It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Just an average day in Finland.
superstande: yeah... except during winter the sniffing is done indoors... too cold outside... :)
Honestly, I didn't know Finland HAD what can be reasonably classified as "Summer".
https://isjkl.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/meanwhile-in-finland.jpg
superstande: yeah... except during winter the sniffing is done indoors... too cold outside... :)
zeogold: Honestly, I didn't know Finland HAD what can be reasonably classified as "Summer".
https://isjkl.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/meanwhile-in-finland.jpg
Haha... and he's holding a moomin cup :)

well, it's now +10 Celcius, and it's a bit after midnight, so at least this year we seem to be getting a bit of this "Summer" thing ;)
Good evening, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday and are looking forward to a very nice weekend?

*hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Good evening, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday and are looking forward to a very nice weekend?

*hugs and waves*
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, it's looking like a horror game weekend. (Unless I decide to go something else first.)

How was your day?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, it's looking like a horror game weekend. (Unless I decide to go something else first.)

How was your day?
Good evening.

A nice horror game sounds nice. Do you have any scary games in mind?

My day was okay. Pretty crap for the most part, but I had a nice evening, so that kind of makes up for things.
ddickinson: Good evening.

A nice horror game sounds nice. Do you have any scary games in mind?

My day was okay. Pretty crap for the most part, but I had a nice evening, so that kind of makes up for things.
I've got dozens to choose from. I'll spare you the full list. -laughs-

I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm also glad your evening was an improvement, at least. =)
ddickinson: My day was okay. Pretty crap for the most part, but I had a nice evening, so that kind of makes up for things.
*big comforting hug* Good that at least your evening was nice :-)
CarrionCrow: I've got dozens to choose from. I'll spare you the full list. -laughs-

I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm also glad your evening was an improvement, at least. =)
Well you could share the list if you liked, I would not mind. I like seeing what games people are playing, and I might have even heard of a few of them. But no worries if it is too long winded to list. I just hope that you enjoy some of them.

Thank you.

moonshineshadow: *big comforting hug* Good that at least your evening was nice :-)
It was indeed, which was just what I needed. *big thank you hug*

How are you this evening? Still trying to decide on a game or two to play?
Life is only complete when you can type sentences in this thread in the dark.

Also Thor 2 sucked. Yes yes, I'm pretty late with that opinion.
ddickinson: Well you could share the list if you liked, I would not mind. I like seeing what games people are playing, and I might have even heard of a few of them. But no worries if it is too long winded to list. I just hope that you enjoy some of them.

Thank you.
Well, right now, more than anything it's looking like the Amnesia games, Lone Survivor, Stasis, Realms of the Haunting, Noctropolis, System Shock 1, Bloodlines, Resident Evil 4 and Outlast.
I really want to clear those soon.
CarrionCrow: Well, right now, more than anything it's looking like the Amnesia games, Lone Survivor, Stasis, Realms of the Haunting, Noctropolis, System Shock 1, Bloodlines, Resident Evil 4 and Outlast.
It took a lot of hours to like res evil 4 but I eventually got there and finished it some year ago and when it ended I was like: well that was pretty awesome after all.
CarrionCrow: Well, right now, more than anything it's looking like the Amnesia games, Lone Survivor, Stasis, Realms of the Haunting, Noctropolis, System Shock 1, Bloodlines, Resident Evil 4 and Outlast.
Just as I thought, hardly played any of them. :-)
I played Outlast, but that is about it. Stasis is on my wishlist for another day, I own the original Amnesia game, Realms of the Hunting, and Noctropolis (thank you again for the lovely gift), but I have not had chance to play them yet. But Outlast was a lot of fun playing with my partner. Sure it has its faults (mainly with pacing at points), but given that it is an indie game, I think it is really good, and has a nice atmosphere.
moonshineshadow: *big comforting hug* Good that at least your evening was nice :-)
ddickinson: It was indeed, which was just what I needed. *big thank you hug*
How are you this evening? Still trying to decide on a game or two to play?
*big hug* Doing normal ;-)
Well, yeah I still need to decide. But to be honest I did not even try to decide on anything this evening :D
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Doing normal ;-)
Well, yeah I still need to decide. But to be honest I did not even try to decide on anything this evening :D
That is good to hear. *big hug*

Speaking of games, I seem to remember you talking about Myst with Agent, and I was wondering why you don't have the Dark Fall games on your shelf given that they are similar in how they play?
ddickinson: .. but given that it is an indie game, I think it is really good, and has a nice atmosphere.
Well if you think some mad doctor with scissor hunting you is nice atmosphere.. Yes i once looked at that gameplay in some stream where some people stream games.. ewhat ever that is.. it eludes me.. gog even uses.. oh right some twitch. I know.. Why I must butt in in everything? Firstly! I like to write at this moment. That is all.