It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: "Freunds" is a germglish word, everyone knows that.
zeogold: I thought he was a psychologist.
I thought you were a psychologist. O_o
Post edited May 13, 2016 by omega64
ElTerprise: Sorry to hear that but it's good that you're doing good otherwise. See above. I'm fine - could be better though.
*kicks the stuff that could be better* ):-|
Empress_Owl: No, it's gonna be a peaceful weekend too... well, we have a big family meal either on sunday or monday, but that's all...
As for the weekend promo : it depends... what will show up :)
And you ? any plans ?
Family meals tend to be the least peaceful events for our family. Always full of arguing and nut-punching ):-\ Hopefully yours are a little better :-)
No interesting plans here, no. But my plans tend to change quite rapidly with no warning, so we'll see :-) Meanwhile, I'm hoping that we get a promo full of city-building games, because that is apparently the genre I am currently into.
omega64: I thought you were a phychologist. O_o
Nah, they swiped my license during the last court.
Don't worry though, I'm working on a business class of "Advanced Bribery Tactics 101", so I'm sure I'll have it back in no time.
Empress_Owl: Good morning, nitpicker >:-| pfft !! "Freunds" is a germglish word, everyone knows that.
Ho... how could it be better ? anything we can do to brighten your day ?
I'm doing fine too, thanks !... despite tired and lazy...
A 'Denglisch' word (i prefer that over 'germlish' - just like i prefer 'franglais' over 'frenglish' :P
Well...i'm having some neckpain...that's why it could be better :)
Glad to hear that *big energising hug* :)
Close, but no cigar :D

AgentBirdnest: *kicks the stuff that could be better* ):-|
>.<...thanks :)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Close, but no cigar :D
Does your lack of cigar indicate a deep-rooted anger at your mother for lack of affection during early developmental years?
*writes doodles on notepad*
ElTerprise: Close, but no cigar :D
zeogold: Does your lack of cigar indicate a deep-rooted anger at your mother for lack of affection during early developmental years?
Clearly dropped on his head at a young age.
zeogold: Does your lack of cigar indicate a deep-rooted anger at your mother for lack of affection during early developmental years?
You did it wrong. You should've spelled it in an overemphasized Austrian German accent, Herr Dr. Gold :D
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
Good morning, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to the weekend?

*hugs, waves, and some lovely tea*

Are we talking about Freud? Well from what I have read of his works, and and what I have heard from people who have studied him in details, he is an overrated idiot who does not at all deserve the reputation he has. Last I looked, most 3 year old boys were not sexually active towards their mothers, and at 5 years old they were not after impregnating their mothers and murdering their fathers. It says a lot about his own fantasies that he comes up with crap like that (I kind of think he was a crazy person that people mistook for being smart, when in fact he was just speaking nonsense). I would blame ELT but Freud was Austrian. Oh to hell with it, I will still blame ELT. After all, people get the two places mixed up all the time, just look at how many people think Hitler was German. :-)

CarrionCrow: Yes, it was good talking with you, D. We can continue our conversation another time, I won't keep you waiting for my longwindedness when you want to go to bed.

Have a good night, sleep well, and I hope you're feeling better after you rest. =)
Hey now, you are not longwinded. I enjoy our chats. :-)

ZenWan: And a big wave and hello to DD, at least we are on the same page today, even though you're gone. <smiling> Hope you keep on improving and feeling better..
Hello there, lovely Zen. Thank you for the kind words. I hope you have been doing well?
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely epople of Fred!

I hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to the weekend?
Good morning, no, yes.
How are you doing?
omega64: Good morning, no, yes.
How are you doing?
Good morning. Sorry to hear you are not doing too well today. I hope things will get better, and that you have a nice weekend.

I am doing good, thank you. Are you looking forward to the weekend promo?
omega64: Good morning, no, yes.
How are you doing?
ddickinson: Good morning. Sorry to hear you are not doing too well today. I hope things will get better, and that you have a nice weekend.

I am doing good, thank you. Are you looking forward to the weekend promo?
Not really.
I don't want to buy anything, recently spent 50 bucks on 2 t-shirts. xD
I hope there's nothing in the promo for me.
omega64: Not really.
I don't want to buy anything, recently spent 50 bucks on 2 t-shirts. xD
I hope there's nothing in the promo for me.
Fair enough.
ddickinson: I would blame ELT but Freud was Austrian. Oh to hell with it, I will still blame ELT. After all, people get the two places mixed up all the time, just look at how many people think Hitler was German. :-)
Wait... you're saying that Hitler rode around on kangaroos and wrestled crocodiles? :-O
ddickinson: Fair enough.
On that note, are you looking forward to the promo?
AgentBirdnest: Wait... you're saying that Hitler rode around on kangaroos and wrestled crocodiles? :-O
Of course, that is why he became the leader of Germany, they thought anyone riding in on a Kangaroo wearing crocodile skin boots was super cool. How were they supposed to know he was crazy. :-)

omega64: On that note, are you looking forward to the promo?
Not really, but that is the case most of the time. I usually just hoped to see things that the regulars here have on their wishlists for so I can do some gifting.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ddickinson