It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Only 19 hours of the Steam Summer Sale left.

I still haven't bought anything.
Any suggestions?
What games/series/genres are you into?
NoNewTaleToTell: What games/series/genres are you into?
The ones I'm not into are action-RPG diablo style. And Myst-like puzzles.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: None at all, I spent 6 days picking out $8.00 worth of stuff.
j0ekerr: I hope that was very careful picking?
—————
In other news. On Friday I caught my first fish. A small black bass just under 20 cm. Which I released.
The downside of that morning, is that I lost the plastic nut at the bottom end of the rod. When I looked down. It wasn't there.
Sigh.
Yay! Fish number one and no hook through your finger!!!! :-)
Post edited July 04, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
j0ekerr: The ones I'm not into are action-RPG diablo style. And Myst-like puzzles.
I actually like myst like games. But my favorites are 7th guest and 11th hour as I prefer horror themed if I have to get one.
Just another hello, lovely folks! I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend. I'm listening to the new Mogwai on my favorite headphones while background teevee plays both in my computer room and in the living room (trying to drown out the fireworks, as Sarge is *not* a fan.) He's finally snoring though, so let's hope it sticks. ;)

Empress_Owl: Good evening, lazy peaceful Akh !! :D
**Big hugs**
*delayed-but-still-big return hug* :)

Apologies, I've been all kinds of distracted today. I hope you had a lovely weekend!
j0ekerr: The ones I'm not into are action-RPG diablo style. And Myst-like puzzles.
I've just downloaded it but how about Dustbowl? It's a neat Wasteland1/ Fallout 1/2 looking adventure game.

In terms of stuff I HAVE tried, Sleeping Dogs is a fantastic "GTA clone". It has a great story, a unique setting complimented by outstanding graphics (to me it holds up even to recent games) and a nice focus on Batman: Arkham style melee as opposed to the typical run n' gun of your average GTA clone.

The Saints Row series is a nice take on the GTA formula and by "nice take" I mean Saints Row 2 is a nice little San Andreas-esque game, but the games become unhinged from there (in the best way possible). The Third is probably the easiest to get into, it's very "Adult Swim-esque" in general tone and the gameplay is strong all around, although the missions are padded a bit too obviously (something the entire series suffers from). IV is often called "the best superhero game ever", which I don't disagree with. Gat Out of Hell is like IV but in Hell, which plays even better than it sounds. In my opinion the whole series is worth picking up.

If you can stand walking simulator-ish games, The Path is a great mix between "walking simulator" and horror adventure. It's genuinely unnerving at parts, yet it can be really quite beautiful too. The developer (Tale of Tales) gets their fair share of hate (sometimes deserved, sometimes not) but The Path is definitely a game worth experiencing.
ElTerprise: Yep. Really want to play that in co-op at some point because i only played that solo so far which wasn't that great - which is why i cannot really answer your question about the DLC. But aside from some real content expensions most of the stuff is just alternative skins, weapons etc....- if i'm not mistaken...
Just waiting until you have time. :P
The good thing about the dlc campaigns is that only the host needs to own them.

Good morning everyone, I haven't been very active on the forum for about a week or so. :P
Post edited July 04, 2016 by omega64
Good morning everybody !
**Tired hugs, yawns and pale coffee**
@____@
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody !
@____@
*Uses morse code to communicate good morning*
omega64: *Uses morse code to communicate good morning*
--. --- --- -.. / -- --- .-. -. .. -. --. / --- -- . --. .- --..-- / .... --- .-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .. -. --. / ..--..
omega64: *Uses morse code to communicate good morning*
Empress_Owl: --. --- --- -.. / -- --- .-. -. .. -. --. / --- -- . --. .- --..-- / .... --- .-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .. -. --. / ..--..
Doing fine mostly, you ok?
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody !
@____@
Hoot-lo there :-)
omega64: Doing fine mostly, you ok?
Yes I am, thanks :)
Just overly tired today... i slept only 3 hours.
And i have to go to the swimming pool at noon... lol. I'd better take a safety jacket.
cecil: Hoot-lo there :-)
Helo Cecil ! :)
How are you?
Post edited July 04, 2016 by Empress_Owl
omega64: Doing fine mostly, you ok?
Empress_Owl: Yes I am, thanks :)
And i have to go to the swimming pool at noon... lol. I'd better take a safety jacket.
cecil: Hoot-lo there :-)
Empress_Owl: Helo Cecil ! :)
How are you?
I exist thanks :-) Long time no hoot hope you are doing as awesome as you can :-)
Empress_Owl: Yes I am, thanks :)
Swimming again?
You sure like water.