It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheBigCore: Were any of these handed out? The original post doesn't specify.
I think those were the party favors that were not handed out so far. GamezRanker wrote earlier that any remaining party favors would ultimately be given to the ongoing GOG giveaway thread organized by finkleroy.
Hello everyone!

Congratulations to the winners and of course to our great host!

It was one of the longest parties I had the pleasure to participate in or attend to. Our dear host did a fantastic job 'playing' his chosen role even to the fine details. (I assume, you did just 'play' this role, didn't you?)

And thank you to everyone for their creative comments and contributions! All those different suggestions and indications are my main interest for participating and following such 'events'.

And now, it's time to play some more games. ;-)

See you (all) next time!

Kind regards,
foxgog
low rated
TheBigCore: Were any of these handed out? The original post doesn't specify.

Broken Sword 2
Curse of Monkey Island
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
Realms of the Haunting
Space Haven (donated by Lone Scout)
Still Life 1/2
System Shock 2
The Penumbra Collection
Ultima Underworld 1+2 (donated by Geralt Of Rivia)
TheBigCore:
As Diffuse said in the post below yours, I will be handing them off to finkleroy so they may be added to his thread. :)
(I will hand them off sometime today, and Fink should add them to the list before the end of the month)

====

foxgog: It was one of the longest parties I had the pleasure to participate in or attend to. Our dear host did a fantastic job 'playing' his chosen role even to the fine details. (I assume, you did just 'play' this role, didn't you?)
I'm glad you enjoyed it....I do try to "dress to impress". :)

As to your question: yessssss? o.0 ;)
*GR motions to the giant spiders in his home to hide quickly, lest they be spotted, and hides all the drinks he has on hand*

foxgog: And thank you to everyone for their creative comments and contributions! All those different suggestions and indications are my main interest for participating and following such 'events'.
And they're a big part of why I host said events(that and things like giving the gift of game, of course).

foxgog: And now, it's time to play some more games. ;-)

See you (all) next time!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Good day then :) *waves*

====
slurredprey: I'll be entering for the party favors.

Thanks for the giveaway!
It seems your love of music, cake, and party favors won you something: the "fabulous rep score door prize"!

Also, as a bonus: pick one party favor from the remaining ones in the OP post, and it shall be granted to you :)
Post edited September 26, 2021 by GamezRanker
Big thanks to GamezRanker for the giveaway and to Lone Scout for Space Haven!
low rated
slurredprey: Big thanks to GamezRanker for the giveaway and to Lone Scout for Space Haven!
And thanks again for partying with us :)
slurredprey: Big thanks to GamezRanker for the giveaway and to Lone Scout for Space Haven!
GamezRanker: And thanks again for partying with us :)
In case any of you have communicated with GamezRanker on the forum recently and are waiting for his reply, please note that it may take him a while to do so.

He got a one-week forum ban for "questioning moderation".

Fear not, I'm sure he will reply to you when he comes back, if still relevant.
Congratz to winners.