It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A night to remember.

<span class="bold">Thimbleweed Park</span>, a delightfully surreal point & click adventure by the creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Five high-functioning weirdos find themselves tied together by the freaky secrets of a forgotten town. At the center of it all lies a dead body that no one seems to really care about. And yet, unbeknownst to them, it will become the catalyst for a fateful night full of bizarre events, brain-twisting puzzles, and weaponised sarcasm.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/djNJan3zQ_Y
Post edited March 30, 2017 by maladr0Id
amurgaming: I wonder if TP supports GOG Galaxy and has achievements (which will be on Steam) incldued as well.
There won't be achievements on day one, but they might be added at a later point.

Caesar.: Wouldn't that be ironic... considering the (in)famous quote about prices of games from Monkey Island?
muntdefems: If they do charge $30 for the game, they would still be standing by their word. :P
Well, as it turns out it's actually just $19.99 on all launch platforms.
Looks interesting. I hope it'll turn out well. Do we have a date range in mind yet?
Jinxtah: Looks interesting. I hope it'll turn out well. Do we have a date range in mind yet?
March 30
Jinxtah: Looks interesting. I hope it'll turn out well. Do we have a date range in mind yet?
amurgaming: March 30
That seems way more specific than what I asked for. Thanks :)
amurgaming: March 30
Jinxtah: That seems way more specific than what I asked for. Thanks :)
This is the plan:

"On Thursday, launch day, we’ll be hitting “publish” buttons around:
* 9am PDT 30th March (West Coast USA
* 12pm EDT 30th March (East Coast USA)
* 5pm BST 30th March (UK)
* 6pm CEST 30th March (Europe)
* 3am AEDT 31st March (East Coast Australia)"
Jinxtah: That seems way more specific than what I asked for. Thanks :)
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: This is the plan:

"On Thursday, launch day, we’ll be hitting “publish” buttons around:
* 9am PDT 30th March (West Coast USA
* 12pm EDT 30th March (East Coast USA)
* 5pm BST 30th March (UK)
* 6pm CEST 30th March (Europe)
* 3am AEDT 31st March (East Coast Australia)"
Even more specific.

Man, I hope this will be good. It looks right up my alley, though I'm not sure it'll be worth 20 dollars. I guess we'll find out.
Post edited March 28, 2017 by Jinxtah
muntdefems: If they do charge $30 for the game, they would still be standing by their word. :P
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Well, as it turns out it's actually just $19.99 on all launch platforms.
Great! I see Mr. Gilbert is a man of his word in the strict sense. :)
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Well, as it turns out it's actually just $19.99 on all launch platforms.
muntdefems: Great! I see Mr. Gilbert is a man of his word in the strict sense. :)
Sadly some distribution platforms are inflexible regarding defining a price, otherwise it could have been $19.87!
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Sadly some distribution platforms are inflexible regarding defining a price, otherwise it could have been $19.87!
With the 'benefits' of regional pricing, it wouldn't surprise me if some region ended up having to pay exactly that. :P
nice already on the 30th
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Sadly some distribution platforms are inflexible regarding defining a price, otherwise it could have been $19.87!
Nope, no $19.87 anywhere. And many places above the mythical $20 threshold... :\
amurgaming: I wonder if TP supports GOG Galaxy and has achievements (which will be on Steam) incldued as well.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: There won't be achievements on day one, but they might be added at a later point.

to be released today in approx 6 hours
Attachments:
Casual and hard mode
This reminds me: Monkey Island's casual mode was harder than its hard mode, because components of every removed puzzle became red herrings.
I'm SO looking forward to this. Glad I backed it, and goodbye to sleep for the next few weeks :P