It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Of course, and the SqureEnix one. :-)

Well it is not really interesting, just a little self-imposed limitations as the money is better used elsewhere for a while what with the plans me and my partner have as things will be very expensive. Granted I don't really need to limit things, but I prefer to be on the safe side as we don't know how things will turn out, so better to have a nice nest egg to fall back on should we need to.

I know, and you put it very nicely.
Right...their promo too :)

I see. But it still is not a bad to have self-imposed limitations for money-spending :)

Thank you :)
ElTerprise: Right...their promo too :)

I see. But it still is not a bad to have self-imposed limitations for money-spending :)

Thank you :)
Are we missing any other generic weekend sale? Or is that all the big publishers mentioned?

It is when you enjoy gifting a lot. :-)
ddickinson: Are we missing any other generic weekend sale? Or is that all the big publishers mentioned?

It is when you enjoy gifting a lot. :-)
Uhm....Ubisoft?

Ah..good point :)
ElTerprise: Uhm....Ubisoft?

Ah..good point :)
Has WB or Disney ever had a weekend promo?
ddickinson: Nothing for me from the sale, I have those which really interest me (I did look at Darksiders 2, but from the reviews it seems to be a broken mess, and I have still not played the first game yet anyway).
Darksiders 2 was always pretty broken, both in the original and Definitve release.
The first game is better overall anyway.
ddickinson: Has WB or Disney ever had a weekend promo?
When they originally released here? :P
Post edited May 13, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Darksiders 2 was always pretty broken, both in the original and Definitve release.
The first game is better overall anyway.

When they originally released here? :P
Thank you, so good job I never took the risk on it. :-)

Wasn't Disney and WB week day promos and not weekend promos?
ddickinson: Wasn't Disney and WB week day promos and not weekend promos?
I guess?
Can't say I actually remember much about promo's. :P

Nothing in the promo for me. :D
Already own everything I want.
A sleepy hello to you all! I hope you're all having a lovely day, or at least getting through it the best you can. Bit of a sick morning, but I got to eat like a king last night, so there is balance in the world yet. :) Just having a slow morning while my head catches up with the rest of me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and a lovely weekend!

*big hugs and waves*
akhliber: A sleepy hello to you all! I hope you're all having a lovely day, or at least getting through it the best you can. Bit of a sick morning, but I got to eat like a king last night, so there is balance in the world yet. :) Just having a slow morning while my head catches up with the rest of me.

*big hugs and waves*
Hey, make sure you won't have to stay in bed the entire day. :P
Enjoy your weekend.
omega64: Hey, make sure you won't have to stay in bed the entire day. :P
Enjoy your weekend.
Thanks! And the pup will make sure that doesn't happen. Haha Fortunately, he's turning out to be anything but a "morning dog," though, so I've got some time to rest yet. :)
Morning all, doing OK here today, hope y'all are too.
Very nice weekend sale but I have everything I want from it. My wallet is safe. :-)
Worked with 11 volunteers yesterday to get the gardens all prettied up for the season.
I'm exhausted so it's going to be a very lazy day for me.
*hugs, waves and a nice pillow*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*extra big happy Friday hug with a panda made of flowers*
Good mornoon, Moon :-)
Don't think so. And at least WB seems to have forgotten about GOG....
ElTerprise: Don't think so. And at least WB seems to have forgotten about GOG....
Just like Ubisoft, EA etc.
akhliber: A sleepy hello to you all! I hope you're all having a lovely day, or at least getting through it the best you can. Bit of a sick morning, but I got to eat like a king last night, so there is balance in the world yet. :) Just having a slow morning while my head catches up with the rest of me.

*big hugs and waves*
Good morning *big return hug*
Hope you're feeling better soon :)
Doing fine, thank you :)

I wish you a great day and weekend too :)

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, doing OK here today, hope y'all are too.
Very nice weekend sale but I have everything I want from it. My wallet is safe. :-)
Worked with 11 volunteers yesterday to get the gardens all prettied up for the season.
I'm exhausted so it's going to be a very lazy day for me.
*hugs, waves and a nice pillow*
Hey Endre :)
Good to hear - doing fine thank you :)

omega64: Just like Ubisoft, EA etc.
That's not really true for Ubisoft at least...they still release games here now and again....
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ElTerprise