It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Thanks! It should be good fun. In the mean time I think I'll just down as much coffee as I can while wrapping up some Gwent side-quests in Witcher 3. I wasn't even planning on doing any more of these card game quests, but I've only one main quest of the final DLC left, and it's looking to be close to over. I guess i wasn't quite ready to say goodbye, as I could easily have wrapped the game up last night, but derailed myself to enter another Gwent tournament. ;)

I hope you have a lovely day as well! *big slightly-more-conscious hug*
Are you looking forward to the stand-alone Gwent game that is going to be released here eventually?

I am doing good, thank you. Just a dull day, but things could be worse. :-)

*return hug*
EndreWhiteMane: You should build a 'Just for Endre Revival Kit' but somehow JERK doesn't have the same ring to it.
ElTerprise: I mean ERK would probably work but it's not as catchy as ARK or ORK :P
Hi Endre :)
How are you today?
Hi ElT, hope you're having a fun day, is the weather any nicer? It's a lovely cool day here.
I'm not doing very well this morning, feeling kinda sick, hopefully work will be gentle on me today.
Two more days to go and I get some time off.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm not doing very well this morning, feeling kinda sick, hopefully work will be gentle on me today.
*steals conversation to give Endre a big comforting feel better soon hug*
EndreWhiteMane: I'm not doing very well this morning, feeling kinda sick, hopefully work will be gentle on me today.
ddickinson: *steals conversation to give Endre a big comforting feel better soon hug*
Thanks, that always helps. ;)
I've felt pretty good for the last 2 weeks, that's a long stretch for me. Just happy this waited till I was nearly done with my 'double duty' work.
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, that always helps. ;)
I've felt pretty good for the last 2 weeks, that's a long stretch for me. Just happy this waited till I was nearly done with my 'double duty' work.
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. These things often happen when they are the most inconvenient. I hope you will start feeling better soon, and that you can still get all your jobs done without too much trouble. If there is anything we can do to help (even though I know there is little we can do) be sure to let us know.

*more big comforting hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, hope you're having a fun day, is the weather any nicer? It's a lovely cool day here.
I'm not doing very well this morning, feeling kinda sick, hopefully work will be gentle on me today.
Two more days to go and I get some time off.
Thanks. Day is quite good so far although the weather could be better. Good to hear that you're having a cool day :)
I hope you'll feel better soon and that work will indeed be gentle on you. Good that you can get some time off :)
ddickinson: *big morning hug*
*huge hug* :)
ElTerprise: Hey *big hug*
Uh that sounds nice :P
I'm doing good - what about you? Aside from sleeping in of course :P
Hey! *hug* Good to hear you're doing well. :D

I've had a pretty bad headache for the past three days, and my new internship seems quite shitty ... so not too great, but hopefully things will get better soon.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: ...
*big healing hug to help you with your headaches*
ddickinson: *big healing hug to help you with your headaches*
*thank you hug* I just caved and took some painkillers and they're already helping a bit. :)
FearfulSymmetry: *thank you hug* I just caved and took some painkillers and they're already helping a bit. :)
That is good to hear. I hope it will help it go away all together. *big hug*
ddickinson: That is good to hear. I hope it will help it go away all together. *big hug*
Sorry I'm kind of in a complaining mood. I'm sure everything will be fine later but right now I'm a bit overwhelmed. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Hey! *hug* Good to hear you're doing well. :D

I've had a pretty bad headache for the past three days, and my new internship seems quite shitty ... so not too great, but hopefully things will get better soon.
Thanks. :)

Sorry to hear that - here's hoping that the things will get better asap *big cheer up hug combined with get better hug* :)
FearfulSymmetry: Sorry I'm kind of in a complaining mood. I'm sure everything will be fine later but right now I'm a bit overwhelmed. :P
No need to be sorry, I know you have so much going on, so you feel free to complain all you like, I don't mind.

*big comforting hug*
ElTerprise: Thanks. :)

Sorry to hear that - here's hoping that the things will get better asap *big cheer up hug combined with get better hug* :)
Thank you very much. :) So, are you doing anything fun this weekend? (apart from watching football ... :P)
ddickinson: No need to be sorry, I know you have so much going on, so you feel free to complain all you like, I don't mind.

*big comforting hug*
Haha, thanks. I don't want to be such a downer, though. :P *thank you hug*
Post edited July 01, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: And please give Owl a few more +1s for giving me some awesome games! :)
Whaddyaget? :-D

Also, *big hello and painkilling hug*