It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yep.. they should have just printed that clearly on their page... and I really this sudden change and the price... and taking all the old versions offline. Made the whole feel greedy.
They probably realised that - instead keeping that free at least for scientific use - they could make a lot of money out of it. I often feel that software used in universities etc. is riddiculously overpriced...
ddickinson: There will definitely be some smiles, especially as we make a fool of ourselves doing some singing and some Shakespeare, but there are always other things going on there that are not so nice. But I know what I am getting into when I go, so I can't really complain.

That sounds like fun, I hope you and your friend have a nice time.

Come now, everyone knows you never ask a lady her age. But I will give you a clue: I am as old as my eyes, and nearly as old as my teeth. :-)

1. Read above.
2. A very healthy weight that I am perfectly happy with.
3. Pretty much impossible, unless it is an immaculate conception, combined with some super human healing. :-)

Now where is my box of chocolates? :-)
Then I'll start snuggling you and you're probably in your mid 30s.
l0rdtr3k: Then I'll start snuggling you and you're probably in your mid 30s.
You see, not only did you ignore mine and Agents advice, but you then suggest an age that is quite wrong, and wrong in the worst possible way. I am no where near my mid 30s.

I think that deserves you getting no hugs as punishment.
ddickinson: You see, not only did you ignore mine and Agents advice, but you then suggest an age that is quite wrong, and wrong in the worst possible way. I am no where near my mid 30s.

I think that deserves you getting no hugs as punishment.
Mid 20s?

AgentBirdnest: Silly blob! There are three things that you never ask a lady! 1) Her age... 2) Her weight... and most importantly 3) NEVER ask if they are pregnant. My brother found that last one out the hard way, which ended in the poor woman getting a box of chocolates from him as an apology :-D
And I have so much peanut butter and I think I can't eat it all.
l0rdtr3k: Then I'll start snuggling you and you're probably in your mid 30s.
So let's add another rule:
4. Don't speculate about the age. At least not when the lady can hear it ;-)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: So let's add another rule:
4. Don't speculate about the age. At least not when the lady can hear it ;-)
I always wondered how I got 2 girlfriends.
l0rdtr3k: Mid 20s?
Very few people on here know my actual age, some have a vague idea, and only one person actually knows. So you might as well stop guessing. :-)
l0rdtr3k: Mid 20s?
ddickinson: Very few people on here know my actual age, some have a vague idea, and only one person actually knows. So you might as well stop guessing. :-)
Also why would it even matter? Our little blob should just decide on what he want to call you :P
moonshineshadow: Also why would it even matter? Our little blob should just decide on what he want to call you :P
That is what I told him earlier. :-)
ddickinson: That is what I told him earlier. :-)
Onee-chan,you're mean.
Now I demand that you up your hugging quota.

moonshineshadow: Also why would it even matter? Our little blob should just decide on what he want to call you :P
moon nee-sama,how about some hugging?
l0rdtr3k: moon nee-sama,how about some hugging?
*big hug* :D
l0rdtr3k: Onee-chan,you're mean.
Now I demand that you up your hugging quota.
How am I mean? And I told you, no hugging for you. :-)
Did anyone decide to pick up a game form the weekend promo?
Good day peeps, hope everyone's doing well.

moonshineshadow: I wanted to finish my report for work so that I don't need to do it next week during the conference.
Therefore I need to run my simulation to generate some graphics. I am using a free circuit simulation software which has been developed by another university two years ago and which is quite good.
Since of course the software was not installed on my laptop, I went to the website to download it again.
Yeah but it is not free anymore.. which they are not telling you directly on the website... so I downloaded, installed and tried to use it... but you can not run simulations, they tell you to get a licence. After finally finding out what that is all about, I find a very hidden price list... They now charge over 1000 Euros for a licence o.O

So I tried to find an old version... but the internet did not want to help me... finally I remembered that I might have copied the old installer on my usb stick since I regularly backup files from work there... so lucky me, the installer was there...

Installed and tried to run my simulation... but no, tons of errors... after a while I found out, that the Java I have on this laptop is too new... so I needed to deinstall and get an old version... so finally it is working now.... But I just wasted 1,5h because of this shit -.-
Moon said "shit"! ;-P

On a more serious note - I feel for you, I find this sort of things pretty irritating myself.

AgentBirdnest: Silly blob! There are three things that you never ask a lady! 1) Her age... 2) Her weight... and most importantly 3) NEVER ask if they are pregnant. My brother found that last one out the hard way, which ended in the poor woman getting a box of chocolates from him as an apology :-D
Yes, but what about a farm-girl? ;-P
ddickinson: Did anyone decide to pick up a game form the weekend promo?
I was thinking of getting Blackguards but I decided to go back to being Gold on XBL.