It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Is your agoraphobia mainly with large crowds, or empty open spaces as well, Laurel?

*big you are just as badarse return hug. Maybe more so, after all, you are a mum. And no one is more badarse than a mum* :-)
Large crowds, Dakota :-)
And you may be right, but mums are badarse only when theirs kids are threatened. Like Le Hulk :-p
omega64: You deserved it for calling me a meanie. >:(
I called you a meanie BECAUSE you poked holes in my wading pool, don't take me for an idiot, you silly squid >:-|
AgentBirdnest: Hipsters are generally more clean, so I'd go with that :-p
Preconceived ideas... tss.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Hipsters are generally more clean, so I'd go with that :-p
And have fewer STDs and are not as full of crap. :-)
(No offence to any real hippies. :-))
Empress_Owl: I called you a meanie BECAUSE you poked holes in my wading pool, don't take me for an idiot, you silly squid >:-|
That's beside the point you jerk. :'(
Empress_Owl: Large crowds, Dakota :-)
And you may be right, but mums are badarse only when theirs kids are threatened. Like Le Hulk :-p
Hey, stop calling me US states. Do I call you Louisiana, Leilani? :-)
*gets up from nap and tries to wake up with coffee*

what's up with the grand names? :)

here's a game recommendation: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tembo-the-badass-elephant
it's on sale for 2,5h more... might get it myself.
Empress_Owl: Because you ruined my new wading pool, you meanie !! >:-|
No, they didn't. It's not exactly a two dollar thin plastic model. ;)
ddickinson: My day has been very good, thank you. I spent the morning at work, so I am quite tired and warn out, but still happy to be doing my lovely work again, even if it is still not really me doing it properly, I just tag along for the most part at the moment. But it was still nice, and hopefully before long I can do it all properly myself.

Do you have anything nice planned for your day?
Steps in the right direction. Very glad to hear it. =)

Hmm...think I'll watch Deadpool again, run some errands, grab some chemicals so my head can stop hurting, then maybe I'll start one of my horror games. (Full plate, so not putting the maybe in would guarantee that I didn't. It makes sense, so long as you're crazy. ;) )
Post edited May 11, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Empress_Owl: A new cup, heh ? n__o
refurbished ?... what happened to our previous wading pool ?... o__0
Eeeeerrrr.... ,',',',,'):-| "lovely (...) horror game music" ?!?....
**adding a new phobia on my list** :-)
Well...the old one was getting a few cracks from the heat, so I retired it.
After that, I did what I usually do with them at that point...

Did you know human flesh resembles pulled pork if you cook it long enough, shove it in a very large bowl, douse it in barbecue sauce, then put some coleslaw on top? =)

No worries, though. The new pool is much better. =)

And yes, I got a new cup. It's got a skull who looks equal parts happy and angry on it. It just feels..right, ya know?

Okay, okay. I'll switch the music. -removes .mp3 file of Barney the Dinosaur's Shoot Me Now Singalong and replaces it with the far more soothing Silent Hill theme collection-
Post edited May 11, 2016 by CarrionCrow
superstande: *gets up from nap and tries to wake up with coffee*

what's up with the grand names? :)

here's a game recommendation: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tembo-the-badass-elephant
it's on sale for 2,5h more... might get it myself.
Hello! I hope you had a nice nap?

The grand names? Well it is silliness, what would this thread be without silliness? :-)

CarrionCrow: Steps in the right direction. Very glad to hear it. =)

Hmm...think I'll watch Deadpool again, run some errands, grab some chemicals so my head can stop hurting, then maybe I'll start one of my horror games. (Full plate, so not putting the maybe in would guarantee that I didn't. It makes sense, so long as you're crazy. ;) )
Thank you.

Do you have any horror games in mind that you feel like maybe playing?
ddickinson: Thank you.

Do you have any horror games in mind that you feel like maybe playing?
Oh, about 20 of them or so. -laughs-

But they'll have to wait, sadly. It's now time for the running errands portion of the program...
CarrionCrow: Oh, about 20 of them or so. -laughs-

But they'll have to wait, sadly. It's now time for the running errands portion of the program...
Well have fun, and good luck with your errands. Hopefully they won't take up too much of your day.
ddickinson: Hello! I hope you had a nice nap?

The grand names? Well it is silliness, what would this thread be without silliness? :-)
Hello!
Thank you, it was refreshing :)

But of course, why would I think otherwise :)
I was thinking everybody had become royalty now and changed names :)
I'd have to wear a 19th Century nobility costume if I wanted to read the thread :P

And I hope your week is good!
It's nice time to be outdoors, methinks...
Post edited May 11, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Hello!
Thank you, it was refreshing :)

But of course, why would I think otherwise :)
I was thinking everybody had become royalty now and changed names :)
I'd have to wear a 19th Century nobility costume if I wanted to read the thread :P

And I hope your week is good!
It's nice time to be outdoors, methinks...
That is good to hear.

But if we were royalty, we would need numbers after our names. Or grand titles. We would be pretty boring if our only royal names were regular names. :-)

My week is going good for the most part, thank you. The lovely weather has been nice, the last day or so have been quite wet, but that is okay, the crops needs the rain as well as the sun.

How long now until you go on your holidays to Asia?
ddickinson: Well have fun, and good luck with your errands. Hopefully they won't take up too much of your day.
Fortunately, there weren't many to do. Now they're out of the way, which is nice.
Whew, I finished my conclusion. No idea if it's even halfway decent, though. :P
CarrionCrow: Fortunately, there weren't many to do. Now they're out of the way, which is nice.
Yay, now you can torture yourself with terrible games. :-)

FearfulSymmetry: Whew, I finished my conclusion. No idea if it's even halfway decent, though. :P
*big congratulations hug*

Hello, lovely Fearful! How are you today?