It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
A little change in the schedule for Thursday that is not in the OP yet.
It should be:

THURSDAY, May 28th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Torture Thursdays: Dungeon Keeper with Memories in 8bit
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM with E_A
And today's schedule is actually:

WEDNESDAY, May 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Wild Hunt Saga: The Signcaster's Path #2 with Outstar
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Devil's Dare with Memoriesin8bit
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: The Escapists with RerezTV
RerezTV's stream of The Escapists will be delayed by about 30 minutes, meaning he'll start in about an hour from now.
E_A's release stream today is Ultimate General: Gettysburg

THURSDAY, May 28th:
8pm CEST / 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Torture Thursdays: Dungeon Keeper with Memories in 8bit
10 pm CEST / 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM with E_A = Ultimate General: Gettysburg! --- with dev!

-----------------

I'm happy to announce that I'll stream Dragon Wars tomorrow with Rebecca Heineman along for the ride! It's a dev stream!

FRIDAY, May 29th:
8pm CEST / 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Piranjade = Dragon Wars (dev stream)!
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Outstar = Prehistorik!
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive #3 with MatCat
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade: I'm happy to announce that I'll stream Dragon Wars tomorrow

FRIDAY, May 29th:
8pm CEST / 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Piranjade = Dragon Wars!
Hmm... Wasn't expeting somethings this old... we shall see how this will go. :D
Piranjade: I'm happy to announce that I'll stream Dragon Wars tomorrow

FRIDAY, May 29th:
8pm CEST / 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Piranjade = Dragon Wars!
Bethezer: Hmm... Wasn't expeting somethings this old... we shall see how this will go. :D
I'll play something new but old-school hardcore on Sunday:

SUNDAY, May 31st:
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10pm PDT: STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II with GeordyJones
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Piranjade = Serpent in the Staglands!
Piranjade:
I thought that it's Sunday release when it showed in news. Good for you, aye? :D
I liked the stream of Ultimate General: Gettysburg, lots of new people and/or lurkers talking about the game and the US civil war.
I know I'm getting a litte ahead, but... who is gonna stream Crypt of the Necrodancer? The game is in shop, not for sale yet, but still - it's here. And it was released on Steam already, so chances are quite big (unless there are some backstage things we don't know about).
I had Rebecca Heineman with me on my Dragon Wars twitch stream yesterday and she told us that there'll be a kickstarter for Dragon Wars 2 in about 6 weeks!
She said to follow the Olde Sküül twitter account for further updates:
https://twitter.com/OldeSkuul

And here is the VOD of yesterday's stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/5579329
It's two hours long (and I failed at character creation at first) and there was a lot of talking, singing, laughing, trivia and even a cake recipe!
Piranjade:
Don't forget about the calories. :P Some folks said they will need a workout because of this stream. :D
Once again - thanks for the stream - it was fun. ^.^
GOG.com: It's a weekend full of fresh releases over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom. Come by for a spell and stay for great gaming content!

FRIDAY, May 29th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Dragon Wars with Piranjade and Rebecca Heineman, game dev
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Prehistorik 1+2 with Outstar
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive #3 with MatCat

SATURDAY, May 30th:
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10pm PDT: STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II with GeordyJones
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: The Saturday Spooky Show: System Shock 2 with Vlad of The Weekend Slice
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: WEEKEND SPOTLIGHT: Descent 1 (+D1X-Rebirth mod) with Flaose

SUNDAY, May 31st:
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Serpent in the Staglands with Piranjade and Whalenaught Studios devs

Missed them? Don't worry - there's more streaming goodness incoming! Scroll past the stream widget below to see our full Twitch.tv/GOGcom streaming schedule for a full week ahead or follow us to know exactly when we go live!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>

MONDAY, June 1st:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Earthworm Jim 1 with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Wild Hunt Saga: The Alchemist's Path #3 with donis, GOG.com crew
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: WEEKEND SPOTLIGHT: Stonekeep with Outstar

TUESDAY, June 2nd:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Earthworm Jim 2 with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Wild Hunt Saga: The Warrior's Path #3 with Ada, GOG.com crew
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Tuesdays in the Tunnels: Metro Last Light Redux with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

WEDNESDAY, June 3rd:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Wild Hunt Saga: The Signcaster's Path #3 with Outstar
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Rise of the Triad (2013) Multiplayer Mayhem with multiple streamers
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM with MatCat
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: stream with Flaose

THURSDAY, June 4th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: stream with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: stream with Piranjade
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: stream with ScreamingJoypad

FRIDAY, June 5th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: stream with Outstar
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: stream with Piranjade
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: stream with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive #4 with MatCat

SATURDAY, June 6th:
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10pm PDT: (TBC) More Multiplayer Mayhem!
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: The Saturday Spooky Show: System Shock 2 with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, June 7th:
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: stream with ScreamingJoypad

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
merci pour le stick
My Friday stream will be a RELEASE stream for Massive Chalice!
http://www.gog.com/game/massive_chalice
YAY!
:-D

FRIDAY, June 5th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: stream with Outstar
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Massive Chalice with Piranjade
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: stream with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive #4 with MatCat
Out of curiosity, which streamers are in for the MP session of Rise Of The Triad tomorrow?
catpower1980: Out of curiosity, which streamers are in for the MP session of Rise Of The Triad tomorrow?
It looks as if the participants are:
Outstar, Memoriesin8bit, Vlad, MegapiemanPHD, Shane of RerezTV and MatCat!
:-D