It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A perfect way to assemble all the adventures of Geralt of Rivia on your PC is here!

Thanks to The Witcher Universe Collection you get the best deal when you complete your collection of the titles made by the CD PROJEKT RED studio or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP.

Celebrate the beginning of the new decade by setting off on an adventure with titles that changed the way we see and play RPGs forever.

The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. As always on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT GROUP.
The 75% off Thronebreaker deal is great .
i_hope_you_rot: The 75% off Thronebreaker deal is great .
Yup. I waited for it to drop beneath €10 so now I bought it (and also "The Witcher Adventure Game").
Wow, what a steal. Thronebreaker never priced this low before.
Really nice discount on Thronebreaker. :)
Yeah, at that price I'll certainly give Thronebreaker a whirl. That'll complete my Witcher game collection. That'll make Witcher 3 still the only one for which I've paid more than $10.
Would be cool if the people who pre-ordered Witcher 3 would get a good deal on the DLC as well. The DLC (which is already pricier than having waited for the GOTY Edition) only ever sees 60% off as opposed to the 70% off GOTY. I feel like I'm being punished for pre-ordering Witcher 3, suffice it to say this hasn't done anything to entice me to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077.
Nuts! And I bought Thronebreaker only yesterday for £11.79.

Oh well... you win some, you lose some. :-)
Is Thronebreaker entertaining even for people who are not into card games?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbS7O9qIXE

I guess this music makes total sense now.
Sadly appdb lists a garbage rating for thronebreaker under wine, so I guess I'll skip out on this offer.
blakstar: Nuts! And I bought Thronebreaker only yesterday for £11.79.

Oh well... you win some, you lose some. :-)
gog.com support tends to be very lenient in cases like that with offering refunds.
I'm not interested a single bit in Thronebreaker but, as a repayment for the Tower of Time giveaway, I have just bought it... Btw, the goodies alone are worth the current price.
Have a happy New Year, GOG!!
Post edited December 30, 2019 by Lone_Scout
XYCat: Is Thronebreaker entertaining even for people who are not into card games?
I'm interested about this as well.
Btw, it's cool they're capitalizing on the buzz that the Netflix series has created. Witcher 3 has enjoy resurgence after 4 years it initially released. Not bad!
XYCat: Is Thronebreaker entertaining even for people who are not into card games?
ariaspi: I'm interested about this as well.
Without the card game element, it's pretty much a visual novel if that helps