It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good moaning.

I've spent the last few days in a state of utter anxiety and worry, over a vehicle related matter. I won't go into details to avoid boring you. Suffice to say, that stupidity and neglect are a bane that I brought upon myself.

Somewhat more calm now and with the problem at least partially solved, I've realized I'm head-on into a mid-life crisis (it most certainly can't be that I'm easily impressionable and suggestibl... ooh shiny! Awesome!). Because I've found myself looking at motorcycles and thinking how cool they are. Even though all I've been looking at, are cheap 125cc ones (which I can drive with my normal driving license (cars)), that can't really go over 80 km/h. And yet I still fancy myself riding one. The fact that I found a nice naked with custom looks for dirt cheap, doesn't help.

AgentBirdnest: I didn't know they were on PC either. And they do seem pretty expensive for 22-23 year old games. :-\ I think the three of them bundled for $10 would be a more reasonable price. But well, I'm cheap :-)
You could argue that they still aren't. After all, these are simply ROM images bundled together with a Megadrive (Genesis for you yanks) emulator. As for the price. You're not cheap, just sensible. 10 bucks a piece (11 in the EU) feels like a swindle at this point. a 10$ pack would make a lot more sense. Specially since there are other cheaper ways to play them.

I have the Aladdin cartridge somewhere.

The Megadrive Aladdin was the superior version, no discussion. However I feel that part of what made it awesome was the fluidity of its animation. Something almost unknown at the time, but that nowadays it's taken more or less for granted.
It's kind of telling that another game known for it's complex and fluid animations was prince of persia.
Both arabian themed.
Coincidence?
Post edited August 08, 2016 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, doing OK here and hope y'all are too.
*hugs, waves, lazy day*
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Mr Endre!

How have you been, I hope the week is starting off nicely for you?

*big hug*
Been pretty much OK here, week is starting of with taking the trash out. An exciting life. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Been pretty much OK here, week is starting of with taking the trash out. An exciting life. :-)
I bought a new plastic ice tray this morning.
WOHOOO ADVENTURE!

Also, a confession. I'm more interested in the universe of Dishonored than the game itself.
I just can't get into stealth based games.
Post edited August 08, 2016 by j0ekerr
Empress_Owl: ... since I'm ALL ALONE at work anyway... everybody is on holiday !! rhaaaa...... all those lazy people....)
No one around?
Do a Risky Business!
I want to know one thing... What game in your backlog do you dread having to play? :-)

After all I've heard about it, I'll say Fahrenheit :-p
I'm a bit too distracted today to say much of value beyond hello, but once the beast settles in for a proper nap, I'll try to reel in my brainstuffs and make with some words.

*big hugs all around*
akhliber: I'm a bit too distracted today to say much of value beyond hello, but once the beast settles in for a proper nap, I'll try to reel in my brainstuffs and make with some words.

*big hugs all around*
Not sure what this "value" stuff is that you speak of. I mostly just say hello and hug people. Seems to work :-p

*big hug* and hope that you have a lovely day.
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

-breaks out a big wading pool of coffee for you- Pretty sure no one would notice the lack of a shower with the coffee being strong...

Can't complain here, how are you?
Hehe, thanks :-D
**happily dives in coffee**
I'm doing well, thanks ! last week at work, and I'll be off for a bit more than 2 weeks... I can't wait !

ddickinson:
Welcome back DD !!! \o/ **happy crushing hug**
So you were in south Africa !! how was it ?... do you surf well ? did you bring some souvenirs ? :-)
**happily takes the wine** :-P

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, doing OK here and hope y'all are too.
*hugs, waves, lazy day*
**lazy hugs back** :-))
Empress_Owl: ... since I'm ALL ALONE at work anyway... everybody is on holiday !! rhaaaa...... all those lazy people....)
j0ekerr: No one around?
Do a Risky Business!
LOL ^^ I wish I could dance like that...
Post edited August 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: I want to know one thing... What game in your backlog do you dread having to play? :-)

After all I've heard about it, I'll say Fahrenheit :-p
Is that a challenge ? :-)
I bet you won't be able to play it 2 hours straight.
akhliber: I'm a bit too distracted today to say much of value beyond hello, but once the beast settles in for a proper nap, I'll try to reel in my brainstuffs and make with some words.

*big hugs all around*
Rest well Akh !
**big hello hugs**
Post edited August 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Is that a challenge ? :-)
I bet you won't be able to play it 2 hours straight.
You'd be surprised at how Crow-like I can be at times ;-p ... Especially if there is a bet. So watch what you say, and realize that challenging me could cause severe brain damage from headdesking >:-p

Will you play it? :-)
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves :)

Empress_Owl: Haha, I just sent this pic to my colleague with a 'survivor' diary of this first day...
I'll stop bother her now :-p pfffft
Yes, I have an evil alarm clock :-( **sigh**. That's not its first attempt to make me late... i have to figure out what is wrong (since I reset my phone... wrong "energy saving" setting, maybe...)
How are you doing ? :-)
Sorry for the late reply but i was busy....
Haha...that's great ;D
Well she doesn't have to know about Wilson, does she? :P
Uh i had some trouble with them too..that's why i only trust radio clocks :)

I'm fine :)
You know, it feels kind of funny when I think about how you need a quad-core 1,4 GHz proc and 2 gigs of RAM just to surf the web comfortably. Then you remember that once upon a time, the same thing could be done with a 16MB RAM 66Mhz 486.
EndreWhiteMane: Been pretty much OK here, week is starting of with taking the trash out. An exciting life. :-)
That is good to hear. But you just slow down, the week has only just begun, don't waste all the excitement in one day. :-)

*big silly hug*

AgentBirdnest: After all I've heard about it, I'll say Fahrenheit :-p
There is a sex scene in Fahrenheit. But the problem is it is so far on in the game, that by the time you get there you have ripped off your ears and gouged out your own eyes after 2 seconds of David Cage's crap. :-)

*big hugs all around*
*big random hug*

Empress_Owl: Welcome back DD !!! \o/ **happy crushing hug**
So you were in south Africa !! how was it ?... do you surf well ? did you bring some souvenirs ? :-)
**happily takes the wine** :-P
*big thank you hug*
I was indeed. It was lovely. I did a little, and some diving, but not much as I did not want to risk things, I mostly just watched my friend and my partner surfing. I bought some books, does that count as souvenirs? There were some other little things as well, but no major souvenirs.

It is South African wine, very tasty. :-)

*big wine hug*
AgentBirdnest: Not sure what this "value" stuff is that you speak of. I mostly just say hello and hug people. Seems to work :-p

*big hug* and hope that you have a lovely day.
Good thing, as it seems all I'm capable of today. I'm on auto-pilot today, it seems. :)

*big return hug*

It's a lovely day so far, just playing hard with the beast and getting lost in space in between. I hope you have a lovely day yourself!
Empress_Owl: Rest well Akh !
**big hello hugs**
Hello! And thank you! I hope you are well today! I'm half in a daydream, so even though I'm spending most of the day playing w/ Sarge it still feels like a comfy, restful day. :)
*big return hugs*
ddickinson: *big random hug*
It's good to have you back! I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! Can't wait for mine to start. :)
*big return hug*
Post edited August 08, 2016 by akhliber
akhliber: It's good to have you back! I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! Can't wait for mine to start. :)
*big return hug*
Thank you, that is very sweet of you to say. I hope your vacation will be lovely and that you both have an incredible time.

*big vacation hug*