It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Man's Sky: Beyond free content update is coming DRM-free on August 14th.

Jumpstart your engines by getting No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

Beyond will contain three major updates rolled into one larger free release. These changes are a mix of features Hello Games have been dreaming of for a while, and a reaction to how they have seen folks playing since the release of NEXT.

An expanded online experience will bring a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Meanwhile, VR support will bring the entire game experience to life in virtual reality. Anything possible in No Man’s Sky, NEXT or any other update will soon be ready and waiting as an immersive and enriched VR experience.
Pakyman: Is it live?
Only on PS4 for now.
If I could, I'd ask for a refund (which won't happen) and get the damn Steam version cuz NMS on GOG has been a massive debacle. Especially with the whole waiting an additional 6 months for the lousy multiplayer version which no one on GOG seems to play.
Damn it guys! Every day this thread pops up, and it draws my attention. At this rate, I'll end up buying the game before the sale is over. Not that Hello Games don't deserve the money for their amazing work, it's just that I should really limit my spending.
iTrooper: If I could, I'd ask for a refund (which won't happen) and get the damn Steam version cuz NMS on GOG has been a massive debacle. Especially with the whole waiting an additional 6 months for the lousy multiplayer version which no one on GOG seems to play.
"no one" then joined my game yesterday (before I learned to make it private, as should be the default, or at least "players can't shoot each other") and shot me down.
Where is the update?? Their official page say it should be out now on PC yet nothing on GOG...
iTrooper: If I could, I'd ask for a refund (which won't happen) and get the damn Steam version cuz NMS on GOG has been a massive debacle. Especially with the whole waiting an additional 6 months for the lousy multiplayer version which no one on GOG seems to play.
Steam doesn't have the update yet either
czejenesku: Where is the update?? Their official page say it should be out now on PC yet nothing on GOG...
It just dropped, restart your client
czejenesku: Where is the update?? Their official page say it should be out now on PC yet nothing on GOG...
WombatCombat69: It just dropped, restart your client
thanks man! :)
The update has been released, after restarting the client, No man's sky update is downloading on my PC.
GOG.com: No Man's Sky: Beyond free content update is coming DRM-free on August 14th.

Jumpstart your engines by getting No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

Beyond will contain three major updates rolled into one larger free release. These changes are a mix of features Hello Games have been dreaming of for a while, and a reaction to how they have seen folks playing since the release of NEXT.

An expanded online experience will bring a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Meanwhile, VR support will bring the entire game experience to life in virtual reality. Anything possible in No Man’s Sky, NEXT or any other update will soon be ready and waiting as an immersive and enriched VR experience.
Can you download through the client now AND play offline or do I need to go to the website and download the backup files to do that, just curious as I don't want to waste my time again.
It says that there is a server problem for me. Even after restarting everything, it still doesn't want to download. Anybody has a solution or should I just wait ?
they released the update first for GOG, as it seems. GOG first, steam second. :D

mac_grini: It says that there is a server problem for me. Even after restarting everything, it still doesn't want to download. Anybody has a solution or should I just wait ?
hmm, mine just finished downloading/installing via Galaxy. no problem whatsoever.
Post edited August 14, 2019 by falloutttt
falloutttt: they released the update first for GOG, as it seems. GOG first, steam second. :D

mac_grini: It says that there is a server problem for me. Even after restarting everything, it still doesn't want to download. Anybody has a solution or should I just wait ?
falloutttt: hmm, mine just finished downloading/installing via Galaxy. no problem whatsoever.
Yeah I finally decided to make a clean install. It seems to work.
falloutttt: they released the update first for GOG, as it seems. GOG first, steam second. :D

falloutttt: hmm, mine just finished downloading/installing via Galaxy. no problem whatsoever.
well... thats a first. Pun intended ;)

hmm, mine just finished downloading/installing via Galaxy. no problem whatsoever.
mac_grini: Yeah I finally decided to make a clean install. It seems to work.
well, have fun, mon ami! see you in the universe! :D

Anothername: well... thats a first. Pun intended ;)
hehe, may just be! :D
Post edited August 14, 2019 by falloutttt