It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Piranjade: And I'm so damn excited about it! *twirl*
JudasIscariot: Now I'll get to find out if you sound like Minnie or not :P

(I remember that was one of your comments on whether you would be up for streaming a game :D )
Yep, it was, and yes, it's true. Especially when I get excited.
So I'll be a stammering, excited mess that sounds like Minnie Mouse. It'll be great fun! :-D

(That sounds so negative but I'm actually really happily excited to present one of my favourite games!)
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Piranjade
Woah! Guys! Gals! Everybody!
Tim Stellmach will come to my twitch stream of Ultima Underworld!
https://twitter.com/TimStellmach/status/562316663971147776

WOAH! I cannot believe it!
*faints*
Piranjade: Woah! Guys! Gals! Everybody!

*faints*
Great news! Wish you good luck with the stream, Piranja! :D
Piranjade: Woah! Guys! Gals! Everybody!

*faints*
Announced it in the post edit ;)
Join us for more Divinity in 20 minutes and say hi to Vlad right after! :)
More stream updates, with many a chance to win something tonight!
GOG.com: More stream updates, with many a chance to win something tonight!
can't wait :D
Ultima Underworld stream is live. :)
Piranjade: *streams*
Good job Piran ; )
Post edited February 05, 2015 by phaolo
A late update - but it's still not too late to join us tonight! Streams are starting in just over 3 hours, but there's already some people in the chat, if you'd like to talk!

First up tomorrow will be a very special release Twitch with the developers of the game… which we’re releasing tomorrow and can’t tell you what it is yet. Sorry! You’ll just have to wait patiently!

OK... the devs of the game have already tweeted about it (I posted a link), and tomorrows release has already been announced both on the forum and the Upcoming section, but yeah, we'll wait patiently. >_>

I'm so full of bitterness today...

First up tomorrow will be a very special release Twitch with the developers of the game… which we’re releasing tomorrow and can’t tell you what it is yet. Sorry! You’ll just have to wait patiently!
rodrolliv: OK... the devs of the game have already tweeted about it (I posted a link), and tomorrows release has already been announced both on the forum and the Upcoming section, but yeah, we'll wait patiently. >_>

I'm so full of bitterness today...
True! Edited. :) And hey, we hope all's going well for you - being sad and bitter is no fun!
Don't mind me, mine are 1st world problems, nothing to be sad over. I may watch this Megapieman person streaming the Goo next, and see if my bitterness goes away.

Oh, and it looks like spammers keep spamming^, guess the solution was not ideal... OK, I'll stop.
rodrolliv: Oh, and it looks like spammers keep spamming^, guess the solution was not ideal... OK, I'll stop.
We're not getting 24 pages of spam in The Witcher 2 anymore...
I'm quite surprised Shane was allowed to choose Tower of Guns ;) - not that it is bad game - but it have been streamed recently by Chris in the quantity I personally have enough of watching it ;)
And there is a lot of other great games on the current promo I want to see in action...
Post edited February 06, 2015 by cyboff