It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cool kids are awake \o/ Happy weekend to you both :-)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big [url=http://t13.deviantart.net/q6h-4HYmXDU4Qd9i3kRBr12rs4k=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale%28%29:origin%28%29/pre05/879f/th/pre/i/2006/199/c/7/hug_moon_by_sefid.jpg]Moon hug[/url]* (Oogle is running out of "moon hug" pictures :-( ...)
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
I hope you're all doing fine :)
*big hug*
Same to you.
AgentBirdnest: *big hug*
Same to you.
Aww....that looks cute :D
*big return hug*
I wish i could say i'm fine but i'm not - i'm feeling ill today :(
ElTerprise: Good morning *big return hug*
How are you doing?
Are you having a relaxing weekend after the conference?
*big hug* Doing normal. Still tired, the last week was exhausting :D
And yep, having a relaxing weekend, no real plans to do anything aside from the usual cleaning. Since I'll already be away again next weekend, I plan to use this one fully for doing nothing ;-)

Just read you are not doing too well so have an *extra big get better hug*

AgentBirdnest: The cool kids are awake \o/ Happy weekend to you both :-)
AgentBirdnest: *big [url=http://t13.deviantart.net/q6h-4HYmXDU4Qd9i3kRBr12rs4k=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale%28%29:origin%28%29/pre05/879f/th/pre/i/2006/199/c/7/hug_moon_by_sefid.jpg]Moon hug[/url]* (Oogle is running out of "moon hug" pictures :-( ...)
*extra big return hug* I'm amazed that you found that many, I wouldn't have thought that so many existed at all. How are you doing?
ElTerprise: I wish i could say i'm fine but i'm not - i'm feeling ill today :(
PLUCK! >:-O *throws a massive destructive tantrum and burns everything*
This will not do... *gives ElT a big healing hug, a pluckton of blankets, some (fish soup, because you are Presbyterian or whatever ;-p), and [url=http://thestrengthdoc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/drugs-pic-getty-images-199264845.jpg]lots and lots of drugs*
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Doing normal. Still tired, the last week was exhausting :D
And yep, having a relaxing weekend, no real plans to do anything aside from the usual cleaning. Since I'll already be away again next weekend, I plan to use this one fully for doing nothing ;-)

Just read you are not doing too well so have an *extra big get better hug*
That's good to hear :)
Is Monday a holiday for you? If so it's the perfect weekend for a well deserved rest :D
*big thank you i'm trying hug*
AgentBirdnest: PLUCK! >:-O *throws a massive destructive tantrum and burns everything*
This will not do... *gives ElT a big healing hug, a pluckton of blankets, some (fish soup, because you are Presbyterian or whatever ;-p), and [url=http://thestrengthdoc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/drugs-pic-getty-images-199264845.jpg]lots and lots of drugs*
Wow....that rage :)
Thank you for the fish soup and the drugs ^^ *big thank you hug*
Post edited May 14, 2016 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: How are you doing?
I think I'm good. But I went for a run in the dark at 02:30, which means I am probably "too" good :-p

Speaking of dark... Have you tried the Dark Fall games? :-D
ElTerprise: Wow....that rage :)
Thank you for the fish soup and the drugs ^^ *big thank you hug*
Without rage, nothing will get done around here >:-| ... I figure that if I get mad enough, you'll feel better >:-)
Post edited May 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: But I went for a run in the dark at 02:30
You can do that without getting the cops called on you?
Edit: I seem to forget I don't live in the greatest of neighborhoods.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by zeogold
AgentBirdnest: Without rage, nothing will get done around here >:-| ... I figure that if I get mad enough, you'll feel better >:-)
Is that so? Anyway thank you for your effort :)
zeogold: You can do that without getting the cops called on you?
Edit: I seem to forget I don't live in the greatest of neighborhoods.
I kinda worried about that, but I ran by a cop's house whose lights were all on, and he didn't come out to shoot me, so I guess it is fine :-D
ElTerprise: Is that so? Anyway thank you for your effort :)
Well, the two best ways to get things done are a) rage b) bribing people with cookies. Both are equally fun, but rage is quicker :-)
(I'm making up every word of this as I go, by the way :-p)
Post edited May 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Well, the two best ways to get things done are a) rage b) bribing people with cookies. Both are equally fun, but rage is quicker :-)
(I'm making up every word of this as I go, by the way :-p)
Hm interesting *takes notes* ;)
Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a great Saturday.

*hugs with strawberry cake*
Yezemin: Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a great Saturday.

*hugs with strawberry cake*
*cuts a nice slice of cake*

yummy! :)

thanks, samey to you!
and the rest of the hooligans :P
getting a bit sleepy from epic role-playing... need to take a break now.
superstande: yeah. from the stuff I've read in Steam forum, there have been understandably upset voices about how trying to rebind the buttons in-game will permanently mess up even the default buttons. One has to go delete the config files then :)
Will be my last support for Sega if they don't fix this.
But I'm not too upset. Ace team (the Deadly Tower people) has done an excellent job with Abyss Odyssey, got that from Humble. And with Mercenary Kings seems I have three excellent action games and a program to do fun button configs if necessary.

Anyhow, hope you have a pleasant night and sleep well when it's due.
Sheesh, what a mess. Not quite as guaranteed rage-inducing as, say, the corrupted save file problem Danganronpa 1 had when it first came out, but it's up there.

That sounds good. I still need to pick up Deadly Tower, but I have Mercenary Kings and it looks good. Will probably pick up Abyss Odyssey as well when it pops up here. (No confirmation on that, just hoping.)

I didn't sleep at my desk and wake up in a buttload of pain for once, so it was an improvement. ;)
deleted
Post edited May 14, 2016 by Fairfox
Fairfox: Forced myself to have a really big, greasy (but nommy) breakfast out today, consisting of pulled pork, home fries, roasted tomato, two poached eggs and an iced coconut late. I'm anorexic and it's haaaard to make myself fatter :'(. Going to the gym later, and soup 'n' salad this evening, so maybe it'll counter the calories some.
You'll be fine, I'm sure, especially with the countermeasures you just mentioned.

If anything, maybe try to lay off the gym a little. Put a little extra dressing on the salad, maybe some bacon if you weren't going to.

Withering away to virtually nothing seems like a bit of a bad thing...