It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I kinda guessed :-) ... poor Tom... did your work go well ?...
I'm sure you'll have (much) more time after the moving... it's just a matter of weeks now... courage for everyone !!
**big encouraging, energizing and patience full hugs**
Reasonably well. It's just a lot...

Wish that mess was over already.
*thank you hugs*
Post edited May 11, 2016 by toxicTom
Good evening folks *big hugs and waves* :)
Ugh, not looking forward to tomorrow for reasons.
ElTerprise: Good evening folks *big hugs and waves* :)
Hey again. :P
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Ugh, not looking forward to tomorrow for reasons.
Hey :)
Sorry to hear that you're not looking forward to tomorrow. I hope the reasons are not too severe.
omega64: Ugh, not looking forward to tomorrow for reasons.
ElTerprise: Hey :)
Sorry to hear that you're not looking forward to tomorrow. I hope the reasons are not too severe.
The reason behind tomorrow's occurence is worse.
Nothing I can do about it though.
omega64: The reason behind tomorrow's occurence is worse.
Nothing I can do about it though.
Oh that doesn't sound very good :/
Hello, lovely people of the thread! Not feeling like I really have access to my words today, so I'll leave it at hello for now. Just wishing you all well and sending some love.
*big hugs and waves*
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen of Fred!

I hope you are all doing good this lovely evening?

*hugs, waves, and some tea*

FearfulSymmetry: *thank you hug*

Not too great. The landlord is ignoring all our calls, text messages and emails, and water from our pipes is leaking into the apartment below ours ... so tomorrow they'll have to break open the floor to fix it.

How are you doing?
Sorry I left before I could reply. And so sorry to hear about your landlord still being a total jerk to you. It is terrible that he acts like this to you all. Hopefully you can find a new place as soon as possible so you can be away from him and all the stress it must be causing you. *biggest ever comforting hug*

I am doing good, thank you. A few things I could complain about, but I wont. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Aww, she left already. Has to be Deidre Dorset, just has to be. :-)

Hello again all.
Damn, how did you guess? *big hug*

Edit: The site seems to be working better for me now, which is nice. :-)
Post edited May 12, 2016 by ddickinson
Is there anyone interested in the new Barony game?

Well if you don't mind using Steam, it is currently 90% off on Humble. Which seems a little strange that it launched here with just 30% off when they knew it would soon be 90% off on Steam.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/barony-cursed-edition
ddickinson: Is there anyone interested in the new Barony game?

Well if you don't mind using Steam, it is currently 90% off on Humble. Which seems a little strange that it launched here with just 30% off when they knew it would soon be 90% off on Steam.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/barony-cursed-edition
Yup, the dev said he kinda forgot about the humble sale and it being for just one day.
omega64: Yup, the dev said he kinda forgot about the humble sale and it being for just one day.
I kind of doubt that. It is not the first time similar things like this has happened to GOG users. Why not at least up the GOG discount for a day then, I am sure that is not hard to do. Plus Humble says it is on sale for 2 days. Not that the duration matters.

And good evening. How are you? Sorry to about you not looking forward to tomorrow.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by ddickinson
omega64: Yup, the dev said he kinda forgot about the humble sale and it being for just one day.
ddickinson: I kind of doubt that. It is not the first time similar things like this has happened to GOG users. Why not at least up the GOG discount for a day then, I am sure that is not hard to do. Plus Humble says it is on sale for 2 days. Not that the duration matters.

And good evening. How are you? Sorry to about you not looking forward to tomorrow.
I didn't mention if it was true or not. :P
The discount probably should've been the same, agreed on that.

I'm ok, off to bed soon.
omega64: I didn't mention if it was true or not. :P
The discount probably should've been the same, agreed on that.

I'm ok, off to bed soon.
I know you never. :-)

Glad to hear you are okay. And I hope you will be able to get some decent sleep when you decide to go to bed.
*exhausted hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *exhausted hugs and waves*
*big energising hug and some cookies I stole from Agent*