It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
AWG43: Forgot to say that I'm not in. Just passing through to wish a long health and a good life. :)
Thank ya for the kind words/wishes, then. :)

====
====

Party Update

I will be officially closing the contest draws in 3 1/2 hours, at 9am EST.
If anyone who hasn't entered yet still wants to enter, now's the time :)
Post edited September 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
Not in, but I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday. And thanks for a nice giveaway as always :)
GamezRanker: ***Note: please be sure to read the entire OP post carefully before entering, as there are some important things to note within***
(Update: three copies of the game Webbed added to the party favors via the generosity of Doc0075)
(Update: a copy of Elex donated to the party favors table by Ywzywz)
(Update: A copy of Ultima Underworld 1+2 donated to the party favors by Geralt Of Rivia)
(Update: A copy of Silence added to the party favors by KetobaK)
(Update: A copy of Space Haven donated by Lone Scout)
(Update: full music/clip listing of things i've posted added to post 3)
(Update: The contest deadline has been extended until September 21st, 11:59pm EST)
========================
Happy Birthday!

Also, who won?
low rated
Random_Coffee: Not in, but I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday. And thanks for a nice giveaway as always :)
"That's so kind & nice of you....thanks for that" :)
*GR then has Caroline hand Random Coffee a plate of foodstuffs to enjoy*
Happy birthday !
low rated
TheBigCore: Happy Birthday!

Also, who won?
MaxFulvus: Happy birthday !
It's not today either, actually(it's some day after today and before the end of the month, though)....still, thanks to the both of you once again. :)

Also thanks for reminding me:

====
====

Party Update

*GR steps up to the podium, and motions for his staff to lock all entrances/exits*

"Hear ye hear ye, the contest portion of the party is now over! All entries will be sorted while all guests remain for the evening, and a winner will be chosen on the coming morrow. Until then, everyone may continue to enjoy the party"

(Update: the contest is now closed...all winners of the main draws will be drawn within the next 24-30 hours, after which any remaining party favors will find new homes at finkleroy's GOG giveaway)
(also, a big thanks to all who entered and shared/spent some time with the rest of us :))
From here on it gets really scared ;)
low rated
Yes, some scary good games get awarded :)

=====
=====

*GR steps one last time to the podium with a pair of envelopes. Taking out a letter opener he carefully opens each one to reveal a pair of names*

Mafwek: Well, I might for Elite Force 1.
And it was rude for me not congratulating a birthday celebration, so happy birthday!
"It seems that your politeness brought luck to be on your side....as you win the Star Trek game credit. Simply let me know via messaging system what your choice is, and it will brought to you asap"

Ruvika: ....
"And you have been lucky enough to win the Shadow Man (classic) game key, which shall be arriving in your PM system shortly"
Post edited September 23, 2021 by GamezRanker
bluethief steps into the podium:

"First of all a big thank you to our beloved host GR for giving such a pleasant party! You've given us a great time, with gifts even!! Hats off to you my good sir."

"However, I couldn't let this celebration pass by without giving you something in return, after all it is your birthday!! So as a token of appreciation for everything, I will sent you a gift through the usual private channels. I hope you enjoy it. A toast to you and here's hoping that we can celebrate your birthday for many years to come."

"And last, but certainly not least, I want to congratulate our two big winners, Mafwek and Ruvika. A toast for you too my good people."

bluethief steps out of the podium and continues to enjoy the rest of the party.
Congratulations Mafwek and Ruvika, and happy birthday GamezRanker, whether it is today or soon!
Better less early than more, but Happy Birthday GamezRanker! I hope the closeness of our birthdays will remind me to anticipate this next year.
Congratulations to the winners!
And happy birthday to our host GamezRanker!
The best wishes to you and celebrate every day your brand new orbit around the sun full of vitality, happiness and prosperity.
Thanks for the invite to this great party, the conversations and the great gift!
Cheers!
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway!
Congratulations to the winners and to GamezRanker for this amaizing BD Giveaway!
Congratulations to the winners!