It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: You said cute in your reply. o_O
I was talking to the drawings you sent, dear :-)
Any thoughts on the weekend promo?

Empress_Owl: I was talking to the drawings you sent, dear :-)
Well your drawing can be cute as well. :-)
my thought : already have what is worth it to me :)
I recommand the Runaway series. I also have Raptor, Gobliiins and Ishar, that I used to play as an owlet [/nostalgic backup] and A Boy and his blob, that I haven't tried yet (courtesy of AgentBirdnest)
Empress_Owl: my thought : already have what is worth it to me :)
I recommand the Runaway series. I also have Raptor, Gobliiins and Ishar, that I used to play as an owlet [/nostalgic backup] and A Boy and his blob, that I haven't tried yet (courtesy of AgentBirdnest)
You don't own BloodRayne? But it has boob jiggle technology. I have only played a few minutes of it, but the tutorial has a lady with very bizarre boob physics. :-)

From the sale I own BloodRayne 1 & 2, the Runaway games, and Gobliiins. But I have not really played any of them, like most of my games. *collectors hug*
I really have to go...
I haven't done much in the morning :-\ I'll have to make up for it
Have a nice day, everybody !
**Big zombie hugs with extra bites on your necks**
ddickinson: You don't own BloodRayne? But it has boob jiggle technology. I have only played a few minutes of it, but the tutorial has a lady with very bizarre boob physics. :-)

From the sale I own BloodRayne 1 & 2, the Runaway games, and Gobliiins. But I have not really played any of them, like most of my games. *collectors hug*
Lol... Nope, I haven't. I'm not as interested in videogames boobs physics than you or Endre... ^^
Post edited July 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
I just woke up .. at 12. I guess I'm more tired than I thought. :P *big hugs and waves for everyone* Hope you're all doing okay.

And please give Owl a few more +1s for giving me some awesome games! :)
FearfulSymmetry: I just woke up .. at 12. I guess I'm more tired than I thought. :P *big hugs and waves for everyone* Hope you're all doing okay.

**Big zombie greetings hug**
You're welcome, lazy Fearful ;-P
Empress_Owl: **Big zombie greetings hug**
You're welcome, lazy Fearful ;-P
*big please don't eat my brain hug* Although I think ElT fixed you again? ;)

Thank you once again, great Empress Zombie Owl. :D
Empress_Owl: I really have to go...
I haven't done much in the morning :-\ I'll have to make up for it
Have a nice day, everybody !
**Big zombie hugs with extra bites on your necks**

Lol... Nope, I haven't. I'm not as interested in videogames boobs physics than you or Endre... ^^
Have a lovely day! *big hug*

Hey, I never even knew about the boob physics in the game, I find it a silly feature for the most part.

FearfulSymmetry: I just woke up .. at 12. I guess I'm more tired than I thought. :P *big hugs and waves for everyone* Hope you're all doing okay.

*big morning hug*
Empress_Owl: Haaaa better !!
Thank you, my Hero ! :->
**huge thank you hug with a big kiss on your cheek**
Phew...this time it worked :D
You're most welcome my Empress :D
Aww *big return hug* :)

Hey *big hug*
Uh that sounds nice :P
I'm doing good - what about you? Aside from sleeping in of course :P
Post edited July 01, 2016 by ElTerprise
Just a sleepy hello from my little corner of the world before I get the day started. My niece and her boyfriend and visiting from Virginia, and they'll be stopping by later in the day to visit. I think they're bringing their pup to meet Sarge, which should be good fun.

Coffee is on, which hopefully means my brain will be on soon as well. :)

*big sleepy hugs all around*
akhliber: Just a sleepy hello from my little corner of the world before I get the day started. My niece and her boyfriend and visiting from Virginia, and they'll be stopping by later in the day to visit. I think they're bringing their pup to meet Sarge, which should be good fun.

Coffee is on, which hopefully means my brain will be on soon as well. :)

*big sleepy hugs all around*
A puppy play day sounds fun. I hope you all have a lovely time, and that you have a great day once you are fully awake.

*big wakeup hug*
Empress_Owl: You're just a little bit too late... ElT already tried this.
I'm back as a zombie-owl now.
‘º v º’
... looking for some tasty brains.
grharglhk.
ElTerprise: Uh...that's not how the ORK™ should work. You should be alive again rather than undead O_o
You should build a 'Just for Endre Revival Kit' but somehow JERK doesn't have the same ring to it.
ddickinson: A puppy play day sounds fun. I hope you all have a lovely time, and that you have a great day once you are fully awake.

*big wakeup hug*
Thanks! It should be good fun. In the mean time I think I'll just down as much coffee as I can while wrapping up some Gwent side-quests in Witcher 3. I wasn't even planning on doing any more of these card game quests, but I've only one main quest of the final DLC left, and it's looking to be close to over. I guess i wasn't quite ready to say goodbye, as I could easily have wrapped the game up last night, but derailed myself to enter another Gwent tournament. ;)

I hope you have a lovely day as well! *big slightly-more-conscious hug*
EndreWhiteMane: You should build a 'Just for Endre Revival Kit' but somehow JERK doesn't have the same ring to it.
I mean ERK would probably work but it's not as catchy as ARK or ORK :P
Hi Endre :)
How are you today?