It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Slight paraphrase of response on twitter from Lovely Planet dev re: missing Mac build on GOG:

"Hey, I took care of Steam a long time ago. I may or may not take care of GOG. What's it to you?"
budejovice: Slight paraphrase of response on twitter from Lovely Planet dev re: missing Mac build on GOG:

"Hey, I took care of Steam a long time ago. I may or may not take care of GOG. What's it to you?"
Holy fuck, seriously now?!?
Hey Hyper! On a totally different subject, I hope the test results tomorrow are great and it's 'all systems go' for your friends treatment. ;)
budejovice: Slight paraphrase of response on twitter from Lovely Planet dev re: missing Mac build on GOG:

Good thing I don't care for the game anyway, I'd feel bad if I'd bought it at this point. :/
Post edited January 29, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
high rated

HypersomniacLive: Holy fuck, seriously now?!?
I do love my hyperbole, but here it is exactly:

"Pushed major update onto Steam a while back. It should find its way onto GoG, hopefully with a Mac version too. Don't know yet."

Mac is indeed available there, merely promised at release here.

EndreWhiteMane: Good thing I don't care for the game anyway, I'd feel bad if I'd bought it at this point. :/
I bought Ether One last spring on the promise of a Mac version coming soon. Devs didn't follow through and have moved on. Learned my lesson re: "mac coming soon" on that one, so thankfully I never bought L.P.

My exact response on twitter:

"I appreciate the response. I look forward to purchasing your game when/if you decide to treat platforms equally!"
Post edited January 29, 2015 by budejovice
low rated
Isn't it strange how some people ignore it when you talk to them.Umm face to face it would definitely be a different fucking story.....
gunsynd: Isn't it strange how some people ignore it when you talk to them.Umm face to face it would definitely be a different fucking story.....
Obviously you've never tried to have a conversation with someone who has a cell phone. That's why I'm glad I live in a dead zone.
budejovice: I do love my hyperbole, but here it is exactly:

"Pushed major update onto Steam a while back. It should find its way onto GoG, hopefully with a Mac version too. Don't know yet."

Mac is indeed available there, merely promised at release here.

I bought Ether One last spring on the promise of a Mac version coming soon. Devs didn't follow through and have moved on. Learned my lesson re: "mac coming soon" on that one, so thankfully I never bought L.P.

My exact response on twitter:

"I appreciate the response. I look forward to purchasing your game when/if you decide to treat platforms equally!"
Go, budejovice! Nice reply! (*^-‘) 乃

Have to wonder - is the update supposed to find its way onto GOG on its own? Or is the Mac version supposed to create itself? Both?
low rated
gunsynd: Isn't it strange how some people ignore it when you talk to them.Umm face to face it would definitely be a different fucking story.....
tinyE: Obviously you've never tried to have a conversation with someone who has a cell phone. That's why I'm glad I live in a dead zone.
No,don't use them any more.Get fucking pissed off by the ignorant people in this place sometimes...
Post edited January 29, 2015 by gunsynd
EndreWhiteMane: Hey Hyper! On a totally different subject, I hope the test results tomorrow are great and it's 'all systems go' for your friends treatment. ;)
Good thing I don't care for the game anyway, I'd feel bad if I'd bought it at this point. :/
Hi Endre! Counting the hours here, cheers for the wishes.

I saw that you had to deal with assholery today, sorry about that. :/
Though I'm intrigued about the cops...

Any good dreams today?
EndreWhiteMane: Hey Hyper! On a totally different subject, I hope the test results tomorrow are great and it's 'all systems go' for your friends treatment. ;)
HypersomniacLive: Hi Endre! Counting the hours here, cheers for the wishes.

I saw that you had to deal with assholery today, sorry about that. :/
Though I'm intrigued about the cops...

Any good dreams today?
I just ran into a rookie cop who looked barely old enough to shave. Had no clue what he was doing. Took about an hour to fill out a simple vandalism report. :/
No dreams yet, no nap today cause I had to deal with the idiots all day. ;)
Please keep us informed tomorrow when you find out how things go. Got all my toes crossed cause if i cross my fingers I can't type. :-)
Is there going to be a release tomorrow?

Note to self - Check exact name of developer. Make sure to not purchase products from said developer.
EndreWhiteMane: I just ran into a rookie cop who looked barely old enough to shave. Had no clue what he was doing. Took about an hour to fill out a simple vandalism report. :/
No dreams yet, no nap today cause I had to deal with the idiots all day. ;)
Please keep us informed tomorrow when you find out how things go. Got all my toes crossed cause if i cross my fingers I can't type. :-)
You could always ask ddickinson to teach you how to type with your feet. ;-)

And now that I mentioned her...

ddickinson: Out of complete innocent curiosity, what are the other Star Wars games that interest you?

*waves hand and does Sith mind trick to make Hyper tell me (as if I would be a wimpy Jedi ;-)) *

[...]
What's the matter, DD, checking my GOGWiki Wishlist didn't pay off? ;-P

ddickinson: [...]

On second thoughts, I think I will stay as a kick-arse Celestian Battle Sister. So much cooler.

*points bolter at Hyper*

Tell me the games you seek, or by the God-Emperor I will execute your right now for gifting heresy! :-)

[...]
I'll take the bolt, one has to try new things, else life gets boring. ;-)

And for the record, the only one that can execute my right for anything is me, thank you very much. ;-P

ddickinson: Well there is a chance he won't see them. No everyone reads through the thread to see what they missed, especially in a thread like this where the topic changes all the time. But I don't mind if he reads the comment, it was all true. Even if he still refuses a gift, I still won't mind. I will just carry on with our little game of him trying to avoid my gifts and me trying to gift him. One day he will break and accept my gifts. :-)

[...]
I normally just skim through past posts, but by replying to me you put a check-point in the thread, the ongoing discussion caught my eye, gave me a couple of chuckles, so I took the time to see how the discussion concluded.

Since you said all the things you expected me to say, I will say only this - glad to be of service, and a good challenge, but it's not prudent to underestimate your opponents or overestimate yourself. (~_^)
I frigging swear...

The closer I get to killing Soulstorm, the more new errors it throws out.

I had never heard of a fatal scar execution until about 90 seconds ago, but that's what I just got.

Gods, what a pile of crap. -shakes head-
ddickinson: One day he will break and accept my gifts. :-)
I figured out how to gift the ungiftable PunishedSnake, and I'm sure it would work with others...

Give them a DLC for a game they have, but that YOU don't own. It's absolutely useless to you, so they HAVE to accept! XD Muwahaha XD