It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sea Salt is coming soon DRM-free.

Sea Salt is an action strategy hybrid, in which you are an Old God summoning unfathomable horrors to blight the human lands. You will have your sacrifice, and humanity will pay for denying you what you are owed.
Was judgment_apocalypse_survival_simulation not supposed to be revealed today?
I'm mildly interested since it's Mythos related, but those screenshots are not selling me on this. Not that I don't like pixel graphics, but this looks too chaotic to be tolerable.
GOG.com: Sea Salt is coming soon DRM-free.

Sea Salt is an action strategy hybrid, in which you are an Old God summoning unfathomable horrors to blight the human lands. You will have your sacrifice, and humanity will pay for denying you what you are owed.
I don't have nothing against pixel art, but I kind of expected something better.
mqstout: Was judgment_apocalypse_survival_simulation not supposed to be revealed today?
It was revealed for a few seconds and then vanished...
Only one of those ships remained unsunken and you can relive past few events there in another game, called Return to Obra Din :)
Post edited June 13, 2019 by Tarhiel
It might be a negative opinion, but the game doesn't look very exciting or unique and that we haven't seen done many times before, Still if you're a fan of Okhlos it might be a chance to get similar action in a different skin.

https://www.gog.com/game/okhlos_olympus_edition
Post edited June 13, 2019 by David9855
Trailer made me smile so colour me intrigued. :D
tinyE, the game...
I don't like the colors, but I get the idea. Do think even for pixels, a bit more fidelity would do well.
Seems like Humanity has no chance, sorry!
Edit:

I made a joke, but then decided it might be a bad idea, so I removed it. :P
Post edited June 14, 2019 by MobiusArcher
Zoidberg: Trailer made me smile so colour me intrigued. :D
you guys in Belgium spell the word colour like us Canadians, interesting. I feel like the only Canadian here who does it the American way lol
David9855: It might be a negative opinion, but the game doesn't look very exciting or unique and that we haven't seen done many times before, Still if you're a fan of Okhlos it might be a chance to get similar action in a different skin.

https://www.gog.com/game/okhlos_olympus_edition
Oh, no. I knew something was wrong when I looked at the store page but couldn't figure why. It does indeed feel similar to Ohklos. I wish I hadn't bought it on a visual impulse :p
Sweet, a mythos-themed horde strat game? Sign me up.

Others have mentioned it being in the same vein as Okhlos, which I loved except for the hype meter, so I'm hoping this one will do better on that front. I just want to wreck things with my horrific army, is that too much to ask. :c