It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, time to sleep. If I try that in this chair, the results will be very bad.

Goodnight, everyone. =)
sauvignon1: Anyone listened to Steven Wilson's new album? It's absolutely stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awO0xawneLQ
I can't play it from my country... >__<
(I love your avatar ! King Krimson... :) so I was curious to listen to your link...)

Anyway... My Internet connection crashed... and now it seems to be fixed, I think I'd better go to sleep a few hours...
Good night, everybody !! See you tomottow :)
*waves*, *hugs*
CarrionCrow: Okay, time to sleep. If I try that in this chair, the results will be very bad.
Why? Is this your chair? :P
Stilton: The forum, to use the correct technical term, has gone right up shit creek. Refreshes don't work and posts appear/disappear with no provocation, which is probably my cue to make a polite exit and wish everyone a good night.

Happy collecting and sleep well if you get the chance.

Bonne nuit one and all!

See you tomorrow ;-)
Bonne nuit Stillton !! :D A demain !
CarrionCrow: Okay, time to sleep. If I try that in this chair, the results will be very bad.

Goodnight, everyone. =)
Good night, Crow !!!
Sleep well !! You need it :D
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Because this has been stuck in my head since yesterday....

I feel compelled to share. (And I promise that a) it's not Rickrolling and b) it's not "Barbie Girl." *g*)

ETA: NSFW image in the video. I completely forgot, because I've seen that image/scene so often. Oops.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by penumbren
Ragnarblackmane: That same anonymity brings out the worst sides of many people, too.
gunsynd: True..They hide in the shadows and play gutless games...
What are you implying?
*good morning hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good Evening Moon:-)
Good morning. =)

How are you doing today?
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

How are you doing today?
It could be better but since I have a lot to do at work it will divert me. So how many games did you get already from the sale? :D
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

How are you doing today?
moonshineshadow: It could be better but since I have a lot to do at work it will divert me. So how many games did you get already from the sale? :D
I'm sorry to hear that there's crap going on, but a lot of work is good if it'll take your mind off of it. =)

Ended up with 33 games, 1 movie in total. Thought I was done, but Lumino City caught my eye so I grabbed that last.

Have you found anything good from the sale yet?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good morning, everyone :)

** Good morning Hug **
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, everyone :)

LaPtiteBete: ** Good morning Hug **
Hello Owl,Good Evening:-)
moonshineshadow: It could be better but since I have a lot to do at work it will divert me. So how many games did you get already from the sale? :D
CarrionCrow: I'm sorry to hear that there's crap going on, but a lot of work is good if it'll take your mind off of it. =)

Ended up with 33 games, 1 movie in total. Thought I was done, but Lumino City caught my eye so I grabbed that last.

Have you found anything good from the sale yet?
Seems like you increased your backlog quite a bit :D
At the moment I have bought Pier Solar and A Bird story. And a gift code for Legend of Grimrock 2. I'll wait and see if something else interesting pops up while I am looking at the sale :-)

LaPtiteBete: Good morning, everyone :)

LaPtiteBete: ** Good morning Hug **
*big hug* How are you doing and how is the sale going for you?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by moonshineshadow
gunsynd: Hello Owl,Good Evening:-)
Good evening, Gunsynd !! :D
How are you doing ?