It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The vampire in the high castle.

Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection is coming soon to GOG.com.
What happens when the fate of an intrepid treasure hunter gets entangled with that of a vampire princess who also needs to reclaim her lost castle? Try addictive exploration, lots of real-time fighting, quirky NPC encounters, and two playable characters, each with a unique skill set. Now available in English for the first time, this game was originally known as Zwei II.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Odt4AUijhE?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited October 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
If its in the same vein of previous releases, keep them coming. Shame there arent enough hours in the day.
CharlesGrey: Looks a little unimpressive at a glance ( another PSP port or something? ), but it's nice to see some more Japanese releases.

At least no one can complain about the system requirements being too high:

Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Xeon W3505 @ 2.5 GHz (2-Core)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro 600
DirectX: Version 8.0
Hard Drive Space: 5 GB
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 8
Mouse, Keyboard

These are some of the lowest sys reqs I've seen on here. I'm not sure I've even heard of the NVIDIA Quadro 600 before... And a DirectX version older than 9.0? The only weird thing is how they don't list Win XP as supported, given the low requirements, but I guess GOG stopped doing that altogether.
Yeah, I think the Windows version is on GOG. But those are weird requirements. Xeon, server CPU, and Quadro, enterprise/design GPU definitely not intended for gaming. Even the DX8 is odd. Old games typically require 7, while the normal requirement for many years now is 9.0c. *looks up* 8 (unlike 9) was also supported by Win 95 and still had some software rendering support, it seems.
Two German walk into a bar.
_2 martinis please.
_Dry?
_Nein. Zwei.
GR00T: For that, you will be punished... :)
CharlesGrey: By punching?
Punted...
CharlesGrey: Looks a little unimpressive at a glance ( another PSP port or something? ), but it's nice to see some more Japanese releases.

The only weird thing is how they don't list Win XP as supported, given the low requirements, but I guess GOG stopped doing that altogether.
No, Zwei: II's only ever been available on Windows. Its 2D-only prequel, Zwei!! from 2001, got a PSP port though.

This should support XP with little hassle since it's DX8. I have to imagine XSEED's listing only Win 7 and up because they're mainly testing on those versions.
high rated
ZFR: Two German walk into a bar.
_2 martinis please.
_Dry?
_Nein. Zwei.
A Roman walks into a bar, raises two fingers and says "5 beers please".
More Falcom goodness is always welcome. Wishlisted.
Will get this and Cold Steel 2 eventually !

Hopefully, Xseed will also release the first Zwei in the future :)
It looks really bad and does not even have the Japanese audio. The only good thing about this release are the jokes about the title.
Dogmaus: It looks really bad and does not even have the Japanese audio. The only good thing about this release are the jokes about the title.
Fuckin' hell, it also has North American McDonalds employees butchering the voices as usual!...Will consider if I can find a Japanese voice mod for this, otherwise it's a pass as most idiot publishers consistently default to using the worst voice "talent" that they can scrounge up within a weeks notice!

Brand New, Expanded English Voices
We’ve greatly expanded on the Japanese release’s voice acting, with over 2000 never-before-voiced lines bringing the twists and turns of the main story to life.

Eat shit...You butchered the voice work by including rank amateurs...PASS!
Post edited October 07, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
Dogmaus: It looks really bad and does not even have the Japanese audio. The only good thing about this release are the jokes about the title.
takezodunmer2005: Fuckin' hell, it also has North American McDonalds employees butchering the voices as usual!...Will consider if I can find a Japanese voice mod for this, otherwise it's a pass as most idiot publishers consistently default to using the worst voice "talent" that they can scrounge up within a weeks notice!
Yes exactly, I head the dub voices and it was instant PASS.
takezodunmer2005: Fuckin' hell, it also has North American McDonalds employees butchering the voices as usual!...Will consider if I can find a Japanese voice mod for this, otherwise it's a pass as most idiot publishers consistently default to using the worst voice "talent" that they can scrounge up within a weeks notice!
Dogmaus: Yes exactly, I head the dub voices and it was instant PASS.
It wouldn't be as bad if they had actual actors from the UK doing the English voice-overs as they by and large have enough pride in their work to put in the effort, but North Americans are notorious for providing the worst bottom-of-the-barrel voice work for 75-90% of non-domestic localizations...

Which is ironic because domestic North American voice work is exemplary 75-90% of the time!
Dogmaus: Yes exactly, I head the dub voices and it was instant PASS.
takezodunmer2005: It wouldn't be as bad if they had actual actors from the UK doing the English voice-overs as they by and large have enough pride in their work to put in the effort, but North Americans are notorious for providing the worst bottom-of-the-barrel voice work for 75-90% of non-domestic localizations...

Which is ironic because domestic North American voice work is exemplary 75-90% of the time!
I know they can't hire the cast from Trolls to dub a small game, but yeah there are more convincing voices, as proved by many graphic adventures from the USA. Anyway, this is just my point of view, I have a lack of interest in playing this right now. I don't want to criticize guys who are happy for this release.
takezodunmer2005: It wouldn't be as bad if they had actual actors from the UK doing the English voice-overs as they by and large have enough pride in their work to put in the effort, but North Americans are notorious for providing the worst bottom-of-the-barrel voice work for 75-90% of non-domestic localizations...

Dogmaus: I know they can't hire the cast from Trolls to dub a small game, but yeah there are more convincing voices, as proved by many graphic adventures from the USA. Anyway, this is just my point of view, I have a lack of interest in playing this right now. I don't want to criticize guys who are happy for this release.
Agreed, I would prefer that they include the Japanese voices along with the McDonald employees, and if I can find the original Japanese voice patches then it's an eventual buy as I have pretty much all of their games that was released here! At the very least I would like to be able to disable the voices altogether! :)
I immediately though about Herzog Zwei but I don't think there was a pc version. Was it?