It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is coming soon DRM-free.

A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure! Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
On my wishlist it goes
This looks interesting as well. Wishlisted.
Fuck yeah! I'll be all over this. :)
I was just playing the demo on Switch yesterday. Totally wishlisted.
It looks really charming I'll join the other before me, and add it to my wishlist. So many great games making it to GOG recently <3
I'll definitely be playing this when it comes out regardless, but I'm noticing the lack of achievements. I'm only mentioning this because, I've immediately replayed Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on the hard difficulty, once I finished the game on normal, because I wanted to 100% complete the game. I wouldn't have done so, if the achievement wasn't there, so... food for thought for the developers.
I was expecting this game to arrive here soon. At last! :D

Hope they add the achievements!
Post edited April 19, 2019 by di0nizus
Price : $39.99 ( or 39.99 euro ) ?
I have the Dragon's Trap on Steam. If this is more of it then I am in.
Odd fact I just found out: Originally the game's title was 'Monster Boy and the Wizard of Booze'.
Hikage1983: I was just playing the demo on Switch yesterday. Totally wishlisted.
Did you enjoy the gameplay? Because graphics look fucking amazing!
Hikage1983: I was just playing the demo on Switch yesterday. Totally wishlisted.
Mafwek: Did you enjoy the gameplay? Because graphics look fucking amazing!
Sure did. You can tell the original Wonder Boy in Monster World creator was involved in this.
So if you are a fan of that, and/or metroidvanias in general, it should be a no brainer.
Oh yes, I'll join the horde and say: "totally wishlisted"! :)
I hope they will be adding Achievements to GOG by release date, given that the Steam page for this game already lists Achievements for the Steam version.