It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: As far as I know, it's Uplay on top of Steam. You launch it through Steam, then it launches through Uplay.
ddickinson: I thought so. But I wasn't sure as that just seemed really dumb. But I guess Steam and Uplay are not exactly friends, so you can't expect them to share keys.

Thank you for the answer.

CarrionCrow: You got it. =)

Nuh uh. I can totally tell that you're forcing me. So much so, in fact, that I'm laughing about it right now. ;P

Um...-hides hands behind back-
They're very small and dainty. Very petite hands for someone of my size. Honest. ;)
ddickinson: I am not forcing you... now sit still and stare at this light with the spinning disc. You are feeling very sleepy... :-)

Why does that dainty hand look like it belongs to someone else? And why is that lady sat over there with only one arm? o_O

JunglePredator: You might have a point.
ddickinson: Do you have any nice plans for Canada day? Is it a big event in Canada?
Depends on what you consider "big" I suppose.
Capital hill will have a few hundred thousand people today. I'm not in the capital however.
I might go see if there's burgers at the park.
Bad at stealth? This Agent is severely disappointed in you guys :-)

*hugs, waves, helmet tips, and a few dozen donuts*
ddickinson: Sure. *tries to remember the rhyme*

I think it is: One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war?
Oh can I play? I have a super flexible thumb! ;)
AgentBirdnest: Bad at stealth? This Agent is severely disappointed in you guys :-)
I succesfully played the Thief games, is that good enough? *big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Bad at stealth? This Agent is severely disappointed in you guys :-)

Well i was decent at Splinter Cell but then this was built around stealth while games that have stealth elements usually fail at implementing a proper stealth system *cough* Assassin's Creed *cough* :)
*big return hug*
moonshineshadow: I succesfully played the Thief games, is that good enough? *big hug*
Of course it is :-D
*big stealthy hug*
JunglePredator: Depends on what you consider "big" I suppose.
Capital hill will have a few hundred thousand people today. I'm not in the capital however.
Well I would call a few hundred thousand people. I am just always curious how other nations celebrate their national day. England does no have anything like that, we do have Saint George's Day, but even then that is not really celebrated.

*sneaks up behind Agent and hugs him while he is unaware*

FearfulSymmetry: Oh can I play? I have a super flexible thumb! ;)
Sure, but be careful, I think Crow might cheat. :-)
JunglePredator: Depends on what you consider "big" I suppose.
ddickinson: Well I would call a few hundred thousand people. I am just always curious how other nations celebrate their national day. England does no have anything like that, we do have Saint George's Day, but even then that is not really celebrated.

ddickinson: *sneaks up behind Agent and hugs him while he is unaware*

FearfulSymmetry: Oh can I play? I have a super flexible thumb! ;)
ddickinson: Sure, but be careful, I think Crow might cheat. :-)
My dragon slew george.
moonshineshadow: I succesfully played the Thief games, is that good enough? *big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Of course it is :-D
*big stealthy hug*
Yeah *big happy hug*
ElTerprise: Well i was decent at Splinter Cell but then this was built around stealth while games that have stealth elements usually fail at implementing a proper stealth system *cough* Assassin's Creed *cough* :)
*big return hug*
*passes ElT some dextromethorphan*
Not all are bad, though. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault had decent stealth. Those sniper missions that everyone hated were my favourites :-) But on the flipside of early-2000s WW2 FPS games, Return to Castle Wolfenstein's stealth missions were frustratingly unfair.
ddickinson: *sneaks up behind Agent and hugs him while he is unaware*
GAAAHAHAAAA ','',',',,',',:-O
Jeez... You're gonna kill me >:-|

*big wuss hug*
Post edited July 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
JunglePredator: My dragon slew george.
I did not even know Canada had Dragons. :-)

AgentBirdnest: GAAAHAHAAAA ','',',',,',',:-O

*big wuss hug*
*big silly hug8
ddickinson: Sure, but be careful, I think Crow might cheat. :-)
... probably. :P
Post edited July 01, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
AgentBirdnest: *passes ElT some dextromethorphan*
Not all are bad, though. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault had decent stealth. Those sniper missions that everyone hated were my favourites :-) But on the flipside of early-2000s WW2 FPS games, Return to Castle Wolfenstein's stealth missions were frustratingly unfair.
For the coughing? I don't that's necessary :)
That's true but a lot of them are not necessarily in the FPS genre though....
JunglePredator: My dragon slew george.
ddickinson: I did not even know Canada had Dragons. :-)

AgentBirdnest: GAAAHAHAAAA ','',',',,',',:-O

*big wuss hug*
ddickinson: *big silly hug8
No I suppose the natural monsters are wendigos.

However coca sleeps behind me while george rests in his grave. So.
ElTerprise: For the coughing? I don't that's necessary :)
That's true but a lot of them are not necessarily in the FPS genre though....
Fine, but if I hear you cough again, I'm slipping some into your beer :-p

What is this "not FPS genre" that you speak of? e__e I'm not familiar with that.
;-)