It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey fella, doin alrite. How you goin?
bad_fur_day1: Hey fella, doin alrite. How you goin?
Good so far. Bit tired (it's about 8:30 a.m here and i haven't had enough coffee yet ^^) but otherwise good. Glad to hear you're doing alright :)
high rated
*good morning hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good mornig *returns hug*
How are you doing this morning?
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Good mornig *returns hug*
How are you doing this morning?
Doing ok, lots of stuff to do. How about you?
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, lots of stuff to do. How about you?
I knew it ;). I'm good. Started working on my paper for university...
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, lots of stuff to do. How about you?
ElTerprise: I knew it ;). I'm good. Started working on my paper for university...
What is the topic?
moonshineshadow: What is the topic?
I's about the transformation of the urban sprawl toward a "Netztstadt" (couldn't find a english version of it at the moment) and a "Zwischenstadt" (same as Netzstadt in terms of the link.

To make it short: It's about the problem of diffentiating betweem urban and rural areas in certain areas.
ElTerprise: I's about the transformation of the urban sprawl toward a "Netztstadt" (couldn't find a english version of it at the moment) and a "Zwischenstadt" (same as Netzstadt in terms of the link.

To make it short: It's about the problem of diffentiating betweem urban and rural areas in certain areas.
Sounds interesting :-)
ElTerprise: I's about the transformation of the urban sprawl toward a "Netztstadt" (couldn't find a english version of it at the moment) and a "Zwischenstadt" (same as Netzstadt in terms of the link.

What?The have's and the have not's.....
gunsynd: What?The have's and the have not's.....
Well the whole topic is based on a theory from american geographers who coind the term "planetary urbanism" which basically means that there is no point differentiating between these types of ares (urban and rural) but to be honest it's a rather philosophical topic too...

moonshineshadow: Sounds interesting :-)
Yeah but that means lot of reading stuff which is sometimes out of touch with the real world...
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
Good morning everybody !!! \o/
** Big hugs, big waves, big coffee, and big parts of delicious cake **
How are you doing ? :))
LaPtiteBete: Good morning everybody !!! \o/
*big good morning hug* Doing ok here. I guess you are doing fine? :P
LaPtiteBete: Good morning everybody !!! \o/
moonshineshadow: *big good morning hug* Doing ok here. I guess you are doing fine? :P
I'm more than fine, I'm AWESOME !!!
You're awesome... I'm gonna +1 you until there's no space left to put your stars... \o/
Thank you again !!!
** Big happy thank you crushing hug **

[Edit] And I'm the 30.000th post !!! Woohoo !!!
** Drinks all round !!!! **
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
Post edited April 23, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
high rated
LaPtiteBete: And I'm the 30.000th post !!! Woohoo !!!
** Drinks all round !!!! **
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
*congrats hugs* I did not even realise we were close to that, we sure do talk a lot :D