It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!

Pick a GOG.com Telltale title you love. Then, write a tweet about it - one-sentence summary style, like in the example above, using the hashtag #telltaletale so that we can find your entry.

THE PRIZES:

1st place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)
-- 3 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each

2nd place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)

3rd place:
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)

As always, we reserve the right to award honorable mentions.

DETAILED RULES:

-- Contest entries must fit in one tweet;
-- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
-- Entries must describe a Telltale game available on GOG.com
-- Entrants must use the hashtag #telltaletale in their post
-- Only one entry per person is allowed.
Sorry, I won't create an account on twitter for this.

Breja: If there is one thing I hate, it's zombies. And twitter. That's two. There are two things I hate: zombies and twitter and hashtags. There are three things I hate: zombies, twitter, hashtags and starting a new contest when the results of the previews one are late. Four. There are four... no... amongst the things I hate are such elements as... damn, I'll post again...
Edit: I just read this, pretty much sums it up :D
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Karras
Got a question regarding:
GOG.com: -- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
I can't find any tweet announcing the contest. Is this supposed to mean this news post is the announcement tweet or didn't the contest officially start yet? Also, I see a lot of posts here posing as entries. Are we supposed to post our entry in this topic as a lot of people are doing or are we supposed to only post entries as actual tweets on twitter (using the hashtag)? Thanks in advance.
#telltaletale

A disgraced professor befriends a girl of uncertain ethnicity, finds batteries, cuts said girl's hair and gets an arm off. Also, zombies.
Yay! New contest! Twitter! Zombies! Werevolves! TImetravels! DRAGONS! Gog found telltale! #telltaletale

PS: The valid entry is only the one on twitter, right? I post this one in order to both follow the thread and to avoid a "i'm posting this to follow the thread" post. which I just did. D'oh! #Gogtales
"Why bother, gog will never have the mac versions #telltaletale"

jup that's my entry. and nope I'm not bitter, it's not as if I own almost all of the telltale games on gog or anything ë_ë :/
#telltaletale A game that, despite it's name, is not about thrones but more about good morals and nice peo--OH GOD WHY DID HE GOT KILLED?
How do we enter if we don't have Twitter?
A constant fight against the undead will leave with one hand... And in search of a giant sponge #telltaletale

EDIT: wrong hashtag when I posted it x_x
Post edited June 10, 2015 by jonridan
#telltaletale the walking dead when Clementine is the house with the farmers and if you dont act fast she eats sum one i found it rvy moveing.
#telltaletale Sam & Max - a crazy duet of cops, which will both make you laugh and find your kidnapped phone :)
GOG.com: “A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!
Is it Worldwide?
Post edited June 10, 2015 by olifante666
Ok gog, Thanks for the giveaway!

SPOILER ALERT! Is about Tales of Monkey Island. This was my tweet:

#telltaletale I'm a ghost! Ok... I'd like to pick one of those Grog XD. That new high-energy grog that all the kids are drinking these days
CoffinMatt: #telltaletale

A disgraced professor befriends a girl of uncertain ethnicity, finds batteries, cuts said girl's hair and gets an arm off. Also, zombies.
+1
A man gave a total stranger an energy bar. She would remember it until the day she died. Then she died. #telltaletale
#telltale game of thrones-it doesn't have Ridge,Eric,Thorne or even Kristen Forrester! ask for your money back!