It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sea Salt is coming soon DRM-free.

Sea Salt is an action strategy hybrid, in which you are an Old God summoning unfathomable horrors to blight the human lands. You will have your sacrifice, and humanity will pay for denying you what you are owed.
personthingy: Sweet, a mythos-themed horde strat game? Sign me up.

Others have mentioned it being in the same vein as Okhlos, which I loved except for the hype meter, so I'm hoping this one will do better on that front. I just want to wreck things with my horrific army, is that too much to ask. :c
NO! :)
David9855: NO! :)
... :(

*proceeds to wreck everything anyway*
Zoidberg: Trailer made me smile so colour me intrigued. :D
DreamedArtist: you guys in Belgium spell the word colour like us Canadians, interesting. I feel like the only Canadian here who does it the American way lol
I do spell it that way. English is not an official language in Belgium. Especially not in French speaking region, maybe ask the Flemish Belgians. :P

But I guess most spell it "color".

They also most pronounce it badly though. XP
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Zoidberg
Zoidberg: But I guess most spell it "color".

When we removed the U, we really removed it. The word is actually pronounced a little differently.
Zoidberg: But I guess most spell it "color".

MobiusArcher: When we removed the U, we really removed it. The word is actually pronounced a little differently.
Yes, I know. But french speakers don't pronounce either way, that's what I meant. XP