It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Feeling a it ill today - might've caught a cold...

Glad to hear your doing good - for the most part i understood what you wrote, yay but don't expect me to answer in french....:D

We were talking about that game which is supposed to come to GOG today :)
Hmm, I hope you will feel better soon... :-\
Hehe, good :D you're not bad at all... ;-p
I don't know this game... sounds interesting... !! I don't know if it's my thing, though... :)
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* How are you today? Did you have a nice weekend?
*big morning hug* Doing good here, despite a friendly little headache... Yeah, I had a nice weekend. Nothing too exciting to speak of, just relaxing and pleasant :-)

Cold rainy Monday? As Karen says, "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down"... Hang in there and have plenty of *big extra-warm hugs*

ElTerprise: Moin. How are you then?
I get to that point too...really need to replace my pc - it actually started to make some weird noises hopefully the cleaning solved that...
See above :-)
My PC recently started making some interesting noises, too. Gave my fans a nice blast with a can of compressed air... My video card still sounds a bit funny, though. Might have to do a deep clean by hand... I hope I won't have to disassemble anything, because... I really don't know how to do that :-p

LaPtiteBete: Hey, my favorite Agent !!!
**Big morning crushing hug**
How are you doing ?... :)
Did you have a nice weekend ?
Hello, my favorite Owl!! :-)
**Massive morning hug**
If my supervisor had a good weekend, then so did I! );-|
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Great to hear :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hello, my favorite Owl!! :-)
**Massive morning hug**
If my supervisor had a good weekend, then so did I! );-|
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Great to hear :-)
Hehe... Glad you had a good weekend too, then n__n
Any interesting plans for today ?
**Biger Monday hug**
LaPtiteBete: Hmm, I hope you will feel better soon... :-\
Hehe, good :D you're not bad at all... ;-p
I don't know this game... sounds interesting... !! I don't know if it's my thing, though... :)
I hope so too. I actually can't afford getting ill now....will make me some herbal tea later :).
It's probably easier to read it...

I don't know much about the game either but i think i've tried it at some point - maybe at friend's pc...
AgentBirdnest: See above :-)
My PC recently started making some interesting noises, too. Gave my fans a nice blast with a can of compressed air... My video card still sounds a bit funny, though. Might have to do a deep clean by hand... I hope I won't have to disassemble anything, because... I really don't know how to do that :-p
Glad to hear that except for the headache of course ^^.
I would be in a similar situation. Don't have any experience with disassembling a pc altough i want to improve myself in that direction.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Likewise. Current entries would be Crypt of the Necrodancer, Darkest Dungeon, Dex and Serpent in the Staglands.
Would purchase those items much sooner rather than later if they were to appear on GOG.
ElTerprise: Especially Crypt fof the necrodancer. From what i've seen it's an amazing game :D
Might end up renting that one. The bright point of my torture run through Meat Boy was the music.
The same composer did all the music for Necrodancer. Combined with high-speed, high-difficulty gameplay and a style that I'm pretty sure hasn't been done before, and my patience for waiting is extremely limited.
CarrionCrow: Might end up renting that one. The bright point of my torture run through Meat Boy was the music.
The same composer did all the music for Necrodancer. Combined with high-speed, high-difficulty gameplay and a style that I'm pretty sure hasn't been done before, and my patience for waiting is extremely limited.
That's not an option for me at the moment though as i'm boycotting Steam for now (although i might could get it from their website so that valve doesn't see any money from me).
LaPtiteBete: Hehe... Glad you had a good weekend too, then n__n
Any interesting plans for today ?
**Biger Monday hug**
Nope, no interesting plans... I don't even have uninteresting plans :-| ... I might make myself some hot chocolate soon (when can I expect some of yours, by the way :-) ?) ... Oh, wait... actually, today is my brother's birthday... so... nope, no plans :-p
What about you (other than work, of course?)
**Biggest Monday hug**
Post edited April 27, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: Hey Toxic !! :D
**Big tight hug with XL coffee**
How are you doing ?... had a nice weekend ? :)
Thanks for the coffee *Big hug*

Weekend was fine, nice weather, and even managed to put some time into Trine and Gothic.
Last night I watched the Battlestar Galactica finale with my wife.
CarrionCrow: Might end up renting that one. The bright point of my torture run through Meat Boy was the music.
ElTerprise: That's not an option for me at the moment though as i'm boycotting Steam for now (although i might could get it from their website so that valve doesn't see any money from me).
Certainly understandable. My purchases from there are pretty rare at this point.
But looking at their site, I don't think there's any other way to get access aside from renting it right now.
toxicTom: Last night I watched the Battlestar Galactica finale with my wife.
I still have to watch the entire fourth season...
CarrionCrow: Certainly understandable. My purchases from there are pretty rare at this point.
But looking at their site, I don't think there's any other way to get access aside from renting it right now.
It was said in another thread that the developers currently don't have plans to release it drm free but maybe in the future....we'll see...
Post edited April 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Nope, no interesting plans... I don't even have uninteresting plans :-| ... I might make myself some hot chocolate soon (when can I expect some of yours, by the way :-) ?) ... Oh, wait... actually, today is my brother's birthday... so... nope, no plans :-p
What about you (other than work, of course?)
**Biggest Monday hug**
Hot chocolate sounds like a good plan to me :-D ...
Eeerr... let me check. When did I sent it, again... ? Well... you should finally get it between tomorrow and Thursday, hopefully (depends if your custody decides to hold back my delivery owl or not...!).
Oh, happy birthday to your brother !! :-D how old is he ? will you see him today ?
No plans for me either... pick up my two owlets in the late afternoon... take care of them until I put them in bed... then enjoy a nice restful evening.... I hope.
** Even more biggest Monday hug **
toxicTom: Thanks for the coffee *Big hug*

Weekend was fine, nice weather, and even managed to put some time into Trine and Gothic.
Last night I watched the Battlestar Galactica finale with my wife.
Sounds restful and nice, yes !! :))
How are Trine and Gothic ?
Post edited April 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
I'll be off for now. Have to leave for university.

See you all later *big hugs and waves* :)
Morning hugz?
LaPtiteBete: Hot chocolate sounds like a good plan to me :-D ...
Eeerr... let me check. When did I sent it, again... ? Well... you should finally get it between tomorrow and Thursday, hopefully (depends if your custody decides to hold back my delivery owl or not...!).
Oh, happy birthday to your brother !! :-D how old is he ? will you see him today ?
No plans for me either... pick up my two owlets in the late afternoon... take care of them until I put them in bed... then enjoy a nice restful evening.... I hope.
** Even more biggest Monday hug **
:-O Woohoo!! I can't wait!! \o/ I'll be sitting on my porch waiting ):-| (They really should have better things to do than holding back a delivery owl!)
My brother is 33 today. I won't see him, because I have absolutely no idea where he is. I am pretty sure he is in the US... but I honestly don't know if he is in the same state as me anymore. He doesn't tell us :-|
Sounds like some nice plans. Hope your evening goes well, and I hope those adorable owlets are doing well :-)
** Most biggerest Monday hug **
l0rdtr3k: Morning hugz?
Little blob!! **Extra big morning hug**
How are you today?
Post edited April 27, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
It's nice feeling like I'm actually chewing away at my backlog again.
A dual monitor setup would be useful, Netflix on one and games on the other, but I guess I'll have to keep alternating for now.

Seems like a replay of Icewind was good timing, since I can't remember all the levels to it.