It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
JudasIscariot: Feel free to leave your suggestions here, if you like :)
vicklemos: Well, I don't know if Ethan: The Meteor Hunter was streamed already, but that's a game I had tons of fun playing.
The same goes to Hatoful Boyfriend, and I loved the Baetaffy stream. What a nice dude :P

But what about some peculiar gems that are memorable to many of us (newcomers are welcome), like some tough games such as Seven Kingdoms II HD and Chaos Overlords? Some "obscure" fps like a hand picked title from Catacombs titles would fit nicely, I guess.
Fighting games like MK3? Whoa, I'd pay money to see some GOG fella beating another one :P

"New" games? A CLARC stream should be funny and enjoyable too, just like DROD 4 one. The latter fits just fine for those wanting to dive into the series as a whole (thanks for the tip, Judas)
Some game with *kinda* awkward mechanics like Dragon Lore and Silent Service gotta be fun to watch, specially with memorable characters. "Memorable" :P

Overall, some miscellaneous games I'm fond of and that I'd like to see streamed:

- Influx
- The Inner World
- Gomo
- Valdis Story
- Knock Knock (diapers not included)
- Journey of a Roach
- Shogo
- The Void (at least the first 2 hours)

and many more!

:)
Actually I wouldn't mind doing a stream of Dragon Lore myself :)

Two reasons:

1. The English version is THE definitive version of the game, which was granted to us by lugum

2. I want others to hear the Brazilian-Portuguese intro to the game :D
JudasIscariot: Actually I wouldn't mind doing a stream of Dragon Lore myself :)

Two reasons:

1. The English version is THE definitive version of the game, which was granted to us by lugum

2. I want others to hear the Brazilian-Portuguese intro to the game :D
omega64: I keep missing your streams so keep streaming until I manage to remember when you're streaming.
I think if you look in the Past Streams section on twitch, you can see my past streams :P
omega64: But that's takes SO much effort.
Well, burn that quarter of a calorie by clicking around :P

I can't do everything for you :P
Spinorial: Yay, Piranjade will be showing us TitS! To hell with twitch policies XD
phaolo: Wha... O_o
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky :P
There'll be a pre-release stream (not mentioned in that big post) of the game with Scott Manley himself (you may know him better as szyzyg from YouTube, the guy that made Kerbals surf)!

WHERE: Twitch.tv/GOGcom
WHEN: Tonight, 10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT
HOW LONG: We're aiming for 2 hours!

If you read this after that time, check the past broadcasts section for the stream :)
Thanks for all the positive feedback on the UT2004 Championship!

For all those into these multiplayer events (and our streamers murdering each other) - there's a STAR WARS: Battlefront II multiplayer stream planned for the weekend, Saturday at 6pm GMT to be precise. There's a tile on our [url=http://twitch.tv/GOGcom ]Twitch page[/url] with more info! :)
Cavenagh: I got the humble bundle the other day the E3 one, I got a 30day pass or something for twitch, don't watch it myself, was wondering if I could give it away?
That is a 30day twitch turbo code. I think you can and it won't be a problem, just hop onto stream and notify someone! :)
Cavenagh: Thanks for the reply, but why would I have to go on steam?

all the best
amund: He said stream as in the GOG stream on twitch.
That is correct! Since it's a topic about twitch stream that's why I meant come to stream.