It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to set off on a journey with a mystic survival game set among the dunes of an arcane desert. Starsand is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Very subtle, now you just need the main character to have blue eyes and a drinking tube running into his mouth.
The sci-fi fan in me thinks this looks very cool. I just hope they manage to make the game-world interesting, that it feels complex and alive. I assume "coming soon" refers to a purchasable "in development" version rather than a full game.
Looks pretty rad.
In a similar vein I wish we also got "The Forest" on GOG.
I once contacted the devs directly by mail and social networks about the chance for a GOG release. But they never even bothered to reply.

Well... Fu** them! I'll give my money to other survival games here, then.
Nice!, very nice!. Nothing like a bit of sand in ya trunks, or your ice cream... Wish listed. :)
Crosmando: Very subtle, now you just need the main character to have blue eyes and a drinking tube running into his mouth.
It looks like if the Asylum started making games.
Asylum, you say?

<steps back aghast>

Could we see "SharkNado Dynasty" one day?!
Crosmando: Very subtle, now you just need the main character to have blue eyes and a drinking tube running into his mouth.
Breja: It looks like if the Asylum started making games.
Don't they use cheaper SFX? ;)
In desert themed games it's like an obligation to create creepy crawlies as the monster. Meanwhile IRL camel spiders were like "Yo bro can I take cover on your shade, I just want to chill"

Justice for all desert bugs.