It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Right now, I'm playing Transistor. It's not perfect, but it's enjoyable enough.

Pizza and Baldur's Gate...that sounds like a good idea all the time. =)

You can do it. And if, like me, you find you can't immediately do it, you can cheese the hell out of the game and win that way. -laughs-
haha, cheesing sounds good :)
I played chapter 5 like forever, and aside from one boss fight this morning that was quite tough, things are going smoothly :) Just arrived in chapter 7. But it's too soon to say I've got a winner team :)

Transistor looks fun. Wishlisted it and maybe during Summer sale I can catch it. Cyberpunk action, there's not too much of it around!
*Whitsun hugs and waves*
toxicTom: *Whitsun hugs and waves*
*same whitsunny hugs*
superstande: haha, cheesing sounds good :)
I played chapter 5 like forever, and aside from one boss fight this morning that was quite tough, things are going smoothly :) Just arrived in chapter 7. But it's too soon to say I've got a winner team :)

Transistor looks fun. Wishlisted it and maybe during Summer sale I can catch it. Cyberpunk action, there's not too much of it around!
You'll see the finish line soon enough, and there's more than one way to get across it.

Transistor's nice, but it doesn't feel particularly cyberpunk to me. Sci-fi, yes, but not cyberpunk.
Only a few more hours of monotonous busywork to go. Hooray.
CarrionCrow: Only a few more hours of monotonous busywork to go. Hooray.
Huh?
moonshineshadow: Huh?
It's audiobook day. Only, rather than the usual 2 to 4, I have 13 of them to do today.
It's boring as hell to do, while requiring just enough attention that I can't play a game alongside it without having to stop/start every few minutes.
moonshineshadow: Huh?
CarrionCrow: It's audiobook day. Only, rather than the usual 2 to 4, I have 13 of them to do today.
It's boring as hell to do, while requiring just enough attention that I can't play a game alongside it without having to stop/start every few minutes.
Uh ok :D
moonshineshadow: Uh ok :D
Yeah...

It's not as if Transistor's been blowing my nonexistent skirt up (if anything, I keep getting reminded of how much it's like Bastion every 45 seconds, and that's already gotten very old), but I'd rather be doing that than this.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Uh ok :D
CarrionCrow: Yeah...
It's not as if Transistor's been blowing my nonexistent skirt up (if anything, I keep getting reminded of how much it's like Bastion every 45 seconds, and it's already gotten very old), but I'd rather be doing that than this.
Meaning one kind of boring would be better than the other one? *laugh*
moonshineshadow: Meaning one kind of boring would be better than the other one? *laugh*
-laughs- The latter form of boredom is more interactive. Maybe that's enough to improve its standing over the former.
CarrionCrow: blowing my nonexistent skirt up
GoG really needs a gender icon, I'm still trying to figure out if you're a girl, a scotsman or a transvestite?
moonshineshadow: Meaning one kind of boring would be better than the other one? *laugh*
CarrionCrow: -laughs- The latter form of boredom is more interactive. Maybe that's enough to improve its standing over the former.
Yeah well, that makes sense :D
superstande: Transistor looks fun. Wishlisted it and maybe during Summer sale I can catch it. Cyberpunk action, there's not too much of it around!
At least not untill 2077.
moonshineshadow: Yeah well, that makes sense :D
More things to complain about in the game, if nothing else. It's a more creative form of boredom. ;)