungeon Keeper Gold, Torchlight, SimCity 2000, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. PM/"chat" me if you want one of these game codes.
Which reminds me, I still have one xenonauts code.
low rated
Don't have that game, but not too sure that I'd like it.
high rated
rawmilk905: Yes, this is not the appropriate thread. That is part of the fun, as it randomizes who sees it. I have lingering codes for Dungeon Keeper Gold, Torchlight, SimCity 2000, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. PM/"chat" me if you want one of these game codes.
Thank you for the offer and a +1 for you.
I don't need any of the games but yes, posting here was a nice surprise. :-)
j0ekerr: Which reminds me, I still have one xenonauts code.
Check your chat when you get a moment please. ;)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Good evening *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - the sun's gone but it's still hot...
low rated
ElTerprise: Good evening *big hugs and waves*

*hugs*
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?

EndreWhiteMane: ...
Endre: The super awesome gifting Ninja! :-)

*big hug*

ElTerprise: Good evening *big hugs and waves*

Good evening!

The weather is still lovely here, the cold wind came back earlier, and the night wind gets even cooler. Sadly I can't send any over to you.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson