It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: One more day down and one to go till I'm done for a few days. Yay!
Feeling better than I was this morning, just very tired.
Hope y'all have had a great day so far.
*hugs, waves, holiday with fireworks*
ddickinson: Yay, you are feeling better. Just in time to get completely drunk and to set off explosives on Monday, then suffer a week long handover. That is how 4th of July works, right? :-)

*big hug*
Only for normal people. I just have a coffee, watch the fireworks from my front porch and then go to bed.
Pure excitement this life of mine. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Only for normal people. I just have a coffee, watch the fireworks from my front porch and then go to bed.
That does not sound too bad. Did work go okay today?
*energising hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Only for normal people. I just have a coffee, watch the fireworks from my front porch and then go to bed.
ddickinson: That does not sound too bad. Did work go okay today?
*energising hug*
Yep, normal crazy day and Saturday is never too bad. I think I'll live through this after all.
*hug from the big guy in the US flag t-shirt*
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, normal crazy day and Saturday is never too bad. I think I'll live through this after all.
*hug from the big guy in the US flag t-shirt*
That does not sound too bad at all, and hopefully what I have to look forward to.

*tries to spot which one is Endre in the crowd of people wearing US flag t-shirts*
*sees a nurse walk past looking shocked, then asks why, then she directs me to Endre* :-)

*big silly hug*
Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay, or on the way to recovering if you're not feeling well.
There's been a huge surge of Satellite Reign on SteamGifts... anyone know which bundle it's in? It's part of my Steam wishlist.
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay, or on the way to recovering if you're not feeling well.
Good afternoon, Mr Crow!

Having a lovely thunderstorm here at the moment, which is actually quite nice as the cold air is lovely. :-)

I hope you are having a nice day so far?
JunglePredator: There's been a huge surge of Satellite Reign on SteamGifts... anyone know which bundle it's in? It's part of my Steam wishlist.
It was in the last Humble Monthly.
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)
*wave*
ddickinson: Good afternoon, Mr Crow!

Having a lovely thunderstorm here at the moment, which is actually quite nice as the cold air is lovely. :-)

I hope you are having a nice day so far?
-groans- I would seriously consider punching a baby seal to have that weather here...;)

Can't complain here. Ran errands, ate a burrito that is way too large for a single meal, now it's back to checking out the rental sale for the 1,700th time.

How are you doing tonight?
JunglePredator: There's been a huge surge of Satellite Reign on SteamGifts... anyone know which bundle it's in? It's part of my Steam wishlist.
Yezemin: It was in the last Humble Monthly.
Thanks min.

Starting to get pissed at that monthly bundle crap... I can't even keep up with the normal bundles anymore... making it a monthly payment is bull.
moonshineshadow: *wave*
-chocolate milkshake waves back-

Doing okay over there, lady?
Hello again everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
CarrionCrow: -groans- I would seriously consider punching a baby seal to have that weather here...;)

Can't complain here. Ran errands, ate a burrito that is way too large for a single meal, now it's back to checking out the rental sale for the 1,700th time.

How are you doing tonight?
What a surprise, that is how I got it here. :-)
Sorry the weather there is not that nice. If I could I would tell this storm to pay you a visit. But the weather never tends to listen to me.

I was checking the Steam sale, there are some very nice games there that I would like to try, but sadly the DRM thing is a big no for me.

I am good, thank you. My partner is having a very early night as she is warn out. We were up a little late after she got back home, and then she was at work early, so she has not had much sleep and has had a very busy day, so she is completely exhausted. So I figured I would try a few little games while I am having a goodish day with my migraines.
moonshineshadow: *wave*
CarrionCrow: -chocolate milkshake waves back-
Doing okay over there, lady?
Doing normal.

ElTerprise: Hello again everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*welcome hug*