It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a survival horror inspired by the genre classics! join Caroline Walker as she investigates the mysterious disappearance of twin girls in a terrifying mansion-turned-hospital. Tormented Souls is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice!

I have watched videos of it and it looks quite fun. Depending on the price I will buy it this or next month, but still, nice!
It seems GOG is preparing some titles for an Halloween Sale release.
Wishlisted, I really like the look of this one. :)
low rated
Death, death, devil, devil, devil, devil, evil, evil games.
Another PQube release, huh? Pls gib White Day A Labyrinth Named School next!
Ow!, ow!, wish listed!. It's been ages since I've played any RE or SH, and this looks to be just the ticket to remedy that... :)
Oh boy, Silent Hill 5.
GOG.com: Caroline Walker
Is she Kate Walker's long lost sister? :P
low rated
Why, why WHY do European/Asian games have to default to using the absolute worse McDonald employees to do their voice work 8/10 times?

It's extremely rare that a North American title, (CA./the u.s.) no matter the size of the studio has shitty voice work, indeed, we have some of the best in the business; it's mostly asshole porters that ends up hiring our worst voice actors!

I mean, all tension and drama are destroyed with shitty voice work how could they not know this?

I hope I can disable it and read subtitles instead, however, if I'm wrong and the video does not represent the finished work then this will be an insta-buy instead of sitting in my wishlist until an -80% sale comes around as this does seem to be an excellent-looking AA title...

It would be a shame if all that hard work was ruined with comically bad voice work!

We Very Much Hope You Like What You See Here.
Please feel free to join us in the community section to offer your feedback - and don't forget to hit wishlist so you can help us keep you up to date on future news, announcement and developments.
See, yes outstanding work, hear, not so much if the video represents the final product...

EDIT: Changed the people responsible for the shitty port to the porters and not the devs/publishers, thanks for pointing it out RedRagen!
Post edited October 17, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
TZODnmr2k5: Why, why WHY do European/Asian developers have to default to using the absolute worse McDonald employees to do their voice work 8/10 times?

It's extremely rare that a North American title, (CA./the u.s.) no matter the size of the studio has shitty voice work, indeed, we have some of the best in the business; it's mostly non-domestic studio/publishers that end up hiring our worst voice actors!

I mean, all tension and drama are destroyed with shitty voice work how could they not know this?

I hope I can disable it and read subtitles instead, however, if I'm wrong and the video does not represent the finished work then this will be an insta-buy instead of sitting in my wishlist until an -80% sale comes around as this does seem to be an excellent-looking AA title...

It would be a shame if all that hard work was ruined with comically bad voice work!

We Very Much Hope You Like What You See Here.
Please feel free to join us in the community section to offer your feedback - and don't forget to hit wishlist so you can help us keep you up to date on future news, announcement and developments.
TZODnmr2k5: See, yes outstanding work, hear, not so much if the video represents the final product...
Yeah, the Silent Hill games deserved way better voice acting.
in the name of all that is holy -_-

fml
Ooh. I've seen vids of this one. Wasn't expecting it to come here.
Definitely on the wishlist.
Post edited October 16, 2021 by maachubo
low rated
I'll buy it if GOG customers get Achievements for this game like Steam customers do.

Otherwise, I must boycott this game.

And I really hate when GOG announces "Coming Soon" games but in the announcement, they leave ambiguous the question of whether or not the "Coming Soon" games will have feature parity via Achievements.
Post edited October 16, 2021 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Magmarock: Yeah, the Silent Hill games deserved way better voice acting.
Agreed, though they still sound a helluva lot better than this garbage-tiered level of voice work, as I said, I hope this isn't representative of the voicework in the actual game as that would be a crying shame to have all that incredible work undone by craptacular "actors!"