It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a 2D run & gun platformer where you spearhead an Ork invasion, destroy the hive city, and kill your warboss! ‘Ere we go! Warhammer 40,000: Blood, Shootas & Teef is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Guns, Gore and Cannoli but with Orks, sign me up !
Post edited June 11, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
Ha ha ha, Rogueside, you're the best!
To the wishlist it goes
ChrisGamer300: Gore, Guns and Cannoli but with Orks, sign me up !
Exactly what it reminded me of, too.

Don't forget to drop a vote on Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters as well, if you haven't already.
Swedrami: Exactly what it reminded me of, too.

Don't forget to drop a vote on Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters as well, if you haven't already.
It's the same developer. :)
Edit: Voted. :)
Post edited June 11, 2021 by NuffCatnip

Done, dropped a vote as commanded, thanks.

NuffCatnip: It's the same developer. :)
Das erklärt's.

ChrisGamer300: Done, dropped a vote as commanded, thanks.
Cheers.

FYI - Bulwark Studios/Kasedo will officially announce what's likely going to be the sequel to Mechanicus sometime over the next days.
NuffCatnip: It's the same developer. :)
Swedrami: Das erklärt's.
ChrisGamer300: Done, dropped a vote as commanded, thanks.
Swedrami: Cheers.

FYI - Bulwark Studios/Kasedo will officially announce what's likely going to be the sequel to Mechanicus sometime over the next days.
Great, i just hope they do a much better job at keeping the GOG version up to date, it took until recently to apply Linux version to the DLC's and update the game.
A Warhammer game that's colorful, fun and lighthearted instead of edgy grimdark eternal epicness of billions of decaying bodies on spikes of pure cosmic hatred emanating madness across the cosmos as elder gods corrupt reality with putrid mutations? Yes, please.
Post edited June 11, 2021 by Breja
Breja: A Warhammer game that's colorful, fun and lighthearted instead of edgy grimdark eternal epicness of billions of decaying bodies on spikes of pure cosmic hatred emanating madness across the cosmos as elder gods corrupt reality with putrid mutations? Yes, please.
That's a pretty good wording, actually.

It reminded me of the time when I decided to paint my ork minis green but every bit or armor/weapon they had was either pink or purple. Looked pretty cute in the end. Matched my chrome pink space marines with leopard pattern shoulderpads.

As for the game, looks sweet! I mean, it's orks. Its gotta do. WAAAGHH.
WAAAAAAAAAAAGH! BOOM BOOM DAKKA!
ChrisGamer300: Guns, Gore and Cannoli but with Orks, sign me up !
Hey, you're right I've got the same feeling :)

Da Boyz ganna shuuut. Killz. Boom. Boom.
Post edited June 11, 2021 by wildapple21
Swedrami: FYI - Bulwark Studios/Kasedo will officially announce what's likely going to be the sequel to Mechanicus sometime over the next days.
ChrisGamer300: Great, i just hope they do a much better job at keeping the GOG version up to date, it took until recently to apply Linux version to the DLC's and update the game.
Well, no need to worry about that any longer, at least for the time being (and until their next-next project hopefully turns out to be the follow-up to Mechanicus).
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood and Teef | Release Date Announcement
Post edited June 02, 2022 by Swedrami
For the love of Gork (or Mork) please try to get the standalone soundtrack on here as well, if Rogueside is planning to sell it as additional content.