It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

I hope you're all doing well today.
Good, what ever the time of day is for you! :-)

I hope you are all doing well?

madth3: In the US, I think. Here it would be in a taco. :)
The name just came to my head, I did not remember it was shakespearian, but it's probably where I got it from, Dolores.

Everything well here. Well, apart from the browser being silly and not letting me post this hours ago.
Of course, a taco. Silly me, I am not the most knowledgeable of Mexican food. :-)
Fair enough. At first I did not filly remember where I heard the name, it sounded familiar, and when I looked I saw it was Shakespeare, which is why it likely sounded familiar a little.

I am glad to hear things are well for you, except for those pesky forum bugs. Or are they features? Bugs tend to be fixed, these problems have been around for so long I think they qualify as features now. :-)
I just farted.
ddickinson: Good, what ever the time of day is for you! :-)

I hope you are all doing well?
Doing all right here. Relaxing a bit after cooking in the sun for a while as I ran errands.

How was your day?
where am i? o.O
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here. Relaxing a bit after cooking in the sun for a while as I ran errands.

How was your day?
Good afternoon. Glad to hear you are doing okay. Cooking in the sun does not sound fun, but hopefully your errands are done for the day so you can just relax for the rest of the day.

My day was good, thank you. Quite tiring with work, but I had a lovely sleep for most of the afternoon, and a wonderful evening, so not a bad day at all. I am a bit warn out after two straight days at work, that seems to be taking its toll, but it is still nice to do.

How are you liking the new releases? Have you found anything nice from the Humble Store sale?
ddickinson: Good afternoon. Glad to hear you are doing okay. Cooking in the sun does not sound fun, but hopefully your errands are done for the day so you can just relax for the rest of the day.

My day was good, thank you. Quite tiring with work, but I had a lovely sleep for most of the afternoon, and a wonderful evening, so not a bad day at all. I am a bit warn out after two straight days at work, that seems to be taking its toll, but it is still nice to do.

How are you liking the new releases? Have you found anything nice from the Humble Store sale?
I don't do sunlight well in general, so the oncoming summer is already making every trip I need to take all kinds of fun.

It's really good to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things work-wise. =)
And of course, glad to hear your day's been good overall.

The main new release I've been happy about is Vampire: Bloodlines. A fair bit of the other stuff hasn't really grabbed my attention, but that one being here more than makes up for it.
Still need to get in the right frame of mind for beating it 7 times, but it'll happen eventually.

Haven't really been looking at the Humble sale. Trying to save what coin I have for next month's GOG sale. Hoping I get lucky and have the chance to wipe out at least half of my remaining list then.
Might pick up a small amount of stuff from the rental sale as well, but after getting burned by so many games that either were broken or really bad, I'm trying to be way more cautious with that store.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: My day was good, thank you.
Good to read.
:)
Goodnight everyone.
Hope I get through tomorrow without any problems.
At least it'll be a 3 day weekend.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by omega64
*hugs and waves*
CarrionCrow: I don't do sunlight well in general, so the oncoming summer is already making every trip I need to take all kinds of fun.

It's really good to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things work-wise. =)
And of course, glad to hear your day's been good in general.

The main new release I've been happy about is Vampire: Bloodlines. A fair bit of the other stuff hasn't really grabbed my attention, but that one being here more than makes up for it.
Still need to get in the right frame of mind for beating it 7 times, but it'll happen eventually.

Haven't really been looking at the Humble sale. Trying to save what coin I have for next month's GOG sale. Hoping I get lucky and have the chance to wipe out at least half of my remaining list then.
Might pick up a small amount of stuff from the rental sale as well, but after getting burned by so many games that either were broken or really bad, I'm trying to be way more cautious with that store.
I can understand that. I can imagine that where you live is not so nice during the hot months of the year.

Thank you. I seem to be showing signs of a fever starting, but hopefully that will be nothing to worry about, especially with my immune system the way it is at the moment.

I have still not looked into that game. To be honest over the last few months I have not had the biggest interest in gaming as I can't really play games too much. And now that my buying/gifting is taking a back seat for a while, my interest is even less. Not that I mind, like everyone here I have a huge backlog to play once I am more able.

I do sometimes check the Humble sale, as they offer DRM-Free games sometimes (and some nice DRM-Free bundles now and then). There are a few games there that catch my eye a little, but nothing that I desperately need right this moment, and nothing that is a big priority for me to play. I hope that next month you manage to get yourself some lovely games and make a good impact on that wishlist of yours.

madth3: Good to read.
:)
Thank you. :-)

omega64: Goodnight everyone.
Goodnight. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you.

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big nearly Friday hugs*

Wait... It is Friday for you. So that should be a *big Friday hug to get you ready for the weekend* :-)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ddickinson
omega64: Goodnight everyone.
Have a good night, sleep well. =)
-hey there waves back- =)

Have you gotten back from the conference yet?
ddickinson: I can understand that. I can imagine that where you live is not so nice during the hot months of the year.

Thank you. I seem to be showing signs of a fever starting, but hopefully that will be nothing to worry about, especially with my immune system the way it is at the moment.

I have still not looked into that game. To be honest over the last few months I have not had the biggest interest in gaming as I can't really play games too much. And now that my buying/gifting is taking a back seat for a while, my interest is even less. Not that I mind, like everyone here I have a huge backlog to play once I am more able.

I do sometimes check the Humble sale, as they offer DRM-Free games sometimes (and some nice DRM-Free bundles now and then). There are a few games there that catch my eye a little, but nothing that I desperately need right this moment, and nothing that is a big priority for me to play. I hope that next month you manage to get yourself some lovely games and make a good impact on that wishlist of yours.
Yeah...it sucks. A lot.

Agreed. Don't want you feeling sick after being able to do some of your normal activities.

I like it a lot, despite its flaws. But it'll be around, so if you decide it's worth a try, you'll be able to grab it.

With Humble, I'm so used to it being a rental key store that I sometimes forget it has DRM-free items at all.
But it is useful at times, having sales on certain items when the main rental place doesn't.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: *big nearly Friday hugs*
Wait... It is Friday for you. So that should be a *big Friday hug to get you ready for the weekend* :-)
Yep, already Friday here :D
*big return hug*

CarrionCrow: -hey there waves back- =)
Have you gotten back from the conference yet?
Yeah, I just arrived at home half an hour ago :D
why dont we have topic about ponies and donuts here on gog forum?
CarrionCrow: Yeah...it sucks. A lot.

Agreed. Don't want you feeling sick after being able to do some of your normal activities.

I like it a lot, despite its flaws. But it'll be around, so if you decide it's worth a try, you'll be able to grab it.

With Humble, I'm so used to it being a rental key store that I sometimes forget it has DRM-free items at all.
But it is useful at times, having sales on certain items when the main rental place doesn't.
Well hopefully you won't have too hard a time this summer.

Unless it gets pulled from GOG in the meantime. :-)
But that would be okay to me, you can't miss what you never had. And like I said, I have plenty of games to keep me occupied.

I tend to stick to GOG if I can, but some games are only on Humble (when compared with GOG), such as Torchlight 2. And sometimes the games are very cheap, especially in bundles, so it would be silly to pass up some DRM-Free games at those prices. That is how I have been able to play games like Lifeless Planet, Mind Path to Thalamus, and Montague's Mount, games which at the time were too expensive compared to my interest in them, but at a cheap bundle price they were well worth a try.

moonshineshadow: Yep, already Friday here :D
*big return hug*
Are you looking forward to being back home and enjoying the weekend?

*big hug*