It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Thank you very much. :) So, are you doing anything fun this weekend? (apart from watching football ... :P)
Well i have to repair my bike - was procrastinating on that for too long already :P
Other than that i hope to actually play some games - shocking i know :P
AgentBirdnest: Whaddyaget? :-D

Also, *big hello and painkilling hug*
She gifted me the Kyrandia games, which are great according to her. :D So it will be nice to try them out.

*thank you hug* How are you doing yourself?

ElTerprise: Well i have to repair my bike - was procrastinating on that for too long already :P
Other than that i hope to actually play some games - shocking i know :P
What did you break? :P

Woooooow. That's serious stuff, ElT. Are you sure you're prepared? ;)
FearfulSymmetry: She gifted me the Kyrandia games, which are great according to her. :D So it will be nice to try them out.

*thank you hug* How are you doing yourself?
Hoooo... I've been playing the first one, and I'm really liking it. I hope you do too :-)

I'm doing well. A bit of an energetic mood, where I can't stop bouncing around and cooking random stuff :-p But otherwise, I'm good.

Have any nice weekend plans?
Post edited July 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Hoooo... I've been playing the first one, and I'm really liking it. I hope you do too :-)

I'm doing well. A bit of an energetic mood, where I can't stop bouncing around and cooking random stuff :-p But otherwise, I'm good.

What about your weekend? Anything fun planned?
Haha, that's good to hear! It does seem like the kind of game I'd enjoy. :)

What are you cooking? *curious*

Just cleaning up and throwing stuff out before I move. And maybe catch a movie. :P And you?
FearfulSymmetry: What did you break? :P

Woooooow. That's serious stuff, ElT. Are you sure you're prepared? ;)
Well something#s wrong with the chain...but i'm not sure what exactly :)

We'll see :D
ElTerprise: Well something#s wrong with the chain...but i'm not sure what exactly :)

We'll see :D
Let's hope it doesn't fall off. :P

So have you bought anything in the Steam sale?
FearfulSymmetry: What are you cooking? *curious*

Just cleaning up and throwing stuff out before I move. And maybe catch a movie. :P And you?
It's all junk food. I made cookies, am currently making donuts, and will make pizza. And will gain about 6kg before Saturday :-p

Ah right... When is the move?
Nothing particularly interesting on my end. I'll either play some games or hitchhike to Indiana. I haven't decided yet.
AgentBirdnest: It's all junk food. I made cookies, am currently making donuts, and will make pizza. And will gain about 6kg before Saturday :-p

Ah right... When is the move?
Nothing particularly interesting on my end. I'll either play some games or hitchhike to Indiana. I haven't decided yet.
Hmmm, cookies. I have a craving for cookies now, but I don't have any of them. :P

Tuesday I get the key and we're cleaning the new place out, Wednesday we'll pick up new furniture, Thursday we're packing up stuff that's going back to my mom's place, Friday is rest day/packing day for me, Saturday we're moving all the stuff from my old room. So hopefully I'll be in my new place by next week Saturday. :P

Hitchhike? That sounds interesting. :P
Just a reminder to all it's Canada day & the 2nd most important Canadian day next to my birthday.
FearfulSymmetry: Tuesday I get the key and we're cleaning the new place out, Wednesday we'll pick up new furniture, Thursday we're packing up stuff that's going back to my mom's place, Friday is rest day/packing day for me, Saturday we're moving all the stuff from my old room. So hopefully I'll be in my new place by next week Saturday. :P

Hitchhike? That sounds interesting. :P
A week-long event! :-O I wish you the best of luck, courage, energy, and all good things. I hope it all goes swimmingly. *big hug*

Yeah. I've never tried it before. I'll be sure to bring a towel if I do ;-)
AgentBirdnest: A week-long event! :-O I wish you the best of luck, courage, energy, and all good things. I hope it all goes swimmingly. *big hug*

Yeah. I've never tried it before. I'll be sure to bring a towel if I do ;-)
Haha yeah. Last time I moved in a day and a half. :P This'll be a marathon! And thanks! *hug*

And loads of water! Don't get dehydrated. :D
Hey Fredlins, share your weekend playlist.

Year Walk, South Park: Stick of Truth, and... maybe another :-)
Fantasysci5: Hi GOGers! Hope you had a better night than I did. *shares chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies*
ddickinson: How did your gaming event get on, if you don't mind me asking?
It was pure chaos and lots of things went wrong. :( From the wii getting unplugged and having to start all over, a level 9 cpu accidently getting in there and wreaking havoc, to two players not being able to move (and it was two separate controllers, tried new batteries or syncing in new controllers). I had a huge turnout of 24, but I just felt so terrible that everything was going wrong. *hugs GOGers*
FearfulSymmetry: Let's hope it doesn't fall off. :P

So have you bought anything in the Steam sale?
Well that's why i'm currently uasing my father's bike :P

Not much. As i mentioned earlier, i filled some DLC holes and i also got Shadow of Mordor and Mad Max :D
What about you?
AgentBirdnest: Hey Fredlins, share your weekend playlist.

Year Walk, South Park: Stick of Truth, and... maybe another :-)
*kicks Agent for having South Park when that is a game I would like to try but can't due to DRM* :-)

I will be playing Evoland with my partner, and maybe some others, but that is the one we wanted to get finished.

Fantasysci5: It was pure chaos and lots of things went wrong. :( From the wii getting unplugged and having to start all over, a level 9 cpu accidently getting in there and wreaking havoc, to two players not being able to move (and it was two separate controllers, tried new batteries or syncing in new controllers). I had a huge turnout of 24, but I just felt so terrible that everything was going wrong. *hugs GOGers*
I am very sorry to hear that, so much going wrong when you were looking forward to it. Did the kids manage to have some fun despite the problems? And please do not feel terrible, you did all you could, it is not like you wanted all that to happen, you wanted and tried to give them a wonderful time, so you should not blame yourself. These things happen, sadly. But don't let it put you off trying again or doing similar things if it would make you happy.

*big comforting hug*