It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Man's Sky: Beyond free content update is coming DRM-free on August 14th.

Jumpstart your engines by getting No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

Beyond will contain three major updates rolled into one larger free release. These changes are a mix of features Hello Games have been dreaming of for a while, and a reaction to how they have seen folks playing since the release of NEXT.

An expanded online experience will bring a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Meanwhile, VR support will bring the entire game experience to life in virtual reality. Anything possible in No Man’s Sky, NEXT or any other update will soon be ready and waiting as an immersive and enriched VR experience.
Does anyone managed to make it work in VR ?
Found, it, I needed to use Open VR
Post edited August 14, 2019 by Teldja
At some point after 6 GB patching "Disk access problem"... Guys; I'm running out of curse words >:(
Anothername: At some point after 6 GB patching "Disk access problem"... Guys; I'm running out of curse words >:(
maybe disk-space related ? as in not enough space on HD. :|
Anothername: At some point after 6 GB patching "Disk access problem"... Guys; I'm running out of curse words >:(
falloutttt: maybe disk-space related ? as in not enough space on HD. :|
Nope, more than enough free. Its Galaxy being a dick again. Simple as that :/
low rated
OldOldGamer: Still preordering nonsense?

OMG... I l have fun reading awful reviews.
MisterZepter: Pre-ordering what? This is a free DLC the game came out 3 years ago
tort1234: Even though the base game received so many negative reviews, people will still continue buying the DLCs.
MisterZepter: It's obvious you haven't looked at what the game is even once. If you don't know anything about the game, don't play it and just rant about it llike a 15 year old kid, go take your wining to your mommy
For the crap they released, and the amount of money the game is priced, free ist still too much.
OldOldGamer: For the crap they released, and the amount of money the game is priced, free ist still too much.
What they originally released and what the game is now are completely different beasts. Sure, it's easy to rant about them because of what they originally released. But they've more than redeemed themselves with all the massive (and free) updates.
Nothing to redeem about.
The game is still quite a chore.

More important, is they lost credibility. Millions payed full (and steep price) for lies.
The game was not only less then the shadow they delivered, was also buggy, poorly designed and not even an excuse.

The videogame industry is the only one in which, you pay for nothing, and then you are grateful for the SW house to deliver something, years later. Perhaps.
Hi, does anyone know how to launch the game in VR directly from the executable? I have been launching it using GOG Galaxy with the openvr option, but I first tried launching it directly from the exe. I have yet to try it but maybe adding - openvr to the shortcut?
The update sounds really cool..... time to get a PC that can run it.
Hello Games is to be congratulated for continuing to support the game. Maybe if it was Another developer they would have given up on the game a long time ago
This game still stinks on GOG, hardly anyone ever seems to be around in Multiplayer.
iTrooper: This game still stinks on GOG, hardly anyone ever seems to be around in Multiplayer.
hmm, I was actually quite surprised to see so many people in the "social hub" every time i visited the hub. only during night time, you wont find as many people.

give it a try again, especially during the day, just to make sure.
spds100: Hello Games is to be congratulated for continuing to support the game. Maybe if it was Another developer they would have given up on the game a long time ago
If it was Paradox, every small update would have a price of 19.99$

Hello Games are awesome devs!!
Post edited August 17, 2019 by falloutttt
Cripes. Get over it already. No loot boxes. No microtransactions. No extra DLC. Extremely fast patches and fixes for what they break over just days where most bigger companies take months and years or don't even bother. To think of how often people still love to dump on Hello Games, you'd think they were Bethesda or EA.
Not sure what you're going on about pmcollectorboy, ultimately my gripe has nothing to do with hellogames but ultimately GOG cuz I hardly see any players running around in the Nexus.

I can only wonder how much busier it might be over at Steam and whether or not getting a Steam copy would be better in the long run.

I don't care about DRM free and al lthat crap if there's no one to play multiplayer with in GOG country.