It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Following many of your requests, we would like to let you know that The Surge 2 from Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive will be released DRM-free on GOG.COM in January 2020.

Also, you can now add the game to your wishlist.
Wow! Focus really has a run recently and I thank them (and GOG) a lot. Be informed that it is appreciated to care for DRM-free customers and we will reward this by buying as soon as possible ... at least I will do this. :)

@GOG: What are you planning? Releasing so many great games on a daily basis ... it is amazing how many great games have been released recently - most even with a good discount. My wallet (and especially the time I have for other things) is cursing you ... but they should just shut up ;) Great way to end a great year. Thank you!
Imagine that. Focus and GOG with another great release. Or, well, upcoming release. Thank you for the early notice that this will soon be available.
Yay! I think, I need a new graphic card for this one.
Very cool, a big-budget game coming here not long after the Steam release (like Plague Tale and Greedfall).

Like Anime-BlackWolf said though, I do wonder why the Styx games aren't here yet though. Not to be unappreciative of the amazing releases we've been getting lately, it's just odd and they do have hundreds of votes which I'd like to see checked off.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#order=votes_total&search=styx ,
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/of_orcs_and_men
Post edited December 19, 2019 by tfishell
Very good, that would be an instabuy :)
tfishell: Like Anime-BlackWolf said though, I do wonder why the Styx games aren't here yet though. Not to be unappreciative of the amazing releases we've been getting lately, it's just odd and they do have hundreds of votes which I'd like to see checked off.
Probably because GOG's trying to stagger out the releases in small batches (like GOG does) so each one gets more attention...and so their customers' wallets have time to regenerate a bit in between. Though in the case of newer games like this release, obviously its delay is on the publisher and/or developer, as GOG would, I'm sure, love to have had a game like this at launch.
GOG.com: Following many of your requests, we would like to let you know that The Surge 2 from Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive will be released DRM-free on GOG.COM in January 2020.

Also, you can now add the game to your wishlist.
Anime-BlackWolf: Thanks a lot. Since ALL new titles from Focus Home Interactive are here now, could you PLEASE bring the old ones / katalog here, too?

The "Styx" games, "Of Orks and Men" and so on? PLEASE???
THIS, But much more frequently and loudly, and THANK YOU GoG/Focus for bringing these games here, I have most of them that you've released so far! Wishlisted!
That didn't take that long, only 3 months from release (unless it's the dreaded Soon(tm)). I had lot of fun with the first one, I hope they kept the quality at least the same.
ChrisGamer300: Focus Home really ends the year nicely here and they have surprised me, i thought they would never come back after they left once.
Maybe Electronic Arts and Ubisoft will surprise us the same way Focus Home did these last 3 months. I don't want them to bring the latest releases (to be honest it's daydreaming to even think of such things from them), but to me anything before 2010 it will be a very welcome surprise.
huan: That didn't take that long, only 3 months from release (unless it's the dreaded Soon(tm)). I had lot of fun with the first one, I hope they kept the quality at least the same.
While I've played neither, from what I've read in critic and user reviews it sounds like it's an all-around improvement on the first game.
Post edited December 19, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
I want to express my gratitude for the announcement (both for GOG and FHI) and express my wish that there be as many such announcements of upcoming (to GOG) games as possible, and these announcements appear as early as possible.
This will allow us to plan our budgets, expenses, and also DO NOT buy the announced game in some other stores. This is especially important for those who are ready to wait a while if they know that the DRM-Free release will happen here, and when exactly it will be.
This applies to any game releases here: both the release of good old games, and the release of new good games (such as this one).
For whatever reason I expected an indi pixel/2d game game when I clicked the link. Probably mixed the name up with something else. Needless to say I was blown away. Lots of customization for both genders; 3rd person; looks awesome. I stay tuned for more :)
Really looking forward to this. Thank you.
Very nice!

Will definitely buy this when released.
tfishell: Like Anime-BlackWolf said though, I do wonder why the Styx games aren't here yet though. Not to be unappreciative of the amazing releases we've been getting lately, it's just odd and they do have hundreds of votes which I'd like to see checked off.
HunchBluntley: Probably because GOG's trying to stagger out the releases in small batches (like GOG does) so each one gets more attention...and so their customers' wallets have time to regenerate a bit in between. ...
Sure, I just find it odd some of the oldest Spiders/Focus games aren't here yet when Spiders' latest, Greedfall, is here.