It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bohemian rhapsody.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Treasure Map DLC as a pre-order bonus.
Your sword is vengeance. Your sword is destiny. Your sword is all you have left.
The civil war that ravages medieval Bohemia took everything from you and now a life in the service of a local lord seems the only available path. But only momentarily, because this dynamic open world is packed with role-playing opportunities and challenges, opening up into a gut-wrenching narrative involving historical characters of the era.

NOTE: The DRM-free version of the game will be released on GOG.com on February 27, due to the publisher's decision.
1, Very happy that this game comes here so soon - thanks all!
2, Very happy about the 2 weeks release delay too. Why? All the important reviews will be out and we'll still have it on pre-order, so I will be able to make an informed decision whether I'd like this game or not. It's likely to be very good for those interested, but a pre-order is still a leap of faith... not for us on GOG though :)
Post edited February 09, 2018 by IFW
Still not interested.
TARFU: The Road Warrior
Calling Mad Max 2 by its bastardised American title, now THAT'S heresy!
TARFU: The Road Warrior
fronzelneekburm: Calling Mad Max 2 by its bastardised American title, now THAT'S heresy!
I'm an American bastard, what more did you expect?
I seriously doubt this game is going to get ignored. It looks like a solid and fun RPG.
That said, I think I WILL spend my money on Monster Hunter World instead.
Vainamoinen: *snip*
Yes, triggered. For someone trying their "damndest to avoid" you aren't trying very hard. I get it, you don't like the game but that isn't an excuse to try to turn a pre-order thread into a toxic dumpster fire. What are you doing? Trying to shut down this thread by making it toxic? You can say anything you want but your actions speak far louder than your words. Take it somewhere else or start a new post about it but there is no reason to post crap like that in this thread.

In fact you seem to be doing your damndest to act like the fictional enemy you are going on about.
For the sake of those actually interested in the game itself, rather than derailing the thread with petty arguments, only 17 days until those of us who have pre-ordered can download it via GoG.

I must resist the urge to post "are we there yet" every day... :)
HeathGCF: For the sake of those actually interested in the game itself, rather than derailing the thread with petty arguments, only 17 days until those of us who have pre-ordered can download it via GoG.

I must resist the urge to post "are we there yet" every day... :)
Well, we have to wait, but playing without DRM? It is totally worth it!
Still don't understand why people pre order this game, or any game for that reason. There is absolutely no benefit in pre ordering this game for a consumer. Just wait for the reviews and decide whether to buy it or not when it's available on GoG
MasterW: Still don't understand why people pre order this game, or any game for that reason. There is absolutely no benefit in pre ordering this game for a consumer. Just wait for the reviews and decide whether to buy it or not when it's available on GoG
The phat loot.
Wow, releasing the drm free version 2 weeks after the initial release. Is this a common practice nowadays?
Post edited February 10, 2018 by Kaesemeister
high rated
Kaesemeister: Wow, releasing the drm free version 2 weeks after the initial release. Is this a common practice nowadays?
No, the delay is usually set to 7-20 years.
high rated
Kaesemeister: Wow, releasing the drm free version 2 weeks after the initial release. Is this a common practice nowadays?
No, the standard practice for AAA games is to not release any DRM free version at all.
Post edited February 11, 2018 by Aalda11
dragonwanderer: Nice having it on GOG. But not alowing backers to chose GOG instead of Steam is just wrong. As a backer I'm very disssapointed with their decision.
I just realised this today. Hope they add a GOG option soon.
Klumpen0815: No, the delay is usually set to 7-20 years.
That's hilarious. It would be even funnier if it wasn't true - alas it is so there's a twinge of sadness there.