It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Thank you for the heads up. Are some of the side quests missable then?
There are several optional quests in the game, and many of them are easily missable... usually it's a case of needing to be picked up at specific places during the main story quest progression.

*Pupster's finally wanting to be all spazzy, so I guess it's dance party time. I'll be back around a bit later.

**big hugs all around**
akhliber: There are several optional quests in the game, and many of them are easily missable... usually it's a case of needing to be picked up at specific places during the main story quest progression.

*Pupster's finally wanting to be all spazzy, so I guess it's dance party time. I'll be back around a bit later.

**big hugs all around**
Maybe I will play it normally the first time, then use a guide the second time to get all the quests, it will give me a reason in future to replay the game.

Have a fun day with your little pup.
ddickinson: We do seem to have a few games that are cheaper, but I think the UK along with Germany usually has the higher prices in the EU, and often the highest prices overall.
Didn't saw your post earlier. Sorry.
That could end up being the future though. Other games might follow and some hardware like the HTC Vive already got a price increase of 70£.
ElTerprise: Didn't saw your post earlier. Sorry.
That could end up being the future though. Other games might follow and some hardware like the HTC Vive already got a price increase of 70£.
Wasn't the VR stuff expensive to begin with, a price increase seems odd given that they are normally competing over prices. I guess they simply underpriced themselves to be competitive and realised their mistake and were losing money.
ddickinson: Wasn't the VR stuff expensive to begin with, a price increase seems odd given that they are normally competing over prices. I guess they simply underpriced themselves to be competitive and realised their mistake and were losing money.
It is pretty expensive in general but underpricing shouldn't be an issue because they're backed by Valve as the Vive is meant to be used with Steam and also sold directly on Steam. No they just realised that it would be a great opportunity to increase prices when the Pound loses value - and i guess the same will be true for game publishers. And i assume that it the reason for the high price increase of Kingdom New Lands.
It's a cheap way of increasing prices - justifying them with value loss of a currency...
Post edited August 09, 2016 by ElTerprise
No man's sky eh?

Word is that it's... underwhelming.
CarrionCrow has asked me to close this thread and so it is locked on OP's request.