It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll get some sleep now *good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: I'll get some sleep now *good night hugs and waves*
Good night and sleep well *good night hug* :)
moonshineshadow: I'll get some sleep now *good night hugs and waves*
Goodnight, Moonshine! I hope you have a good nights sleep filled with lots of lovely dreams!

*Big goodnight hug*
I think I will call it a night as well. Have a good evening, everyone!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night as well. Have a good evening, everyone!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
*returns good night hug* Sleep well :)
It's snowing a bit outside.....and I was thinking winter would be done for sure :P
Good morning, everyone, and good night to anyone going to bed in the next few minutes. =)

Hopefully you've all had a pleasant enough day.
BillyMaysFan59: It's snowing a bit outside.....and I was thinking winter would be done for sure :P
Your Icewind Dale run is seeping into the real world.
Start enchanting any power tools you've got for when the wights and mummies show up. ;)
Post edited April 23, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Good morning, everyone, and good night to anyone going to bed in the next few minutes. =)

BillyMaysFan59: It's snowing a bit outside.....and I was thinking winter would be done for sure :P
CarrionCrow: Your Icewind Dale run is seeping into the real world.
Start enchanting any power tools you've got for when the wights and mummies show up. ;)
Looks like the snowing stopped... for now. There's some accumulated on the ground, though I'd expect it to melt before too long.
CarrionCrow: Good morning, everyone, and good night to anyone going to bed in the next few minutes. =)

Moin =). I had a great day.
How are you doing today?
CarrionCrow: Start enchanting any power tools you've got for when the wights and mummies show up. ;)
That brings up a question about the game: so, say, a "Long Sword +1" is enchanted? If so I think I'll be able to fight the mummies in that crypt I'm in right now.
CarrionCrow: Start enchanting any power tools you've got for when the wights and mummies show up. ;)
BillyMaysFan59: That brings up a question about the game: so, say, a "Long Sword +1" is enchanted? If so I think I'll be able to fight the mummies in that crypt I'm in right now.
Yes, it would be. You also get a +1 to hit and a +1 to damage. You can snuggle up next to the mummies and try to kill them off before they slap some kind of disease on you now.

ElTerprise: Moin =). I had a great day.
How are you doing today?
Glad to hear it. =)

Doing okay here. Head hurts, kinda feel like I'm going to throw up, little bit of an overall crazed feel to things at the moment, but it's fine. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: Doing okay here. Head hurts, kinda feel like I'm going to throw up, little bit of an overall crazed feel to things at the moment, but it's fine. -laughs-
Hmm... another ok ;). Moon also went back to 'ok' today...
But atleast you're still ok despite the feelings you described ;)
Post edited April 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
BillyMaysFan59: That brings up a question about the game: so, say, a "Long Sword +1" is enchanted? If so I think I'll be able to fight the mummies in that crypt I'm in right now.
CarrionCrow: Yes, it would be. You also get a +1 to hit and a +1 to damage. You can snuggle up next to the mummies and try to kill them off before they slap some kind of disease on you now.
Crow, time and time again you continue to be my guiding light as far as IWD goes. Thank you :D
Evening all, still OK here.
Sorry to hear you feel like crap Crow, hope it gets better real quick.
With all the IWD lessons I'll be ready for my next attempt to survive the game. :-)
CarrionCrow: Yes, it would be. You also get a +1 to hit and a +1 to damage. You can snuggle up next to the mummies and try to kill them off before they slap some kind of disease on you now.
BillyMaysFan59: Crow, time and time again you continue to be my guiding light as far as IWD goes. Thank you :D
If anything, it's going both ways. Thought to myself earlier that I really need to get my ass in gear and start playing so I can fill the inevitable gaps in my memory. Not keen on giving you bad info.
CarrionCrow: Doing okay here. Head hurts, kinda feel like I'm going to throw up, little bit of an overall crazed feel to things at the moment, but it's fine. -laughs-
ElTerprise: Hmm... another ok ;). Moon also went back to 'ok' today...
But atleast you're still ok despite the feelings you described ;)
I'm used to it. Would take a bit worse to get me to a "not okay" status.
EndreWhiteMane: Evening all, still OK here.
Sorry to hear you feel like crap Crow, hope it gets better real quick.
With all the IWD lessons I'll be ready for my next attempt to survive the game. :-)
Good evening. =)
It's okay, mental shifts always come with some adjustment funkiness to them.

How's your day been going?